• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest Peaches - Now in Collaboration! *Combo vid, checkit out!*

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I dunno if I was the last to post, I'm on the first page, so sorry if I double post.

Anyways, I updated the first post, it definetly hosts everything this thread screams ^.^

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I actually have one. I'm uploading it right now. Not on you tube, I don't like it very much, just a demo I made in about 30 minutes of gameplay XD I'll send you the link when it's done uploading, so stay online, okay?

I definetly want the opinion of at least one mortal before I show anyone else ^>^

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I actually have one. I'm uploading it right now. Not on you tube, I don't like it very much, just a demo I made in about 30 minutes of gameplay XD I'll send you the link when it's done uploading, so stay online, okay?

I definetly want the opinion of at least one mortal before I show anyone else ^>^
Well?????
I never got to see that video.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
****. I clicked last page, and now I gotta go to the first. You people expect way too much from me...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Just remembered to tell everyone:

After taking 13th place in the 60 person tourney, I just took 3rd place in a doubles tourney. I don't know how many people were there, but we did really good ^.^ Wish me luck for my last Dallas tourney tomorrow!

Taldarin

Smash Cadet
snap

keep givin peach a good name lol. you're doing us all a favor

i get like noooo respect at tournaments here in socal until i actually beat them.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Socal has Edreese, so your good. (or is that nocal?)

Either way, keep it up man, we need good Peaches, watch out tho. She IS going to explode after FAST, cuz I'm going to take top ten no matter what. (I'm so serious about this game it's rediculous... I need a break XD)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm defiantly going to be looking at these videos and get some ideas!
I only wanted the Dark Peach one so far and how on earth did he survive with that high of a % at the end!?!? That was insane.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, definetly watch the others!

And I'm putting up Excel Zero and Mikey Lenetia when I'm not so lazy to ^.^ And possibly master peach, but I'm teasing him at the moment.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Great peach Mazta Peacho ^.^

We have extremely (I mean, almost identical) play styles. The psuedo aggressive style that is.

No johns, I think we are even ^.^

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Like the combo video, PeachKidd :) Wish I had spotted it earlier in development so I could have gotten some footage in.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Praxis, don't worry about it. Peachkid was just doing it to learn some more stuff with video editing, he's going to make a combination combo vidjo for looks this time around *or so I thought*. Not that this one isn't really good ^.^

And Darik, I didn't even know you wanted to play. Unfortunetly, I'm leaving right now to go to a different state, where I don't play Brawl unless it's in a different city. Brawl has been keeping me extremely unfocused, and I need to get somewhere in my life before I can sit and play vidjo games all day. My girlfriend is going to kill me if I don't move to Orlando in like, a month.

I will someday hop online though, so keep your ears up.

Also everyone, I just took 4th place in another tourney, but it was only with like 20 people. I ended up losing to a Snake. Again.

Then Wobbles retired from brawl, and I told him how confident I was with my Peach Meta matchup.

Dark Pch, I'd like to formally apologize, I was extremely ill correct, that matchup is hard as hell. If they understand spacing on Peach, and know priority and timing well, then it becomes a nigh impossible matchup. Thank god he sat me down for an hour and taught me how to play against MKs XD

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch does this one combo that I really like.
He uses Peach' down air move and then finished it off with a neautral air.
I've been using this combo a lot and it's very helpful.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
What do I have to do to land on the "Greatest Peaches" list? I should be meeting Edrees when I am in LA next month. I'll try to beat DSF in a moneymatch. Will that land me a spot? :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont even know how I got on that list to be honest. so I guess just ask and you will be on there? O_o

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
so I guess just ask and you will be on there?
Um, ok, can I be on the list? :D Pretty please? I'm the only competitive Peach in WA that gets anywhere that I'm aware of.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Throw Peapo on that list, he was trading/beating Light in dittos at AZOne, and him and Mercy placed 4th in teams at said tourney, and is either #3 or 4 on the Vegas power rankings, under SK92 and DannyKatt, about tied with BTB and Mi.

Dude is a really good Peach.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok i have a question for everyone.

why do ppl think im good? im horrible at matchups and i lack alot of confidence, and i place very very low at tourneys....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok i have a question for everyone.

why do ppl think im good? im horrible at matchups and i lack alot of confidence, and i place very very low at tourneys....
I can answer this question easy. Unlike the many Players that quit Peach, you are still here. Back when we first played you was the second Peach player out of many to beat me. 2 times at that. No one back then was able to do that. I knew you had skills. Then you asked me for advice. I gave it to you. U used them and did well. You were even able to somewhat use my style and do well.

You have been training with me for while now. And improve each time. I can't beat you like I use too before. Its harder now.

What you lack is match up experience. You can't get upset for losing a matchup you ever play. When you get use to them then you will see a big difference. I play you with snake alot. And you got better at it. Then you beat G-regs snake. All it took is practice. And now I'm helping you with Falco. Don't sweat it after one day. Your getting better as I train and buff you up.

Keep going at it and you will learn. Worked hard and I can finally beat falcos.

Im having my problems with skilled wolfs. I so far I lost to every tuff wolf. Have not got my win off them....yet. I don't play him alot and not use to the match up. But watch me fight him more. I'm gonna get him good.

It's all about learning and getting use to things. Experience my friend.

As I told you before PeachKid, I got your back. And I'm helping you through this. Your like my lil brother when it comes to Peach in brawl. Im use any character you cant fight against you to help you out. And I can play them at a decent level. Maybe better than I expected. Im gonna make a monster out of you. Watch ;D

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
Quit the modesty guys, you two pwn and you guys know it. That Peach free for all we had was all pwnage, I hadn't had so much fun in a while (been dealing with acquaintances picking up Falco). I'd just jumped in there like Shamoo and attemped to go Rambo on you guys and got unintentionally double-teamed. Ahhh fun.

I fought Peachkid and he was a beast, when I managed to do some comboing he would rise from the tomb to return the favor 10-fold.

And Drk.Pch just scares me. I am not used to that kind of style do I am dubious as to what to do while you're moving around, I'd just get hit in the face.

We need to do that again sometime, when I can steal the t.v. Bwahahahah.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Can I be on the list???

wait... And the list is just what I've played and noted as really good Peachs.

You can disagree with my list tho, not a big deal, just some video and people to watch for styles and techniques you might have missed.

Anyone going to FAST?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Omfg Dm Ur Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Top Bottom