• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest Peaches - Now in Collaboration! *Combo vid, checkit out!*

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
blech i did so horrible tonight X(....
i hope the next match we have is much better...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man I saw this so late. Next time aim me or something.

And Peachkid dont worry about it. You **** ether way. You cant win them all. But you cant lose them all nether, remember that.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
You didn't to badly. You gave me and my bro a run for our money. So don't feel to bad about it.

Oh my bro wants to know what u think of his playing style.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
what with his peach? i think it would be easier to critique it if it was a one on one. but it seemed to be similar to the melee peach, idk if thats what it was but it reminded me of the melee playstyle. but i liked his marth the best. its a very solid game, but like i said. it would be easier to rate his gameplay if it was one on one.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
u guys know what. i think we need to make a Peach matchup guide or sumthin. so we can have all of her matchups in one spot. make it alot easier to do reserch

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I agree peachkid.

P.S. I would love to brawl you or master peach to see where I stand at the moment. PM me with a time we can play :p.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
what with his peach? i think it would be easier to critique it if it was a one on one. but it seemed to be similar to the melee peach, idk if thats what it was but it reminded me of the melee playstyle. but i liked his marth the best. its a very solid game, but like i said. it would be easier to rate his gameplay if it was one on one.
Yeah I hear what ur saying. When I play his Peach it feels very close to his Melee style. He probably hasn't made the needed changes to his style yet with Peach, but what u said about his Marth I fully agree. I worked with him on his Marth and him develop it. I'll set up a match for you 2 tomarrow. k

u guys know what. i think we need to make a Peach matchup guide or sumthin. so we can have all of her matchups in one spot. make it alot easier to do reserch
I Agree, I have been having trouble with certain characters. I need the info

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i would like to play u but im not fealing too peachy right now can i play u tomorrow?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
i would like to play u but im not fealing too peachy right now can i play u tomorrow?
Sure :D.

P.S: Wicked games. Master Peach. :D Too bad we had a bit of input delay. It wasn't too bad though considering the distance from where we live.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Sure :D.

P.S: Wicked games. Master Peach. :D Too bad we had a bit of input delay. It wasn't too bad though considering the distance from where we live.
Your peach is great. You got basic strategy and great offense, but u have too much of that. Makes it very easy to punish u. Work on that. I also like your air game. Keep that up.

It's kinda hard to play u because of where we live, but for the time being it's fine. I'll play u again another time. Right now I want to play Mikey.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just played Mikey Lenetia's Peach. OMG that Peach owns. That dude is the most agressive Peach I have ever played in my entire life in brawl. We had 4 epic matches. He won 2 of them and I won 2 of them. Mikey owns.

GG Mikey. matches were fun. You would not let me breath, I was like o.o I had to play defensive and switch up on agressive and defensive. Rotating the 2 just to get my wins off. But man you pwn dude. We will clearly play some more soon, no doubt about it. Great games. Im curious, what you think about my Peach Mikey?

Artaclaris

Smash Cadet
I hope I can be added to this list. My game is good, but I need to get the wifi connector to see how good. At least I can pwn my friends on a regular basis for now..haha

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hee... I'm not that good, Dark.Pch. Thank you for the very nice compliments, though. ^_^

I do like your Peach. She's one of the better ones I've had the opportunity to play so far, but in order to give you a fair commentary, I'd need to play you more than four matches. Maybe next time I can give you a better message than that. Sorry...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hope I can be added to this list. My game is good, but I need to get the wifi connector to see how good. At least I can pwn my friends on a regular basis for now..haha
Where are you from, I would play you if you want sometime soon.

Hee... I'm not that good, Dark.Pch. Thank you for the very nice compliments, though. ^_^

I do like your Peach. She's one of the better ones I've had the opportunity to play so far, but in order to give you a fair commentary, I'd need to play you more than four matches. Maybe next time I can give you a better message than that. Sorry...
Its fine and your right. We should play more matches. and I see we have a few things in common. I too dont think I am all that great as a Peach player even if people say I am. I feel I still have too many habits and flaws in my Peach to except that I am good. Just trying to work on them.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I just played Mikey Lenetia's Peach. OMG that Peach owns. That dude is the most agressive Peach I have ever played in my entire life in brawl. We had 4 epic matches. He won 2 of them and I won 2 of them. Mikey owns.

GG Mikey. matches were fun. You would not let me breath, I was like o.o I had to play defensive and switch up on agressive and defensive. Rotating the 2 just to get my wins off. But man you pwn dude. We will clearly play some more soon, no doubt about it. Great games. Im curious, what you think about my Peach Mikey?
Told you he pwns XD

Don't be so Modest Mikey, ur Awesome XD. I want 2 play u tomarrow ok.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea Mikey is beast. I swear if I did not know how to be defensive, I would of just got creamed so bad.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I haven't played Mikey yet... hmm... I'd like to play him though. I'm already super omega better then Dark Pch, 3 stocked him every single match. MMhmm... And Peachkid dropped the game I was winning so much.

*cries....*

*Cries some more...*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I haven't played Mikey yet... hmm... I'd like to play him though. I'm already super omega better then Dark Pch, 3 stocked him every single match. MMhmm... And Peachkid dropped the game I was winning so much.

*cries....*

*Cries some more...*

Yea then you woke up from your dream :p

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yea then you woke up from your dream :p
lols, don't worry, here soon I'll win every match. I've already upped my game a thousand, why not be even more cocky... .. .

Sorry I haven't been on. Send me a message on AIM whenever you wanna play or something. If I can, I totally will. ^_^
I'll AIM you when I get a chance ^.^ Hopefully we'll both be on soon ^.^

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I want to play some of the good Peaches here. So please if someone can do so please post it or just PM me so we can exchange friend codes and that stuff. Thanks! =]

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

*cries....*

*Cries some more...*
*gasp* oh noes! i dropped brawl!! u shount have trusted me with such a sacred artifact! im a major klutz! XD it shattered into a million pieces too....

Zero: i would like to play u soon! i hope it doesnt lag to much tho

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Zero is an excellent player. Out of all the Peach Vs. Peach matches we each won about half. His Zelda is killer to lol. To bad I didn't get to record any matches =/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wish I could play you all. But because of my current location it will probably lag like heeeeeeell.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Sorry, but I REALLY HAVE TO THANK YOU ALL!

Playing with Dark.Pch, Master Peach, and Zero REALLY helped me out and I never have improved so much in such a short amount of time until now. Although Im still not quite as good as most of you yet, I have never been as confident with peach as I am now. Im not cocky though, a whole bunch of you can still destroy me like theres no tommorrow lol.

Again, Thanks :D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey ggs dm. ur doing better. but i dont think i was doing so hot though... idk i think im just tired

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Johns.

lolz, nah, you were playing good at first. I just spent the first couple matches observing what you were doing. You have a pattern. It started getting easy to predict what you were doing, in some situations.

Also, I tested out my other characters theory. You definetly need work on Zero Suit XD Your MK wasn't looking hot either. Of course, you weren't playing at your best, but even so, those are my crits.

If it means anything, you are still amazing, and that come back on PokeStadium 2 really crushed my spirit XD

Dark Pch, see that, climbin the chain. I got Peachkid down, now it's just you. You and me. Get ready, I'm out for blood!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
one i feel peachy again i will crush u with mah turnipz son! XD... buuuttttt i know what ur saying though... ill need to get better practice against zss and mk. oh anv the reason i stopped moving in ps2 is cause i thought my dad was coming to my room. so i had to scramble to turn off the lights and tv. XD oh if u give me ur wii # i can show u who i have to practice against

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Thanks. I just said that randomly for no reason but it's true.

And why didn't I see those videos before? >_>
Can I add them to the video thread?

Top Bottom