• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ugh, this is scaring me, dropouts, I dont even think I'll come anymore, I'd be stuck in Ontario till Sunday 11pm to take the bus and deal with crap during the night meh ill think about it, i got about 10 hours before leaving or not.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Ugh, this is scaring me, dropouts, I dont even think I'll come anymore, I'd be stuck in Ontario till Sunday 11pm to take the bus and deal with crap during the night meh ill think about it, i got about 10 hours before leaving or not.
Sleep at nikos, i dont even have a ride either now. Come on aim, its urgent if you can.

infomon

Smash Scientist
ppl calm down and get organized.

How many ppl need rides to the tournament? From where, when?
How many ppl need rides to wherever they're crashing on sat night? where, when?

I can't be the only person willing to do a spare trip Hamilton <-> Toronto trip (say).
and if it's more important for me to take the "'brosemobile night shift" than a morning trip, so be it.

alternatively, Kitchener crew's actually got this :psycho:

Edit: btw chances are I'll have one or two spots free in my car if anyone wants to come crash at my place in kitchener sat. night lol, tho that's prolly farther out of the way than you'd care to end up, it's an option. it's 1hr from toronto and/or hamilton.

On that note, if anyone needs to crash here Friday night I can pick you up at kitchener greyhound terminal and also get you ride to the trouney in the mornin'

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm from toronto, willing to go anywhere in toronto to carpool with someone who can drive me to this tournament, and if possible a drive back.

Only problem is I'm EXTREMELY low on cash, so if 5 - 10 bucks for gas is good, I'm happy.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well people have a way to get to Hamilton from Toronto but getting to Toronto from Hamilton at night will be a problem...

There's a GO bus from the Hamilton station that goes to Toronto's Union Station, but the last bus will leave at 11: 30pm and you'll arrive at 12: 25am the next day (45mins bus ride) so if you can fit that into your schedule than that's good.

Yeap I need a ride from Hamilton to Toronto at night... Anyone willing to ride me?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ally / No! or Holy / TOJoe i can house whichever two of you need it. Ally / No! if you're housing with Lombardo (Culex) then Holy / TO Joe i will house you two.

*Edit* Anyone who's said they're bringing set-ups. Make sure you do, regardless of me recording it or not in the OP.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen it in the OP. Contact info for myself and the hotel are there if you need anything or have any questions.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
by the way for those who were talking about a hotel it is 145 dollars to stay at it. so i dunno if people are will to spend that much unless you cram like 10 people in it lol

buenob

Smash Lord
even at 6 people it's only 25 bucks... and I know we're used to dealing with more cramped situations than that lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Brosemobile folks. If/When you come down, get a hotel room. 4 of you in one hotel room isn't as bad as it sounds. I can chip in about 50$ for you guys to knock down the price.

I am going to talk to Tasty about getting you a ride back to Toronto the following morning as long as Fatal is still willing to pitch gas money.

*Edit*

If tasty doesn't work out. Just book a room. I'll chip in 50 like i said, and then go-train or go-bus it back to toronto/markham. It's 10$ a ticket. I can chip in THAT too if you're seriously hurting for cash.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
It actually sounds awful, you seem to have forgotten the " LOW ON CASH " statement lol.

I'll try to find loose money in my furniture.

edit: 2 dollars and 83 cents in my couch, w00t =/......

Niko_K

Smash Master
If there is anyone heading back to the Niagara area I can house whoever is in a mishap...the GO train is going back to Union on sundays from St.Catharines for 14 bucks.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol i dont have a ride here or back, i cant go

im really sorry

edit:thanks for offering housing but i still dont have a ride and my parents prob wont let me

ill ask again,can anyone pick/drop off me and holy at yorkdale

also LOL im gonna go through my couch too

nickcam

Smash Ace
You guys dont got enough money for the go train. Its 6.50. Jeeze im cheap with my ghetto big mac's but thats a whole new level of cheap. + multiple people can go together so u dont get lost or somthing lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
alright guys, this mostly applies to Fatal, Tinman, Kingace, and Minus.

Kal El (Stefan, aka Stoof) is willing to drive you guys to T.dot. Only thing is, it'll be around 2-3am when you leave. He has plans with his girl, but has promised me that he will drive you all back. Fatal he WILL need gas money though, something like 40 bucks.

For anyone else who doesn't fit in stefan's car, or can't be home that late. I'm going to talk with sauc3 (kurtis), and he'll drive you home much earlier more than likely. But him driving to TO is not as for sure as Stefan. So sit tight.

I AM ****ING RESCUING THIS TOURNEY, **** THIS DROP OUT BULL****. GET HYPED SON. TOURNEY TOMORROW.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Infzy has once again been offering to give people rides but no one has taken him up on his offer. Stop the ride johns when people are willing to give rides.

Alternatively, Infzy, you might have another spot opening in your car since my parents are very iffy about letting me go. fml.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol @ housing priority,if he asked me to house with him stop trying to get me out and you in..im not even able to stay the night but i found that extremely **** like Jules no offense

also....seems like toronto should all pitch for a cab from somewhere

Cruxis

Smash Lord

Omfg THIS IS THE REASON WHY TOURNIES PISS ME OFF!!!!

edit: Fatal, you still have to help me out with my fees, thats part of the contract, I'm taking the ****ing bus ****n.
lol u cant expect me to help out if i dont go.

its simple as this, if i cant get a ride back home, im not going. i cant stay in no hotel room, you guys know that im goin here without my rents knowledge so theyll flip if im not home on time.

its too risky

Kal El (Stefan, aka Stoof) is willing to drive you guys to T.dot. Only thing is, it'll be around 2-3am when you leave. He has plans with his girl, but has promised me that he will drive you all back. Fatal he WILL need gas money though, something like 40 bucks.
yeah thats way too late for me

For anyone else who doesn't fit in stefan's car, or can't be home that late. I'm going to talk with sauc3 (kurtis), and he'll drive you home much earlier more than likely. But him driving to TO is not as for sure as Stefan. So sit tight.
tell him that he can drive me within 20-30 KM of markham, and ill take a taxi from there.

i just really, really, really DONT want to take a taxi from hamilton itll cost way too much

by the way for those who were talking about a hotel it is 145 dollars to stay at it. so i dunno if people are will to spend that much unless you cram like 10 people in it lol
**** that it would cost less to take a friggin cab home

OK JUST TO RECAP THIS ****

HOLY, DOC AND TO JOE NEED A RIDE THERE. THEY CAN BE PICKED UP FROM YORKDALE.

TO JOE, MINUS, TIN MAN, KINGACE, DOC AND ME NEED A RIDE BACK. WE CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT TORONTO.

THINK ABOUT ALL THE FUKKEN $$$ U CAN MAKE DRIVING US SERIOUSLY

srry if i forgot anyone

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
iliad said he could maybe send us $50 to either pitch for a cab/gas

so ...

50 + my 20 + fatals 20 + docs 20 + minus 20 + king ace 20 + tinman 20 = i cant count but alot

Last edited:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah i need to get my g2, imagine if brosemobile stopped, T.O would be fuked LOL

JL is gonna carry us to Havac cause hes that epic

Cruxis

Smash Lord

so ...

50 + my 20 + fatals 20 + docs 20 + minus 20 + king ace 20 + tinman 20 = i cant count but alot

thats enough for a cab to yorkdale and way more then enough to pay for gay if someone can take us
i just realized
we're gonna need a big car to drive all these people around.
thats a good 6 people + the driver

but that plan can actually work out well

imagine if brosemobile stopped, T.O would be fuked LOL
lmao the day ambrose quits brawl is the day brawl dies in GTA

yo speaking of which, WHO drives in this community? we gotta hunt down every driver

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im going to call my aunt, if she can drive ill have 2 spots open @ ydale maybe 4 if she takes the van....apparently she has a party saturday but im still gonna try

Last edited:

.decoy

Smash Ace
wow guys i feel pretty bad here i mean. i'd drive you all haha. sorry. in ameereka johns.
why don't you guys post on craigslist or rideshare or something? maybe you'll get lucky.

.decoy

Smash Ace
haha i might. i didn't see her.
i did see tori spelling, the guy from andromeda, mischa barton and chris brown though.
although i didn't kick any of them. especially not chris brown, who was followed by 3 men with a total weight of about 800 pounds.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@SRTM

I would still drive if my parents had another chance to fix it before they go NYC, but my dad works the entire week before they leave so Saturday is their only option.

Ok it's looking like ride options are slim to none, and it seems no one from Brampton is taking public transit to Hamilton.

I'm just gonna have to now figure out how to get there exactly by public transit, and load my phone with music in case I get bored as **** on the bus.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Kingace is coming with sauga so u can take him off ur list. Infzy said hed be willing to offer people rides there talk to him

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
my aunt cant take us sorry guys....im gonna call the uncles now LOL

eat my ayussss julezzz =pppp

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Joe, I have beef, stop posting for yourself and Holy, for the past 5 tournies that Holy has been to I have been there for him at 7 AM and taking the bus with him like a true friend.

Least you can do is post that the 3 of us need a ride, since when did I come out of the picture?

We all need rides, stop leaving people out bro, beef is cooked now, and I just ate it with a side of rice, ggs.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

so ...

thats enough for a cab to yorkdale and way more then enough to pay for gas if someone can take us
docccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Last edited:

.Marik

is a social misfit
He was insinuating that because brawl is campy, it's the same thing as going camping.
Oooh, I see. :laugh:

I'm extremely low on cash, I need someone to carpool me there and back in order to come.

Sorry. :(

And if somebody is able to give me a ride, please let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements.

infomon

Smash Scientist
all my MMs have ride johns -- suspicious much?? y'all just chicken!!

lol this thread is so fun right now

k well tonight I'll figure out how many I'm taking from Kitchener
if it's cheap I'll upgrade my rental car so I can take more peepz in it lol
and either swing by Toronto "on the way" (it's not on the way lol) in the morning (1-3 spots prolly), or do kitchener -> hamilton -> toronto -> hamilton (4-5 spots for Torontonians)

cuz like I don't mind lol

Getting yaz home might be trickier cuz I'll be sleepy, and idk how early kitchener peepz will need to get home
If they're not in a rush, then sat. night I can do hamilton -> toronto -> hamilton -> kitchener
if they are in a rush, then some TO ppl can come with us back to kitch and crash at my pad, then bus to TO in the morning or w/e

actually I might want to drive to TO sunday anyway to get a mixer

Edit: geez I rly shouldn't be doing this from work lol
yeah doc + TOjoe ur not chickening out on our MMs so I'd get ya both + miss holly nightgown and/or whoever else is with yaz
stop fighting u kidz
idk what's a yorkdale lol so this should be epic
the question is mah kitch crew cuz they're priority #1

Cruxis

Smash Lord

so ...

50 + my 20 + fatals 20 + docs 20 + minus 20 + tinman 20 = i cant count but alot

thats enough for a cab to yorkdale and way more then enough to pay for gay if someone can take us
this looks like our best option right about now. kingace is going with sauga so -20 from him

Thats a good $150, probly more than enough to get to yorkdale. and we can all find our way back from there?

Top Bottom