• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yoooo i'll be going and i'll bring a cube.... I'll prolly get there round 6:30 to 7 depending on whether I need to do overtime. Errrr does anybody that goes have a cellphone? Pm me and I'll pm u my cell.

btw, I'll be sleeping at 11:30... yea i know I posted real short notice. sry bout that, I'll be responding before then.

idea

Smash Master
Awww alright
Guess I'll wait for Kyle to come at 7:30
i pretty much never skip my 4:30-7:30 class cause it's my most interesting one :bee: and i think i get along with the prof. he's such a nerd. he knows things like...how fanfiction is often written by girls who make two main male characters have sex. stuff like that, that only someone familiar with the internet and its horrible culture would know.

Took me forever to realize that pic was a pokemon. Hairybeavermon, reminds me of my ex, ammirighttt fellahsss
wtf, where have you been?

idea

Smash Master
for york today, i will probably leave early, maybe around 10:00. i have to get home in time to watch someone stream the old dbz episodes, because the first one today is the OVER 9000 one, and i really don't want to miss that.

idea

Smash Master
i have never played dk64.

furthermore, i more recently downloaded it, ran around for a few minutes, and decided i didn't feel like it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Hi guys.

Charles doesn't know where his controllers are. He's wondering if someone might have accidentally mistaken them for their own and taken them when they were last here.

For description, he says "the silver one with the red dot or the black custom one"

Black custom one has white wiimote sticks replacing the c-stick and the joystick. It also has white buttons or grey buttons (don't remember). The grey one has a red dot in the middle of the d-pad.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen any of them?

unknown522

Some guy
Hi guys.

Charles doesn't know where his controllers are. He's wondering if someone might have accidentally mistaken them for their own and taken them when they were last here.

For description, he says "the silver one with the red dot or the black custom one"

Black custom one has white wiimote sticks replacing the c-stick and the joystick. It also has white buttons or grey buttons (don't remember). The grey one has a red dot in the middle of the d-pad.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen any of them?
the black one with the classic controller stick, bernard has it right now to give back to him.

The silver one with the red dot is mine. He sold it to me for $20 a while ago, then I lent it to him, then he left it at my house.

idea

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266478

^ potential casuals at u of t...atm seems like it's just brawl people, but i don't see why we couldn't show up and be older than them and take all their tvs =D

yeah, i didn't look into it much, just figured i'd post this here quickly once i heard about it.

actually, looks like they don't have their own tvs like with the york classrooms, so i dunno. whatever. click on the link at least.

Top Bottom