• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

rhan

Smash Hero
Plur! Me Shaeman and my bro? :3

But I'll gladly give the housing rights to people further then I am, if needed.

rhan

Smash Hero
Hahaha I'm down with that. If Kadaj rides with us we'll stay for Brawl but if he's going with MaSHi, then we're just going on Saturday. I'm like the only other person in my car that would play Brawl. S-Man nor my little bro enjoy playing it and I wouldn't want to keep them there for my selfish needs.

So if Kadaj doesn't get the ride from me then I have no idea on how you're gonna get back to your house on Sunday. ._.

Ignore this....

hockey007

Smash Cadet
Do we still need a GameCube + Melee? I can bring a gamecube + melee if needed :p. And Yeah, I'm definitely going to the tourney, just Melee though.

rhan

Smash Hero
Due to squandering.....

I won't be able to drive by the time this tourney happens. I thought my behind the wheel course was tomorrow but it was actually yesterday...The class is full now...

So the only way I could possibly ride up there is with Mashi now (If he still plans on going).

Sorry NC and others. :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so i just watched "Choknater Being Cool" and i fell in love all over again.
if you haven't seen it, go watch it... NOW!

that is all

BEHR

Smash Hero
Due to squandering.....

I won't be able to drive by the time this tourney happens. I thought my behind the wheel course was tomorrow but it was actually yesterday...The class is full now...

So the only way I could possibly ride up there is with Mashi now (If he still plans on going).

Sorry NC and others. :(
No Rhan please come. <3

Top Bottom