• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Kyle man in real life your supposed to approach, not camp you *** back!!

YO A$$ IS WRONG TIMMY..

Also can anyone just post the dates and locations of these smashfests.. cuz if im going to starfurry this sounds even better (ryan i would like to crash at yours or bernards if possible) Also drive to julians if i knew when it was...

Santana

Smash Apprentice

YO A$$ IS WRONG TIMMY..

Also can anyone just post the dates and locations of these smashfests.. cuz if im going to starfurry this sounds even better (ryan i would like to crash at yours or bernards if possible) Also drive to julians if i knew when it was...
SYLLLAAAR

I need my Wiimote, lulz. I still have your classic controller, so can we trade at Starfurry.

Also, people that are coming to my house are just coming because I'm giving them a ride to Starfurry.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So it turns out I've wasted the past month at the gym trying to lose weight (and failing miserably) because I haven't been... EATING ENOUGH. The more you know, right guys?! **** ****** **** **** ***** **** and ****.

/wrists

Edit: Could someone bring a copy of Brawl to York tonight? I forgot my Wii (which has his in it) and I can't go back to get it... I'm also super busy tomorrow so I can't drop it off to him. PLEASE LET HIM BORROW YOUR BRAWL DISC FOR THE WEEKEND AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
You have to eat well too, lol.. But it's pretty simple, if Calories taken - Calories burned = negative.. then you should be losing weight slowly! You just need to burn more than you take in. It takes a while man, don't get discouraged yet!

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Lol I know this is maybe a bad choice, even could be ********, but if you make the starfurry 5 stuff into a video you should use Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy. It fits so well... and yet at times not at all.

Well I just said this cause I have really nothing to say but wanted to say something and it probably made me look weird.

Wait, thats nothing new, nvm. :p

soap

Smash Hero
i always thought colbert tried too hard.

like i liked him alot more when he was on john stewart and i only saw him for ten minutes and it was hilarious. When he got his own show I got real sick of him.

but good comic :)

unknown522

Some guy

YO A$$ IS WRONG TIMMY..

yeah, you can crash tmrw if you want. Can you also bring a tv?

also, whoever is coming, don't come before 2.

idea

Smash Master
yoo kyle how u like b+
it is fun =) i can combo and it's reasonably fast. and i can dash dance, and don't feel like i'm randomly flinging my character around like i do in regular brawl. so i like it. i'll play it with you sometime. i'm not terribly good, but, uh...i know how to pick gameandwatch and use dtilt a lot.

Lol I know this is maybe a bad choice, even could be ********, but if you make the starfurry 5 stuff into a video you should use Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy. It fits so well... and yet at times not at all.

Well I just said this cause I have really nothing to say but wanted to say something and it probably made me look weird.

Wait, thats nothing new, nvm. :p
pretty sure i'd hate that song, but whoever's in your avatar is pretty =D

wow, that was great. vgcats isn't usually THAT funny. but they do seem to be really on about certain things.

i always thought colbert tried too hard.

like i liked him alot more when he was on john stewart and i only saw him for ten minutes and it was hilarious. When he got his own show I got real sick of him.

but good comic :)
yeahhhhhh. i've always liked john stewart more. if i were a successful comedian with my own show we'd tell exactly the same jokes. i think he's passed his prime, though.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
the 3rd last panel actually made me rofl because that code they have up there is for megaman 2, all robot masters beaten with max e-tanks, it was one of those things I didnt even need to look up, I just knew. Ryan can vouch for that XD

idea

Smash Master
haha, that sucks, i don't know ryan's address =P

if you have any way of contacting anyone, though, go to unknown522/ryan's house from i think 2 on.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
So what's going on today? Detail please. I might be able to make it.
Today, I think people are just going to Ryan's place to smash.
Tomorrow, some of us are going up to Sauga for Starfurry 4 (tournament).
Saturday is the actual Starfurry tournament in Sauga.

@Kyle, David, Mike: Just so we are clear: Picking up you guys from David's little after 7. Be there or be square :suess:

unknown522

Some guy
sorry, I wasn't on the boards at all until now.

Peter, if you're still coming, any time is good. David and Adam are here. Bernard left, and may come back.

idea

Smash Master

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Kyle...
42 Rosscowan Cres, M1W 1K7

From where you live walk to Victoria Park and head North getting off at Altair. Then walk east down Altair, you'll come to a field with a couple schools. Keeping walking straight across it and you'll get there. 42 is on the left side.

Alternatively, you find your way to Sheppard/Vic Park or Don Mills Station and take the 167 which stops directly in front of my street, however it only comes by every 25 minutes or so.

Sanu

Smash Champion
the venue is caketown

because the first tournament there was called the battle of caketown

also ****ing hell, i'm going crazy

i'm gonna eat myself

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff this sucks
oh, i knew that part... but why did you call it caketown in the first place?

idea

Smash Master
mike - i'm probably leaving my house around 5. but i'm getting a drive so i should get there pretty soon after that.

edit: more like 6. where did that hour go O_O

worldjem7

Smash Ace
So it's official now: I suck.

I lost in Melee Brackets but, they super failed on organization.
No johns, though.

More to come later.

soap

Smash Hero
If wolverine was born in Canada, what was he doing in all those american wars?

What was he doing in a century of wars if he didn't like violence?

idea

Smash Master
edit: haha. i've noticed i've been more stressed overall lately than i usually am. so i googled "relax", just out of curiousity. and apparently there's a wikiHow page on it.

"2. Avoid people that are constantly complaining or angry. Stress can be contagious, so avoid transmitters."

=P thanks, guys. chill out more so i can too.

edit 2: actually, **** that, i'll just listen to music more

So it's official now: I suck.

I lost in Melee Brackets but, they super failed on organization.
No johns, though.

More to come later.
so how was everyone you played?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sources tell me that the WC tournament ran just fine without delays or anything, I don't know what Eric is talking about? Apparently, also he was disrespecting the WC players simply by fighting random scrubs and recording it as well just to show that WC players suck, even though he didn't even fight any Top 10 players from the WC. When they asked him to play, he said no. So if everyone tells me this, then it is probably true. I am disappointed in that attitude.

Edit: I'm going to add this too from what I've heard, quoted.

If you thought the tourney was unorganized or slow maybe its because you were hogging a TV for yourself to record and not letting people do their tourney sets"
Oh he did play some top 10 players but not record it. I played him once or twice and beat him. Adam played him only once at the very end of the tourney for fun.
and i think Eric played him but I never heard anything about it but chocolate thunder guy saying he got 4stocked

And I'm not saying who's I.

Top Bottom