• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Niko, we cant come to this, we are already going to smashtality 4 on august 16-17th. and on top of that school starts by this tourny date =(

Program

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to have some guys over at my place, i had 7 last time, entire DE crew. Umm just hit me up on here if you need a place to crash people.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*raises hand* I AM COMING to this I don't care what happens XD

I want housing with D1 plz lol

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I may be willing to house about 5 pepes, but I charge a small nominal fee, for pizzas and possible ride. For those coming from BWI or Regan, my place is metro accessible. I will give more details later near the tourney.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Say hello to ECRC Event #3, that is, if you guys want it in again. If so, just add it to the first post.

Also, I should def be here this time.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Linguini is definitely going and im pretty sure im gonna go with Linguini. So yeah i guess we are goin.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
OBM: The schedule has been adjusted so that the Singles bracket should get going by 4 pm at the latest on Sunday. I will be trying to make everything go as fast as possible, so hopefully it will start even earlier than that. Unfortunately there's no real way to make the Singles bracket start any sooner without eliminating the 2nd round of pools.
Good stuff

putting in my time off request tomorrow
:D

Niko_K

Smash Master
So apparently my canadian friends are going to smashtality over this. I'm gunna talk to my step-granddad about letting me stay at his house in MD. I'll just solo it if I have to.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
So apparently my canadian friends are going to smashtality over this. I'm gunna talk to my step-granddad about letting me stay at his house in MD. I'll just solo it if I have to.
How long you gonna hike for?

Niko_K

Smash Master
No clue, Im gunna check how much greyhound is shortly, though I hope to convince the rest of the guys to switch over to this tourney.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
No clue, Im gunna check how much greyhound is shortly, though I hope to convince the rest of the guys to switch over to this tourney.
I'm going to try to make this one hopefully Asaph can provide the ride *cough cough* *wink* *Wink*

Oh and be sure to do those updates on the hike Niko, they made meh lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh snap, you heard about how I traveled 8 hours and slept in a tent in Ottawa for the tournament there? **** xD that was some freaky **** haha.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Oh snap, you heard about how I traveled 8 hours and slept in a tent in Ottawa for the tournament there? **** xD that was some freaky **** haha.
Hey, you do what you can to smash right? XD when you showed off where you camped, the look Asaph gave me when we saw that road was hilarious, and "this is ******* Sparta.." clinched it all for me.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I didn't really think anyone outside of the tournament I went to saw that video hahaha. Don't know if I would feel as safe in the states xD. I'll give an update later as to weather or not I'll be making it out to this. Though I really want to.

How many peach players are down near you guys? The only one I know of is hova...who I haven't seen play.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I didn't really think anyone outside of the tournament I went to saw that video hahaha. Don't know if I would feel as safe in the states xD. I'll give an update later as to weather or not I'll be making it out to this. Though I really want to.

How many peach players are down near you guys? The only one I know of is hova...who I haven't seen play.
In my part of maryland there is no diversity, Pikesville has Pits Wolfs and Snakes I don't know if DKSmash does brawl but heard he Diddies.

That's why I need to get out moar.

hova

Smash Champion
one good wolf, but he really mains snake. metas, snakes and marths... oh my!!

mad metsknights around these parts, more diddys than dededes, a few kirbys and ROBS. one or two GW and TL

small number of falcos and one badass lucario that also knows how to use peach (Azen)

don't get too excited about wolves, you won't see a good one in tourney

Niko_K

Smash Master
The worse the wolf the better lmfao, and since when did Azen pick up peach? lmfao my friend mentioned that he practiced with me and apparently some VA guys were talking about me and that Azen mentioned me or something, probably why.

I'm nothing too special rofl

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
My wolf will be there, and he's not nice. As far as I know, Vile and I are gods, but we need to compare our skills to the tourney players to see how we place amongst the best. We need experience.

And I'll give you a ride, Vile, obviously. If not, we can always hike. *coughZachneedstoloseweightcough*

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
My wolf will be there, and he's not nice. As far as I know, Vile and I are gods, but we need to compare our skills to the tourney players to see how we place amongst the best. We need experience.

And I'll give you a ride, Vile, obviously. If not, we can always hike. *coughZachneedstoloseweightcough*
<.<

You're gonna get our ****** handed to us, and with my luck it will be Azen and it will be a repeat of what He did to DSF on that first match...(i believe it was)

And I'm supposed to be sleeping because Zach *loser* is gonna be at my place for Brawl practice at like 8:00 am....

I wanna be in Florida too..

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
<.<

You're gonna get our ****** handed to us, and with my luck it will be Azen and it will be a repeat of what He did to DSF on that first match...(i believe it was)

And I'm supposed to be sleeping because Zach *loser* is gonna be at my place for Brawl practice at like 8:00 am....

I wanna be in Florida too..

Yea! Just because I said that too. lol

"You're gonna get our ****** handed to us..." That doesn't make sense. lol Must I teach you grammar again! :psycho: Nah, I think we can take these losers. lulz Tell Zach he needs to lose a couple 0's behind the 16 in his weight. /jk ftlulz, I swear. Tell him something to piss him off.

I'll be back there soon, then we can get ready. I'll wolf it up when I get back. (Means I'll lose at the tourney).

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Florida is going to make a PHATTT appearance at this.

Expect 5-6 of the top 10 in FL to come to this.

If there is a housing list, me, Afro, and Linguini would like to be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom