• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok toronto, we're having a melee brawl event. both events will happen at the same location, but will be organized by different factions. check the thread for more info.

hype hype hype

also, quebec is taking top 4 in melee.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Dudes, thought I should let you know, my car got pwnt in an accident. Some lady drove through the front of my car and took the bumper off at like 90 clicks. So, yea, I brought it into Orangeville to a friend of a friend to repair it. Bout a week or two before it gets out.

And if you guys can, mind posting your first names? I don't know most of you by the forum name, only REAL names.

BTW, I'm Julian, Falcon player, shortish brown hair, and Osman's/Paul's chauffeur.

idea

Smash Master
Dudes, thought I should let you know, my car got pwnt in an accident. Some lady drove through the front of my car and took the bumper off at like 90 clicks. So, yea, I brought it into Orangeville to a friend of a friend to repair it. Bout a week or two before it gets out.

And if you guys can, mind posting your first names? I don't know most of you by the forum name, only REAL names.

BTW, I'm Julian, Falcon player, shortish brown hair, and Osman's/Paul's chauffeur.
ohh okay, i wasn't sure who you were either. i'm kyle.

are you okay? was she driving perpendicular to you and that's how the bumper got knocked off? i can't see any other way for her to hit your car going that fast and not screw it up beyond repair.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Can you guys help me out? How much would you pay for a 30gb ipod video? Used, alright condition, obv small scratches.

thx

idea

Smash Master
di the opposite of left or right. if he upthrows you and you go left, sdi right. i guess his strong (2nd) hit is always on the outside.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
di the opposite of left or right. if he upthrows you and you go left, sdi right. i guess his strong (2nd) hit is always on the outside.
it's not that, my guide in that regard is misleading.

it's just that you can get enough sdi to avoid the hit going either way. and it's not like the amount you need to sdi changes or anything either way.

so... it's a fail-safe.

i mean, if fox is running left to hit you after his throw

<----

and you're diing his uair so you're going right after the hit

---->

You produce a lot of distance between the two of you, and usually can't be followed past that. So if you mess up it covers it I think.

I could be wrong, but that was my interpretation because I'm 75% sure you can SDI and avoid it going either way (otherwise mashing wouldn't work).

I'm not above being wrong though, if someone would correct me that would fantabulous.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
ohh okay, i wasn't sure who you were either. i'm kyle.

are you okay? was she driving perpendicular to you and that's how the bumper got knocked off? i can't see any other way for her to hit your car going that fast and not screw it up beyond repair.
Course, I know you're Kyle. I asked you how you came up with the name Idea, lulz.

About the car, it's complicated, but yea, perpendicular hit. I was still, so she took it off pretty cleanly. No injuries, which is good.

And Osman, I don't mind being your guys' *****. You guys are pretty nice compared to the others. I mean you don't beat me too often or demand I iron your clothes or make you a sammich and stuff.

'sall gud

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I see Isai lose or do poorly on Youtube, everyone immediately jumps to his aid and says that he's sandbagging; the entire community johns for him :laugh:.

Edit: I'm not saying Isai secretly sucks, but if any of us were to beat Isai, I imagine some people would say "you didn't really win, he was sandbagging."

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whenever I see Isai lose or do poorly on Youtube, everyone immediately jumps to his aids and says that he's sandbagging; the entire community johns for him :laugh:.
I was trying to think of what to say to this, I couldn't think of anything.

It's Isai, he can **** the **** out of you if he wanted. :bee:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Whenever I see Isai lose or do poorly on Youtube, everyone immediately jumps to his aids and says that he's sandbagging; the entire community johns for him :laugh:.

Edit: I'm not saying Isai secretly sucks, but if any of us were to beat Isai, I imagine some people would say "you didn't really win, he was sandbagging."
This reminds me of the time when Mike super johned for Cactuar when I beat him in a Fox ditto set in pools in Georgia.

Everytime I bring it up he constantly reminds me of "how he was sandbagging". Pisses me off sometimes.

Oh, and when I said Isai sandbags, I was talking about in Melee - not the 64 video that was linked. I mean come on, the guy plays Falcon and spams falcon kick. :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
DESH GET YO *** ONLINE MOTHA****A.
SO whats happening this weekend..
I DONT HAVE SCHOOL MONDDAY AND TUESSDAY =DD
but the i have exams wednesday and thursday =((

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I still cant believe your house held like 25+ smashers.

oh yeah did you check your electricity bill after the tourney?

Also

Desh go online you **** nut.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Once I caught a fly, pulled its wings off, lay in the bath with an erection, made it so the water was up to my **** head and put the fly on there, the fly would run around but couldn't escape with no wings/cant swim

Best orgasm ever !! =)

Top Bottom