• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man well up goes the divorce rate.

What's new?

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha i dont care if you **** talk. Just going to be eating those words in the long run. ;p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well honestly I hope you're right.

But I'm never wrong really.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
That's debatable.

Edit: In hindsight, I poke at you a lot Teran. Nothing malicious, just keeping you down to earth or something.

Anyway talking of love life, don't spend a lot of your time with someone because it's impossible to convince your friends that you don't fancy them. It's like the world runs on the logic that every good thing you do to someone is just to help your chances of getting in their pants

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think you do it because you have a crush on me.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Bah, these days, it's just not likely that you'll end up with your first love. It's just not something you can be sure about. Many would want things to be this simple, but it turns out that many just break up instead of actually working things out. We don't feel bound to a relationship, and that is fine, but sometimes we forget that things don't always go as we want them to be and sometimes, discussion can go a long way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I thought you'd at least dig my pet monkey too.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Many thanks.

On a side note you seem very educated. What is your current occupation? If you're comfortable answering that of course.

I lol'd.

I work part time doing video editing, but I'm actually still in high school :<

Ha. It's true though. Maybe unrealistic for those who don't understand. But we're already engaged.

GG bro.

What really upsets me about your general condescension and smugness is that when your farce of a generic relationship falls apart, you'll be so emotionally crushed because you don't understand the concept of balance in your life that you won't even care that I'm right the entire time. The misconception you're making is that it's relationally or emotionally healthy to put all your eggs in one basket, as it were. Your alleged "fiance" is nothing more than a worthless hole of a commitment, due to variances and eventually tendencies to leave you over time, as all things are.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I work part time doing video editing, but I'm actually still in high school :<

What really upsets me about your general condescension and smugness is that when your farce of a generic relationship falls apart, you'll be so emotionally crushed because you don't understand the concept of balance in your life that you won't even care that I'm right the entire time. The misconception you're making is that it's relationally or emotionally healthy to put all your eggs in one basket, as it were. Your alleged "fiance" is nothing more than a worthless hole of a commitment, due to variances and eventually tendencies to leave you over time, as all things are.
Knock off with the smug assumptions. You don't know anything about this guy's life so stop *****ing at him. Different people have different paths.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Also please don't retort to the above post because I don't like having to mop **** out of these forums if I can help it.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
This went from lets talk about how great love is thread to a Lets bash people because they think they know what love is thread WHAT THE HELL Stop arguing and get back on topic god damn

camerino1

Smash Lord
Guys, we should be a little nicer, he loves someone and we shouldn't be putting him down for it. You may have had someone hurt you in the past, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to hurt anyone they are with. Lets be nice (and don't say telling him the truth is nice).

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I was being an ***. My bad.

In unrelated news, did anyone know about this prom thing that high schools do? *****es swarming everywhere, I just don't know which one to pick. Advice, because I trust you random people from the internet.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think a long distance commitment is best for someone you're already in a relationship and are moving apart.

Of course, if relationships actually worked on how your head judged things, then the world would look very different.

Just go for whatever makes you feel good, but long distane is what it is, and you have to deal with the lack of physical interaction, which is sooo important. >.>

Kanelol

Smash Lord
You can't put an arbitrary travel limit on what constitutes a long distance relationship. I think, any relationship not short distance would be long.

As a whole, long distance relationships are a really bad idea. The fact of the matter remains that no matter how passionately you feel about someone, if you don't spend any time around your significant other, you will eventually grow apart. It's not a conscious or even voluntary decision, but the people who you spend the most time around are the people you're eventually the closest to.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my ex called me the other day to tell me how much she hated me, how controlling I was, and how I messed up our relationship in general. we've been broken up for 2 months already and she just "had" to tell me all of these things.

weird, because I broke up with her, so I was thinking "you're welcome?" because when we were in a relationship she almost literally couldn't live without me.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
my significant other now lives n the opposite side f the continent soo i dont guess it would be good to keep fooling ourselves then would it?

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
lol i have like 3 significant others that i left when i moved(from TN to WY)...here in wyoming i have 1 that likes me aand 1 that i have a HUGE crush on

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I was running in a 5K against a girl I really liked, and wanted to impress. Even though it was only the second 5K I'd ever ran, I set a record for myself, and beat my first time by about 7 minutes. I have yet to break that time, even after being on the cross-country team for 3 years in a row since then. The next few days I actually just collapsed onto the ground several times, even though it was in the end of cross-country season, and I was supposed to be used to this.
And of course she doesn't like me. And of course she transfers to my school and joins the cross-country team. And of course I try to hard on the first day of practice, do terribly, and throw up.
When I finally make a TV shows, WHICH I WILL, this will be a funny episode.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
I hatesssss running i was in JROTC for two years and thattss all we did...ugh short hair and running suckssss

Staz

Smash Lord
I was running in a 5K against a girl I really liked, and wanted to impress. Even though it was only the second 5K I'd ever ran, I set a record for myself, and beat my first time by about 7 minutes. I have yet to break that time, even after being on the cross-country team for 3 years in a row since then. The next few days I actually just collapsed onto the ground several times, even though it was in the end of cross-country season, and I was supposed to be used to this.
And of course she doesn't like me. And of course she transfers to my school and joins the cross-country team. And of course I try to hard on the first day of practice, do terribly, and throw up.
When I finally make a TV shows, WHICH I WILL, this will be a funny episode.
Haha guess what? I have a similiar story, the only reason I ran cross country for my school was to impress this majorly cute girl that was on the team. I ended up doing ok for my first year and went to footlocker in california. what high school did you run for and did you go to footlocker?

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Reading this thread makes me think that a lot of you have never gotten any or so much as dated someone else, but you talk a big game and that is what counts.

Anyway, I am engaged so I guess that counts. Maybe not as exciting to you "playas" but I enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom