• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
AALLSSSOO.
Stoooss.
Let me know whats happening. Am i coming down on thurs? And if so, IS there something going down at kyles on friday/saturday?

Smashfest i think is ideal for most people. I would like to go to t10, just isnt an option unfortunately. DX
i'm definitely doing something on or around this weekend. t10 just kind of decides when exactly.

if people are going to it: my house on friday, tournament on saturday
if people aren't: my house on saturday. or maybe friday too. i don't see why not, come to think of it =P

edit: sweet, i didn't know the garbage strike is over. this makes my life much easier. you guys added two full bags of garbage last time XD

Desh

Smash Ace
Kay, if this is the case, i shall def come for friday,
but i gotta leave at like 12 ish on saturday.

Well, i wont definitely come. I might have other things that come up, but its highly highly highly likely.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
if anything is happening friday, I might make it. Saturday is a nono for me, Taste of Danforth. If my friends and I finish early I'll probably make it during the night.

idea

Smash Master
edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn77gmx6M9g&feature=channel

what. the hell.

kyle's friday? or saturday?
for now i'm gonna say both. on top of having everyone laze around on saturday, people can come back and play smash...or people who just couldn't go on friday.

moving stuff a day forward seems to work better for at least stos and desh this time.

if anything is happening friday, I might make it. Saturday is a nono for me, Taste of Danforth. If my friends and I finish early I'll probably make it during the night.
is taste of the danforth only on saturday? or does it extend to sunday too?
edit: nevermind, google

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Anyone interested in a brawl tournament and disappointed by the 15 dollar venue fee with ****ty 5 dollar pot, i have a solution i'm hosting a sauga brawl tournament at a 2000 square foot venue with sf4, ufc, halo3, and brawl setups. its 10 dollar entry with no venue fee.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243687

Any support would be appreciated, thanks. If this goes well i can continue to host monthlies in sauga. Thanks a lot.

I've added melee also but i would need someone to help me with running the melee side and also the melee community to bring tvs/setups.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Anyone interested in a brawl tournament and disappointed by the 15 dollar venue fee with ****ty 5 dollar pot, i have a solution i'm hosting a sauga brawl tournament at a 2000 square foot venue with sf4, ufc, halo3, and brawl setups. its 10 dollar entry with no venue fee.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243687

Any support would be appreciated, thanks. If this goes well i can continue to host monthlies in sauga. Thanks a lot.

I've added melee also but i would need someone to help me with running the melee side and also the melee community to bring tvs/setups.
dude ur talking to the melee community now, no one here plays brawl

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i am willing to use the venue for Melee too i'd just need help with tvs/cubes and maybe people calling out names because i don't know your community by face. Look at the bottom it says i've added melee but need a bit of help running it. I was just wondering if i could use the venue to host melee too you guys would be interested thats all, if theres no interest i will simply just have to cancel it. Thanks for your input though.

idea

Smash Master
*cries* :(

lmao@chillin

edit: also, im bringing 2 frands who play smash on friday.

When should we get there? 2ish like last time? O_o
yeah, 2 on friday, and if anyone is only coming for saturday...i guess 2 also, but you might have to knock really hard on the door if no one is up yet =P

Kyle's all weekend? I'll be there with at least a TV if it happens.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKn3uZuFgRg
hi. where've you been? +1 TV is always good. if it continues to be this hot out i think we should move most of them downstairs.

and not ALL weekend, i don't have anything planned for sunday.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
woah, julian still exist?
<3

yeah, 2 on friday, and if anyone is only coming for saturday...i guess 2 also, but you might have to knock really hard on the door if no one is up yet =P

hi. where've you been? +1 TV is always good. if it continues to be this hot out i think we should move most of them downstairs.

and not ALL weekend, i don't have anything planned for sunday.
I JUST found out I got work Saturday morning 8-12, so I'm going to try and get out of it so I can come Friday. I've sorta been doing lotsa working. Still playing Melee, though!

Julian did you ever find that remote?
Funny you should ask that, yesterday I was cleaning out my car and found a remote. I don't know if I showed it to you already and you said it wasn't yours, but I have *a* remote that could be yours. Also, I'm moving soon, so when all the furniture gets moved out, I'll check again <3

Also Kyle: Paul is very interested in coming, no guarantees with him, as always. Just letting you know; potential +1 body.

idea

Smash Master
Are people doing both the saturday sauga tourney and T10? Im wondering what the T10 turnout is going to look like.
isn't the sauga tourney being moved? to the 23rd weekend?

and i don't think anyone is going to T10 for melee.

I JUST found out I got work Saturday morning 8-12, so I'm going to try and get out of it so I can come Friday. I've sorta been doing lotsa working. Still playing Melee, though!

Also Kyle: Paul is very interested in coming, no guarantees with him, as always. Just letting you know; potential +1 body.
melee aside, that's a really bad time to be scheduled =P if you can't get out of that, still come on friday, though (and leave early i guess).

and, that's fine. i still don't know where his sweater is.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
I think it's fair to say "R.I.P Random Sweater".....unless it randomly shows up again...I've kinda moved on anyways (don't tell it that though)...

And I picked melee up for the first time in a LONG *** time the other day and had a lot of fun with it....so I was thinking of playing a bit with you guys again? If you're up for the "potential +1 body". I miss you guys though....

SF4 is one hell of a drug....

Top Bottom