• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
but wat we lack in size we make up for in skill :D
lol

No wonder brampton is so good, right afro?
LOLOLOL. <3
We need to finish that set, yet? =]
lol

dont worry brampton its best of 7 we anit done wit u yet, lol u and ur bs counter picks :laugh: yo 4Serial has some mad cute DI on my knee at 3:05, 113%

LOL C sqaud, forget that its more like A sqaud XD
MM. Me + bernard vs you + stos for A squad.

lol@ bernard
DAM, EVERY TIME I LOOK, ANNAS GETTIN HER **** PUSHED IN.

lmaoooo XD
lol, she's a *****. The circumference of her ayyas hole is like 7cms. 14 in diameter apparently.

lol that was prob the best commentary ever, oh i got my laptop fixed so lets record some business
saturday *****. We will record me + bernard vs you + stos for A squad title.

Vwins

Smash Ace
I'm considering going to Toronto in 2 weeks to play you guys. It would be great if someone could house me so I could do infinite friendlies with the best from toronto and get more practice :)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
I'm considering going to Toronto in 2 weeks to play you guys. It would be great if someone could house me so I could do infinite friendlies with the best from toronto and get more practice :)
I can house you.

David may also be able to house you.
come get housing wit A squad :D, lol jk

**** the PR we should have squads

lol lets go best of 11 for squad battles XD

EDIT: just found a new trick with falcon on yoshi's hmmmm Afro Combo #2 will be made shortly hahaha, it has to do wit the falcon kick, turns out if u time it right if u falcon kick off the stage and u finsh the falcon kick above the cloud, the lag from the falcon kick goes away :D

unknown522

Some guy
lol lets go best of 11 for squad battles XD

EDIT: just found a new trick with falcon on yoshi's hmmmm Afro Combo #2 will be made shortly hahaha, it has to do wit the falcon kick, turns out if u time it right if u falcon kick off the stage and u finsh the falcon kick above the cloud, the lag from the falcon kick goes away :D
Lol, Bo11. Let's do it up.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol, just remembered Bernard rematch for the fight for Mexico, i'm gona take it back and the surrounding counties lol i dunno wat happened to our last 2 matches, i 2 stock wit like 20% first match then u **** me the other 2.....some times i'm all over the place XD

Desh

Smash Ace
MM. Me + bernard vs you + stos for A squad.

so theoretically, if you lose to stos and afro, me and andy are the most rapest team in ontario. >_>

**** YA BRAMPTON
LMAAAOOOOO

edit edit:
wait, if bernie and ryan win
then its still bernie +ryan > stos and afro
and desh+andy > stos and afro
and we can assume bernie + ryan > me and andy

so even if bernie and ryan win,
BRAMPTONS STILL GOT BSQUAD ^_^.

oh wait, what about david + _____
HE DOESNT COUNT. D:

idea

Smash Master
lol, she's a *****. The circumference of her ayyas hole is like 7cms. 14 in diameter apparently.

if diameter is double that, then you're thinking radius.

i think circumference is pi * d...yeah, internet agrees with me. so her ******* is about 3.14 * 14 = 43.96cm in circumference, assuming your number for diameter is accurate.

and that's how wide anna's ******* is.

I can house you.

David may also be able to house you.
if it's the weekend of the 8th, that's T10, so i'm assuming that was on purpose...i could house you too.

so theoretically, if you lose to stos and afro, me and andy are the most rapest team in ontario. >_>

**** YA BRAMPTON
LMAAAOOOOO

edit edit:

HE DOESNT COUNT. D:
i teamed with david once =P

out of two sets, we took one game off bernard and ryan, and it was on brinstar.

but we got 2nd and won money, and i'd never won money in a tourney before =D you were there actually, this was the same one when i had that close set with imadh for i think 4th place (and he won).

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lol I aint in no squads that just friendlies. No intensions of giving out the business during those matches so please, "to the side"

unknown522

Some guy
if diameter is double that, then you're thinking radius.

i think circumference is pi * d...yeah, internet agrees with me. so her ******* is about 3.14 * 14 = 43.96cm in circumference, assuming your number for diameter is accurate.
I know. Some hot chick that desh knows said that circumference of 7cm is 14cm in diameter.

Lol I aint in no squads that just friendlies. No intensions of giving out the business during those matches so please, "to the side"
lol, stos.

**** YA BRAMPTON
LMAAAOOOOO

edit edit:

HE DOESNT COUNT. D:
If? It's Bo11, how the hell would we lose that?

lol, just remembered Bernard rematch for the fight for Mexico, i'm gona take it back and the surrounding counties lol i dunno wat happened to our last 2 matches, i 2 stock wit like 20% first match then u **** me the other 2.....some times i'm all over the place XD
apparently bernard keeps reclaiming mexico, when he hasn't taken it back from me.......

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Charles and I would eradicate so many teams in brackets.

Scarborough to Markham D SQUAAAD! LOL.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

**** YA BRAMPTON
LMAAAOOOOO

edit edit:

HE DOESNT COUNT. D:

get the **** out of here desh, the set anit over, watch its gona be 4-2 for scarborough

stos, u hurt my feelings.....:(

apparently bernard keeps reclaiming mexico, when he hasn't taken it back from me.......
when did u take mexico XD

unknown522

Some guy
^ I beat bernard in ganon dittos a long time ago for mexico (last summer I'm pretty sure), then he challenged david for mexico a week later and then bernard is like "no, I won it back". Then I said "what, when did you beat me for mexico?". Then I just dropped it, because I didn't care enough. Lol

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
LOL so then who is the true owner of mexico, Raynex? Unknown522? Afro_Chris? found out next weekend...in the battle for mexico, canada edition

idea

Smash Master
Hey Afro...I hear you're actually half-white.

edit: wait, i've been to your house, i should have noticed that =P

oh well, it's still interesting. white people just don't have afros.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Hey Afro...I hear you're actually half-white.

edit: wait, i've been to your house, i should have noticed that =P

oh well, it's still interesting. white people just don't have afros.
well i have an afro cuz i'm half black.....david dont make a dam oreo joke again

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
hmmm

If something happens tomo night I'm down... i could prollly make it for like 9 30 and then smash till god knows when.... dun kno if imadh could come tho...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ryan Posting:

LOL so then who is the true owner of mexico, Raynex? Unknown522? Afro_Chris? found out next weekend...in the battle for mexico, canada edition
all dai!

Shut up you suck.

edit: I think me and whoever would beat Afro and Stos but I wouldn't be willing to put money on it.
probably.

^ Ay Batyboi! Dun Kno! Ma Team Gon Body You Son
Bodmon Forward!
Bodmon Pull up!

Lol Ryan remember this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I41LqqJEc28

you took forever to do this Lol
yeah, I remember that. The better one was done just before you started recording.

i am not mexican, since when did a mexican have an afro

edit: ryan msg me when u see this,
You're not online.

Someone host, otherwise I'm just gonna stay over at david's.

Top Bottom