• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think I've figured out the various smash regions for Melee.

WC is a bunch of tropical fruits.

EC is a bunch of whiny scrubs.

Europe is anyone between 1 and 4 good people and then massive failure.

Canada blows entirely.

Mexico apparently counters Colbol.

Puerto Rico is a country.

Brazil had combo videos in 2006.

Japan died of cancer.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think I've figured out the various smash regions for Melee.

WC is a bunch of tropical fruits.

EC is a bunch of whiny scrubs.

Europe is anyone between 1 and 4 good people and then massive failure.

Canada blows entirely.

Mexico apparently counters Colbol.

Puerto Rico is a country.

Brazil had combo videos in 2006.

Japan died of cancer.
Then.. Sheik/Peach mains are mostly all gay.

Ganon mains are mostly all angry inside. (Except me, I'm happy lol)

Falcon mains **** in their pants inside when they do combos but all of them don't show any facial expressions when they do.

Falco mains think they are cool.

Fox mains are attention whores and like to show off.

Marth mains are.. weird? ( I don't know this one yet or maybe they all are mellow.. or have no confidence in themselves lol)

Jiggs mains are.. I don't know this one either.. I can't put an attribute to them lol.

idea

Smash Master
Jiggs mains are.. I don't know this one either.. I can't put an attribute to them lol.
adorable. and people love to hate us.

When's the next smashfest.
My melee game is actually pretty un-rusted now.
mebbe just before T10. or if melee gets canceled at T10 i'll have a smashfest that day =P

Whos planning on going to pound 4?
i think i am. if i can get a ride and it's overall cheap enough. hopefully i should have some money cause due to hax i am getting my scholarship renewed again =D (and my parents may give me that money rather than applying it to tuition)

Desh

Smash Ace
Oh shiz.
GG kyle XD
I was thinking about flying again maybe. Its the cheapest way for me cuz of some random insane amount of airmiles i can use @_@

I guess ima have to start winning a lot of 50$ mm's LMAO . XD

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Then.. Sheik/Peach mains are mostly all gay.

Ganon mains are mostly all angry inside. (Except me, I'm happy lol)

Falcon mains **** in their pants inside when they do combos but all of them don't show any facial expressions when they do.

Falco mains think they are cool.

Fox mains are attention whores and like to show off.

Marth mains are.. weird? ( I don't know this one yet or maybe they all are mellow.. or have no confidence in themselves lol)

DAM RIGHT **** I KEEP A STRIGHT FACE WHEN I COME, cuz thats how falcon mains do

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm bored if people want to smash today, come over.

Call or PM me first, though, otherwise I won't let you in (being completely serious; I will kick you out). I have a cap at 8 people, so **** off if you're not going to call or PM me (calling is preferred).

Do NOT show up unannounced.

idea

Smash Master
so who's going to T10 this weekend? if necessary we should figure stuff out for that. (and if no one's going we really have to tell the organizers)

Desh

Smash Ace
I think a smashfest would be more funner. And less expensive. I mean, except for like bernie david and ryan LOL.
They get to take all our munz LOLOLOL XD
I'm gonna be w/ stos some point this week. i forget wich day.im dumb @_@

but im not gonna go to t10 =/ too pricey.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
if venue fee is 15 then im not going that **** is wayy to expenvive.

I'd rather hit up a smashfest.

idea

Smash Master
well...i don't wanna let down the T10 organizers and adnan...but if no one's going anyway, i'll have a smashfest that day =P i'll see what everyone wants.

desh, maybe you should just stay in toronto till saturday, heh.

idea

Smash Master
i agree, i'd rather go to the tournament. but if no one is gonna go anyway (boo) then we might as well have a smashfest. but yeah, i'm on your side.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I agree 100% Tournament Setting > Friendly Smashfest but money is the issue for me. Im pretty sure the same goes for Desh.

Desh

Smash Ace
****, i'll stay as many days people will put up with me LOL.
Kyle if thats an offer to house my stupidness then i will most definitely consider it XD.
But yeaah. Money is definitely what ***** me this time.
I need 20 $ for my friends show, i promised i'd be going to that.
If i DIDN'T already have other plans, I could definitely afford the venue fee and w.e .
But I'm pretty much broke, and i dont like having to worry about getting places. I like having room to breathe in terms of money =/.

PLLLUUSSS.
To me, tourny setting or just a smashfest is no different.
I come out to see all you guys and play smash XD, sure the whole tourny thing is nice, but that would cost me another 20$ and i'm cool just chillin and playing =/ lol.

AALLSSSOO.
Stoooss.
Let me know whats happening. Am i coming down on thurs? And if so, IS there something going down at kyles on friday/saturday?

Smashfest i think is ideal for most people. I would like to go to t10, just isnt an option unfortunately. DX

Sanu

Smash Champion
Tournament Setting > Friendly Smashfest

Stos flopping on T series rematch?
I'm definitely not hitting T10. The venue fee is wack, the turnout will be the same as always and the lack of communication on YOUR part, Adnan, is what sealed the deal.

lol ^-^

Top Bottom