• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Flan

Smash Journeyman
sup Jack. I'm making this for sure! Peter should be coming too if Infzy gives him a ride. Brian can't come because he is gone to his cottage on Friday.

You wanna team for Melee doubles?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
hope turnout's good, havent seen a big enuf in a while

neone can house us ( 2 ppl) we'd arrive in Hamilton Greyhound station at 10:15pm Friday. Please ;(? Ill give gas money if you need or u can refill your car fully loaded for a new adventure ;D

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
hope turnout's good, havent seen a big enuf in a while

neone can house us ( 2 ppl) we'd arrive in Hamilton Greyhound station at 10:15pm Friday. Please ;(? Ill give gas money if you need or u can refill your car fully loaded for a new adventure ;D
Noob, I told you Niko could. Dunno if anyone wants to pick you though, a few ppl want a shot at 1st prize monay.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
****, people so desperate to win they wanna bail on their city for crews? lame. Real lame.

Im definately coming. Culex wth are you? ahaha

nickcam

Smash Ace
O dam ally's back. Crews are gonna be more hype then anything gtan has seen before lol. I'm getting put a sidebet of $10 on sauga beating toronto when we end up playing. Anyone wanna except that bet? get hype

Niko_K

Smash Master
If people are seriously considering joining crews outside of their region you may as well not run crews. Money hungry f ucks.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
If people are seriously considering joining crews outside of their region you may as well not run crews. Money hungry f ucks.
If you saw Nates post, it was typed as follows: Honestly the brosemobile would be the best crew, me, doc, kingace, ambrose, percon. But its pretty stacked so its not going to happen lol.

No one has said whether or not they'd like to join opposing crews just to win money, they were just ideas, so no, we are not money hungry ****s.

It isn't necessarily written in stone yet, relax Niko >_>.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So where did I mention your name? Or the brose mobile? Getting a bit defensive eh? I just made a general statement regarding ANYONE who was considering playing in a crew out of their region. Though it may not be stated the intent is clearly there..

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can 'Suaga still give carpools?

Might not have to go camping on this date, but I sure as hell don't want to f*cking go all the way to Hamilton by bus again. :\

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so whats going on for crews? i thought it was regions at first,then doing the mks only,then brosemobile vs the world, now in confused lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
So where did I mention your name? Or the brose mobile? Getting a bit defensive eh? I just made a general statement regarding ANYONE who was considering playing in a crew out of their region. Though it may not be stated the intent is clearly there..
whats wrogn with draft crews?

and llol at paying to participate in crews. crews are for pride.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ally reconfirms and M2K mysteriously flops?

Looks like someone doesn't want to play Ally when he has home court advantage :p
m2k getting dissed by a bowser main, get raaaaaaaaaaaped son

iliad im bring a tv btw i dont remember if u wrote that down

nickcam

Smash Ace
crews are gonna be regional. no stacked crews or no one will enter lol. Also im gonna have to be cheap and change my sidebet on sauga vs Toronto to $5 since i wouldnt have enough money for singles lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol i was just thinking that because i thought it was going to be m2k/vidjo/ally/holy which was mad unfair
guess now we can run regional crews :p

Iliad

Smash Lord
ally/holy/Zaf/Chester/Joel (assuming those three DO come.) seems balanced enough with the top crews. It's not like Ally is any good at crew battles...

Also. Minus. I need you to get on msn or facebook asap so we can talk about the creation of pools or atleast, semi-complete pools.

.Marik

is a social misfit
:laugh:10characters
?

I'm not johning for the sake of making excuses, just so people know. I might actually have to go, it's some cottage up in North Bay.

I don't think I'm going anymore, not 100% sure, which is why I'm posting in this thread to begin with, lol.

Inb4MarikflopsallthetimeLOLOLOLOL

A ride. I need a ride. :(

Iliad

Smash Lord
?

I'm not johning for the sake of making excuses, just so people know. I might actually have to go, it's some cottage up in North Bay.

I don't think I'm going anymore, not 100% sure, which is why I'm posting in this thread to begin with, lol.

Inb4MarikflopsallthetimeLOLOLOLOL

A ride. I need a ride. :(
He was insinuating that because brawl is campy, it's the same thing as going camping.

idea

Smash Master
no no, the word has a double-meaning.

camping, outdoors.

camping, in the video game sense.

so i find it ironic that you might miss a brawl tournament...because of camping.

:bee:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
From what I hear I may need a new teammate for this as Percon may not be able to make it.

Whats good good peepz?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i gotta ask about food

im a real hungry guy as everyone knows

so like whats the nearest by places to eat at, walking distance

im thinking just to bring my own sandwiches there so i can save money and time lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero
so whats going on for crews? i thought it was regions at first,then doing the mks only,then brosemobile vs the world, now in confused lol
:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle:

o s h i t son, TO joe knows whats up

10 TOjoes :)

whats wrogn with draft crews?

and llol at paying to participate in crews. crews are for pride.
Yea man draft crews would make sense, there are 2 many stacked guys all wanting to be on the same crew, and ally needs to be separated from the rest of the elitists.

Lol ally should be in his own crew, 5 ppl vs 10 lives for ally's snake

ammi rite, ammi rite :chuckle:

and finally, paying does suck, doing it for pride is better, but then that would support thr regional crews, I say drafts but with money involved.

Top Bottom