• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
sorry kyle, emily got into huge **** for her report card -___- and we had rehearsal, and i told him i needed to go somewhere but he said i need to be here, two weeks until the performance, also, anyone here is welcome to come to the performance ^_^ just gotta buy tickets. For anyone who likes theater were performing a 1980's version of The Matchmaker (Similar to Hello Dolly). Very funny, and some dark humor if you guys are swift enough.

But yea, Kyle I love you no homo :( as soon as this play gets done, then i get 2 hours extra everyday after school. Also, you better be coming to performance night :), I need you to scream "THAT AIN'T FALCO" when i walk on stage lol
aw. k. well...come to more stuff? you missed...well, i dunno, something fun. brawl+ is really fun too.

yo is alot of ppl still over there, and are u guys leaving late today, if so can i come :D
a few. and knowing us they'll be here for a while. so yeah, come over. (i'll have to kick people out at 8:00, though)

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys. totally sorry about my report card and not being there, but it seems like I should be cool to do something today. Just have to know the details and then try and clear it. My parents are coming back home around 1, which is in a hour, and I finished homework to hopefully distract... I mean impress them to let me go out.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
aw. k. well...come to more stuff? you missed...well, i dunno, something fun. brawl+ is really fun too.

a few. and knowing us they'll be here for a while. so yeah, come over. (i'll have to kick people out at 8:00, though)
kk cool i'll take a shower then head over their....how do i get there again?

i live at warden and finch

unknown522

Some guy
afro, go to VP station, then take the 67 pharmacy to florens drive, go right on it, then turn right on bertha. His house is 58. It's somewhere a page or 2 back

D

Deleted member

yo stos im at book city - you coming?

subway to woodbine, bus to queen st east, walk east on queen 2 blocks. :p

idea

Smash Master
mmmmmmm, dry cereal. om nom nom.
=) me too, the only cereal i eat with milk is nesquik. and that's not even for the chocolate milk effect. it'd probably taste better if the milk didn't change.

yeah, come to the next thing, whenever that is. grmo's first biweekly is next weekend but he can't have any more people than have already signed up. =(

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
good stuff getting your stuff back beautifroChris
wait you got your stuff back, right?
not yet they just told us they caught them :p

lol my lil bro got the new pokemon for ds :D i'm playing it now

edit: peterx and stos dont be stealing my combo, and peter dont listen to bernard.....for at least 1 month...speaking of which u need to come over for one WHOLE day.........

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
edit: peterx and stos dont be stealing my combo, and peter dont listen to bernard.....for at least 1 month...speaking of which u need to come over for one WHOLE day.........
that combo was ****ed up amazing to the full extent.

thats what i call "****"

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ i actually have that in my favourites LOL.

watched it last night.

Edit: woow afro..
i cant get that combo off my head..

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Kyle: never haha.

Link all dai.

niagara **** time.

yo we need to cheer for people LOL.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
we need a mic when we record!!!!

peterx dont listen to bernard.......come over to my place....we need to get ur clip for the combo video...

Darcia

Smash Rookie
=) me too, the only cereal i eat with milk is nesquik. and that's not even for the chocolate milk effect. it'd probably taste better if the milk didn't change.

yeah, come to the next thing, whenever that is. grmo's first biweekly is next weekend but he can't have any more people than have already signed up. =(
nesquik and resse puff's I can eat milk with.

I would love to go, but if I did it wouldn't be as a competitor considering how new I am to the game and just need to gain over all experience.

Plus if I go I can meet you guys. :)

Btw how was friday and saturday?

edit: do you guys ever sleep? Just looking at these post from all hours of the day and night...

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ohh by the way if any fox mains or falco mains.....wana come over some time and do some recording i'll be down wit that...just send me a msg......

bernard dont tell them my plans god dammit!!!

edit mike and peterx were r u guys

idea

Smash Master
nesquik and resse puff's I can eat milk with.

I would love to go, but if I did it wouldn't be as a competitor considering how new I am to the game and just need to gain over all experience.

Plus if I go I can meet you guys. :)

Btw how was friday and saturday?

edit: do you guys ever sleep? Just looking at these post from all hours of the day and night...
- never tried reese's puffs. someone said they were good though...back when we were (again) doing the cereal tier list the night before starfurry.

- meh...no one is a 'competitor' right away. at my first tournament i lost almost every set and match i played, except against one person, and it was their first tournament too. smash is still fun when you lose =)

- no. we went to sleep around 5:30 on friday. saturday was fun + a bunch of stuff was recorded...which reminds me, someone put up those videos of me vs. afro =D and i think mike and i had some good ones too

and as for niagara...i dunno, i am. probably most of us are.

Top Bottom