• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol I guess so, I'm somewhat emo-ish like but that's because I'm being emo about myself. But is being emo wrong =O

I'll try and find the link to the original picture >.<

Edit: Screw it lol...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Mehhh I guess.

Anyways can anyone give me a ride to Havoc? I litterally have like... no way to get here >.<

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The site doesn't help at all, I don't know what train to take and stuff like that.. So I rather take a ride... Ehh I'll search it again, maybe I'll find a way.

Yeah I probabily can, but just finding where to drop off and where to go after that is also a *****...

Can anyone help?

infomon

Smash Scientist
I know of some ppl arranging to meet up at union station at some time and GO it together.. maybe you can arrange to meet up with them or some other ppl that are coming in from somewhere near you (I have no idea where you are btw lol)

srry I can't help much, I'm not a torontonian

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Mmmkkk I see... Well I already called them and it doesn't sound too complicated, but it still like messy...

Anyone going by GO than?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ok so ambrose flopped on this and I need a teammate anyone up for it?
Also, does anyone have a spot for me to this and back lol

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
im looking for a doubles partner anyone let me know if you are interested.
edit: also not someone who is hell bent on winning cause i mostly play doubles on the side, its not my main thing, its just really fun.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo iliad i guess for now unconfirm me.. if i find a ride by tommorow night then ill still come
edit: also unconfirm ambrose and percon

SRTM

Smash Ace
I could pick you up Saturday morning possibly, but I'm driving from Barrie to Guelph, then to hamilton, picking up pho in Guelph. Might be too much for me. If pasta doesn't do doubs with me, I'll partner with you.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Ok so ambrose flopped on this and I need a teammate anyone up for it?
Also, does anyone have a spot for me to this and back lol
????? i just talked to brose he said hes still going?

EDIT: Brose said hell still drive who he was planning to drive but hes not gonna stay for the tourney and gonna go back home.

Soo, now ive got a problem getting back home lol

anyone here willing to drive me back home? i live in markham. ill pay for all gas and more if needed. i would take the bus but i think theyll have stopped running in my area by the time this is done. help me out lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Is it comfy for you both?

:093:
not rly

if i cant find someone who can drive me directly home, could someone at least drive me CLOSER to home? like within 30 KM of markham?

I could take a cab from there, but i dont wanna take a cab directly from hamilton itll cost me a fukken fortune

PND

Smash Champion
Bring tents and camp out in the parking lot? Roast marshmallows and hotdogs over a George Foreman grill? Generator / extension cord for all night smash. Sounds awesome.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so anyone want to be a pal and pick me and holy up @ ydale saturday? we'll pay 20$ each at the most

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo seriously some guy here can make over $100 on saturday by just driving around all the ppl that need it

YO HELP USSSSSSSSSSS

infomon

Smash Scientist
For getting to the trouney, why not just GO?

is there none in ur area?

Getting home is trickier, but I sez just find somewhere to crash. I might be down for brawlin in a hotel room somewhere post-trouney lol

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I can't drive Joe and Holy anymore, my car needs to be fixed before my folks take it to NYC next weekend.

PS. Sorry Joe and Holy.

I may still come to the tournament by public transit but it depends on if I can meet up with anyone half way or something.

Anyone from Brampton taking public transit down or is there any spots in a car passing through Brampton?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its ok,things happen thanks 4 offerin though in the 1st place

holy ill ask anthony to wake up early to drive us,if not meet me @ lenscrafters ydale and we can take the subway to union then take the go bus

SRTM

Smash Ace
sorry, I'm picking up 3 people in guelph, so the ride there is pretty much out of it. The ride back is gonna be the same. Too much driving for me, a bit of an inconvenience. Nin, my car is getting fixed as well lol, but i'm still drivin.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
if worse comes to worse, people are gonne be stuck in hamilton because of no buses that late at night.

i c 2 solutions

1: everyone who needz ride back home, pitch for a taxi

2: someone please house everyone that needs ride back home so that we can all go home on sunday

(I have work at 11 am, so me being part of this group, hopefully u guys would wanna leave kinda early since i dont wanna go alone (i'm scared of the dark (lol just kidding)))

Anth0ny

Smash Master
De-hype the tourney elsewhere my PP bro. Mad respect, but don't post **** like this on the tournament thread because of one group that's not making it.
Not dehyping, but daaaaamn, no brosemobile sucks balls :(

Unlike the upcoming PP television show =D

infomon

Smash Scientist
sigh. This trouney's gonna be too epic for ppl to skimp due to ride johns.

afaik I'm bringing a carload of Kitchener peepz to the trouney early Saturday morning. For a bit of $$ to help with gas, I'm willing to leave early enough that I could then do a trip up to Toronto to grab ppl that are stranded there and bring 'em to the trouney. At least, if ppl can aggregate somewhere convenient (idk anything about driving through toronto).

Getting back will be trickier, as I imagine the kitchener peepz gonna need to get home sat. night. But if not, the trouney's in a freaking hotel, how many ppl are we allowed to cram into one room for epic overnight brawling before ppl catch morning busses? Or alternatively, if I'm doing an early morning round-trip circuit to taxi TO peepz, mebbe someone else is willing to do a nighttime circuit?

Xelyst

-_-
NIKO! can we come to your place again?

did you end up doing anything with that bike ... ?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
ok so ambrose will drive me there,but some1 drive me back home please

FATAL
MINUS
KING ACE
AND I BELEIVE PERCON ARE ALL IN THE SAME SITUATION
Omfg THIS IS THE REASON WHY TOURNIES PISS ME OFF!!!!

edit: Fatal, you still have to help me out with my fees, thats part of the contract, I'm taking the ****ing bus ****n.

Top Bottom