• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know what would be cool? If you put a pic for HERB in the first post like this thread. I wouldn't want to come off as rude and forceful as to suggest one of my pics, but that would be fun for me.:bee::bee::bee:

<_<

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
You know what would be cool? If you put a pic for HERB in the first post like this thread. I wouldn't want to come off as rude and forceful as to suggest one of my pics, but that would be fun for me.:bee::bee::bee:

<_<
The pic in your sig or anything else like it wouldn't be used because it would make this seem like a Brawl tourney.

Make something general if you really want to, though I don't think it's necessary.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wasn't thinking about my sig, and I was only suggesting . . . You don't even have to look at me for the pic. You guys have stuff too, I think.

Now that you mentioned it, I can now change my sig more appropriately.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I wasn't thinking about my sig, and I was only suggesting . . . You don't even have to look at me for the pic. You guys have stuff too, I think.
Nah, I just haven't seen anything from you other than that sig.

It's a cool idea though. If you have some free time and feel like making something, do it, and post it here or send it to me. I'll probably be able to make something later if not.

But it IS a Brawl tourney. Well, half, at least.
You're right, it's half a Brawl tourney. Advertising with a banner containing Brawl characters only might give people the wrong idea. That's why I suggested something general (i.e. without characters altogether).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I done this, like, a week ago, bro. I'd come up with more ideas . . . but I'm having an artistic block, as of late.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I like it, but a few things I think should be edited:

- make the "B" in "HERB" a bit more recognizable
- smooth the text around the logo, it's kinda choppy

That is, if you still have an editable file.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It was a reference, dude. But, I guess, you'd have to have watched it to know. But . . . it doesn't matter.

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW!!!!
;_;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That looks...really good!

Fit in Melee/Brawl in there somewhere though so people don't think it's Brawl only

Frames

DI

I done this, like, a week ago, bro. I'd come up with more ideas . . . but I'm having an artistic block, as of late.

......................................................................................................................................god's in his heaven, all's right with the world

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
......................................................................................................................................god's in his heaven, all's right with the world
I'll assume you liked it, then.

Top Bottom