• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest Peaches - Now in Collaboration! *Combo vid, checkit out!*

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Check out PeachKid's credited Peach Collaboration Combo Video!!!
-~ http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzu6jC4rA7E -~
Truly worth watching: Blood Stained Gloves
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is a list of all recognized Peach's that definetly have talent, a unique style, and stick out as some of the first Peach power players. If you want to play the best Peach's, play these cats ^.^

Peachkid -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjrhu-9DfV0

Dark Peach -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=StQglM5kzV4

Light -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCM_UYQYR0

Dark Meow -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=26hgF9I108g

Niko -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYuEMvuI8Bc

EdreesesPeices -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxEr-E1gQ84

Master Peach -- Need vidjo

Sooper Lenetia -- Need vidjo

Excel Zero -- Need vidjo
With a video for each. These are not in order of greatness, they are in order of how I found videos. As far as greatness goes, good luck beating any of them ^.^

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I'm very interested to see how this turns out. I consider myself a very weak player, even when it comes to Peach (my main).

There are a few names I would expect to come up on this list (sorry if I'm wrong) - Niko_K, Dark.Pch, Peachkid, and maybe even you, Dark_Meow1.

Never having brawled ANY Peach mainer, including those listed (I have seen some matches) I couldn't say who was the most "realised". Most people just brawl me to practice against Peach, lol.

Yours waitingly,
CedricIzDead

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I dunno, haven't seen many of them in action. I'd put Edrees and Niko_K above me, but I'd rate myself fairly high on a list of Peach players. Everyone I meet at tournaments tells me I'm the best Peach they've ever seen, but most rarely see Peach players. And I haven't seen the rest of you play so I can't compare you guys to me.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I have played with Peachkid quite a bit, and he's definitely the best peach I've played in legit matches. Although I've also played Drk.Peach we don't count those matches because the lag was epic fail, lol.

Peachkid is a unique Peach player. He knows how to space well with his aerials, and is quite intimidating the way he will float cancel fairs right above your character's head. His Peach also plays a good chase game-his pressure is nice and he knows when to quit- he's rarely greedy, ever. He's also good at switching it up. If he's getting **** stocked he stops whatever he's doing that isn't working, and thinks on his feet to make it work, and returns the **** right back. He is also very quick- his reflexes allow him to punish quickly, which further aid to his chase game, which involves Dair-Nair-Turnips-Tilts-Grabs. He is a worthy Peach player, and anyone who wants to have quality Peach practice should add him to their Brawl FC list.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
the best peaches i have played were dark peach, kidd, Mikey Lenetia and Emmy.

dark is probally the best peach player so far i have ever played and not to mention the hardest who is a very quick thinker and can snap into a very hard to predict mindgame. sometimes he will confuse me just by walking away from me! XD

Kidd is an another amazing peach player his approches are vertually flawless and throw me off all the time. his game is very consistent and doesnt flaw at confusing his opponents at any given point in a match.

Mikey is a very potent peach in his own right, he can punish punish punish. and Never make any mistakes or openings knows what to do in the air and ground.

And Emmy, i think u were the first actual peach i ever played (in melee) and its a pleasure to be able to play u in person at mass madness. she is just so defensive and hard to read like kidd,. and she can catch u at any given time and kill u!

everyone thanks for the oppertunity for me to be able to play u all! we have a bright future ahead of us

and even though i havent played u but niko is probally the best in my book (we need to try to play wifi (hope it doesnt lag to much))

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm not really a good mention, considering I've yet to appear in another Brawl tournament, thanks to job obligations. -_- Currently, the only way I can play people is online(which if you're interested, send me a message).

However, I'm highly honored that you think that positively of me, Peachkid. ^_^ We'll have to play again sometime.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I've played Drk. Peach, and I believe he's the best Peach I've played (and unlike most, Peachs' aren't too much of a rarity if you go searching). It was online, so I didnt see any amazing turn of the moment mind games, but soon (if you live in NY) July 4th - 8th I should be able to play with you.

I've been told my Peach is beastly, but honestly it's just because no one understands that Peach is the fastest, most technical character in the game right now (ex-Fox mainer from melee, see me on youtube XD)

So, to end this epic post of no proportion:

I would like to challenge:

Mikey Lenetia - Seems like you must be good, with such amazing signature pwnage XD

Peachkid - I molest small children. (Gov't, that was a joke...) You are in popular demand right now.

Edrees - I doubt you'll see this...

Niko - I'll PM you, cuz you won't see this XD

No, I'm not being the noob that comes in and flares he has the ability to dominate. I want to observe your styles first hand, see what makes you guys amazing. Maybe we could teach eachother something XD And this way I can also see where I stand with Peach. I do think I have the most uniqe style of playing Peach, and I have been given that by some of the best players around.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Also, I doubt he has any videos up, and I dunno if you can find him that easily, or if he brawls that much even. But the best Peach I've played isn't Drk Peach (sorry), it's Light. He was a Peach pro from melee, and in Brawl singles online, plays smarter and faster then you would even believe. Light, if you read this, I'm talking **** for you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I've been told my Peach is beastly, but honestly it's just because no one understands that Peach is the fastest, most technical character in the game right now (ex-Fox mainer from melee, see me on youtube XD)
Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Also, I'd take a challenge if you'd like to extend it to me :D But I'm pretty bad over WiFi, only done it a few times. Would still be fun though.

Mikey Lenetia - Seems like you must be good, with such amazing signature pwnage XD
Alright, that's it, I'm moving my signature over from AllIsBrawl in.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You prolly can't add a siggy yet ^.^ I can't, due to lack of activity (and I'm on every day...)

And of course I'd accept your challenge. I was just challenging those who were pointed out by the people ^.^ For all I know, you could secretly be m2k or something... ^^

So, extend your brawl fc via pm, I will play you tomorrow, prolly only a few matches, (like, 10 XD) I have to play a guy named Jmex (cuz I was talking **** for my friend 7734)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hah, seems I can. Which is strange, since you have nearly 10x my post count.

I'll never be pointed out to you because I don't really get to travel to tournaments, so I just get to attend the really nearby ones. Luckily people come from all over the state over to the local university for big tournaments. I've never even met another Peach main.

I'm off to bed now, but I'll PM you tomorrow.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
lulz.

Well, I can only answer that question with:

2 Headed Cat vs. Unicorn Octopus.

Google search it. Music as random as me. ^^

Oh, but Peachkid, do you accept the challenge? I'd really like to play you ^.^

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yo Dark, thanks for the mention! I come to these boards but I usually don't post.... Look at my join date and post count lol.

Anyways I'll have some videos of my Peach soon. They will be from a tournament I went to last Saturday. I was playing pretty good I think.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
2006 with 62 posts. Wow.

And sure, have to point out talent when I see it XD

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I'm pretty good. I wouldn't say fantastic but. I'm good enough to hold my own against tough opponents. A lot of people I played say I really good, But I'm not really too sure on that. I could do better when playing matches. The best peaches I've played are Dark.Pch and Peachkid. Mikey Lenetia and Nikok are also awesome. I haven't played them yet, but I've seen them play, they're really good!! XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
lulz.

Well, I can only answer that question with:

2 Headed Cat vs. Unicorn Octopus.

Google search it. Music as random as me. ^^

Oh, but Peachkid, do you accept the challenge? I'd really like to play you ^.^
of course i love to play anyone i can :D, but i am alittle bit rusty cause i have been working on my combo video and my schools finals are coming up -.- but i would love to play u ^_^

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yo Dark, thanks for the mention! I come to these boards but I usually don't post.... Look at my join date and post count lol.

Anyways I'll have some videos of my Peach soon. They will be from a tournament I went to last Saturday. I was playing pretty good I think.
hey is that you light from AZ? if so it's cool to see another melee peach stick with her.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
^ Dekuu lol's 10 peaches!

Anyways, that was AZ Light, one of my mentors for the way of the smash XD

I'll play you whenever you get a chance Peachkid ^.^ Just tell me when you are ready.

@Edreeses Peices: Those were some really good matches, especially for online play ^.^ You going to the massive FAST tournament in Florida? If so, it'd be cool to try it out in person. Every match was so close it felt uncomfortable XD

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
lol @ Draik's post.

My guesstimates would be Niko, Dark.Pch, and Peachkid but I don't really see any Peaches apart from myself in my area so I can't really give a good guess.
I'm working to become better, and have improved from everyones help here. Won my first Brawl tourney a couple weeks ago thanks to you guys.
Sorry for the tangent, but this part of the boards is too good IMO ;)

Osi

Smash Ace
I've been really impressed with darkpeach and niko. Sadly I haven't played another good peach yet in person...... I don't know that many peaches in norcal atm. Peachkid has some good footage up to, and rapid also.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'll be in No Cal with summer, around the end of July or August. It'd be great to play with you guys.

But everyone should go to FAST. Dark Peach, you going? PC and Cort are, so I figured you'd be tagging along as well.

Villi

Smash Lord
I've been really impressed with darkpeach and niko. Sadly I haven't played another good peach yet in person...... I don't know that many peaches in norcal atm. Peachkid has some good footage up to, and rapid also.
Hey, I'm in Norcal -- we should play sometime.

Osi I'll be coming up to norcal this weekend, are you going to the tourney up there?

:O Which tournament is that?

Osi

Smash Ace
Osi I'll be coming up to norcal this weekend, are you going to the tourney up there?

GGs Meow :D

Nah, my crew is waiting till one of our main members is done with a side job taking up his weekends before we go to tourneys. Since it's a small crew we all wanted to start up at the same time on brawl tourneys. We'll be hitting most tourneys up here after july 4th. He's my ride to tourneys anyway lol, no car. It's really tempting though, I really wanted to see you play in person.

Villi we'll have to play some time, sounds like a fun idea

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Well I don't know many the other good Peach players of this community and although I have seen great videos and many of them are great Peach users (I just don't remember their names.)

Now I think it is worth mentioning that Excel_Zero, (Zero_Fx as known on these forums), has a solid Peach and I consider him a great peach player. I have played against him so I have an idea of how good his Peach is, and I have also seen him play with one of the moderators of this forum (Lord HDL), live, (in fact I recorded the matches :laugh:) and he really held his ground well, he was a tough match for HDL and still is.

As for other Peach players I know there are a lot out there and probably some could be better than Zero but I still think that he is worth mentioning, heck he's the one who made the Peach guide of the forum :laugh:.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Nice matches last night Dark meow! i had fun and ur peach is good too! we'll need to play again :D

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
DM1
Peach Kid
Dark Peach
Me (because im faster at cancelling than you all! hahaha! ^_^)

seriously, really nice matches with you guys, please play again!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Peachkid, those were brutal ^.^

At first I said we were even, but you had the edge due to your toad! I've actually started picking up on using him, he's hella good ^.^ And I'm working on my spacing a bit more to. Also, your taunt, that was hilareous. You were quoting the leave britney alone kid right? XD XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peachkid, those were brutal ^.^

At first I said we were even, but you had the edge due to your toad! I've actually started picking up on using him, he's hella good ^.^ And I'm working on my spacing a bit more to. Also, your taunt, that was hilareous. You were quoting the leave britney alone kid right? XD XD
haha thanks i do use toad kinda brutaly too. and yeah i was quoting chris crocker (the leave britany alone guy)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I knew it, very good matches either way. Look forward to playing you again! ^.^ (Oh, and would you rate my Peach _____? (Average, Above Average, Amazing, Super Amazing, Or Almighty Super Pro Amazing Average-beater)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ummmm i might have to say above average cause ur not like most players i fight and u did throw me off quite abit! ur style keeped me on my toes. but u did fall for a few of my traps. but ur good and keep doing what u do! what about my peach? how would u rate it? and also tell me if u want me to get technical about ur game ok?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Definetly, I'm trying to get better. so tech it out!

And I'd say you're fitting to the reputation given. An amazing peach, right up there with Drk Peach honestly. You guys have similar playing styles. Only critique is to watch out for the obvious stuff (which happense mostly due to lag)

Vagion

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play? I want to test out my Peach. :)

My FC: 4210-3672-1246

Top Bottom