• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
omg guys i got a hair cut...its sooo badddddd its unreal like its not even close 2 be a mini afro,,,,the person was giving me a f****** fro hawk and i was like wtf r u doing but it was 2 late and the afro was gone.....

Desh

Smash Ace
does anyone have a ggxxac or sf3rd strike disc i could borrow if you dont play often DX?

or could someone help me figure out how to mod my ps2 =[

edit afro i forgot to add you on msn
whats yer address again LOL

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
omg guys i got a hair cut...its sooo badddddd its unreal like its not even close 2 be a mini afro,,,,the person was giving me a f****** fro hawk and i was like wtf r u doing but it was 2 late and the afro was gone.....
better change your name to frohawk_chris.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
frohawks are cool lol. I used to have a mohawx before lulz. lol @ tiny wang's comment.

Man, I'm surprised nobody is saying anything about Ally here since Cata4 was going on. He came 3rd getting knocked out by M2K and Azen. I know you guys hate brawl and stuff, but man. Their still canadians lmao.

idea

Smash Master
^whoa, when was this? vids? and good job ally, those are exactly the people you're supposed to lose to for the world to continue making sense. X_X

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
^whoa, when was this? vids? and good job ally, those are exactly the people you're supposed to lose to for the world to continue making sense. X_X
Check the Cata4 thread. He ***** some of the big names including Snakee (3 stock lol). Him and his brother got sent to losers in double then ***** the losers including 6-0ing the winner's finalists. I dont care if it's Brawl. To compete with smash geniuses like Azen and M2K is ridiculous.

though I'm not a fan of mention friendlies, but he 2-0'd M2K in a friendly set after the tournament. I can't wait to see Ally pick up/get better in Melee. He'll probably pick up Marth or Falcon hahaha.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Somebody posted saying that M2K said Ally was playing horrible against him in tournament and their friendlies were 50-50.

idk how true that is on account of not being there and stuff though.

Desh

Smash Ace
i didnt find it very exciting tbqh, like it was definitely good and impressive no doubt.
but it didnt get me all like
ZOMG WHATS HE GONNA DO NEXT

but seriously good ****,
i like that canada's being recognized by both games now =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dam guys.
do you lnow how to like change the battaries in ipod nanos?
if you have those mini kind battaries ill pay buy them off you & if you know how to put it in the ipod.
like i charge mine for like 6 hours and it only lasts for like an hour =(

idea

Smash Master
dam guys.
if you have those mini kind battaries ill pay buy them off you & if you know how to put it in the ipod.
if it's still under warranty they'll send it out and put in a new battery...and it should still be working when you get it back...<_<

yeah, get a smasher to do it.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
dam guys.
I think you go to an apple store and play $80 or some ridiculous amount like that.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
no no no you just have to find ipod batteries specifically for your model and replace them yourself
some places sell packs with the battery, screw driver, instructions, etc for like.. $10-$25 from what i've seen
i dunno, it's all a matter of what you're looking for. it should NOT cost like $80 lol.
i seriously need new batteries too.. my ipod mini doesn't work any more =[
we should make another trip to pacific fail again, sots! hahah
http://www.ipodbattery.com/
i wish i could get stuff online =/

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Check the Cata4 thread. He ***** some of the big names including Snakee (3 stock lol). Him and his brother got sent to losers in double then ***** the losers including 6-0ing the winner's finalists. I dont care if it's Brawl. To compete with smash geniuses like Azen and M2K is ridiculous.

though I'm not a fan of mention friendlies, but he 2-0'd M2K in a friendly set after the tournament. I can't wait to see Ally pick up/get better in Melee. He'll probably pick up Marth or Falcon hahaha.
I played doubles melee with Ally at Niko's after OiN2.5 He plays Falcon only and he's pretty good. No combos but lots of techchase.

agreed, shows from our childhood were the ****
thundercats.

idea

Smash Master
tecchase is harder to learn anyway. i can see how brawl would be good for teaching it...it's so hard to techchase in that game that switching to melee would make it seem easy.

idea

Smash Master
did jungle put it in the credits? or put a big thing saying "I DON'T OWN THIS MUSIC"? companies sure are being a ***** about it though. it's not like people go watch raynex's combo video for the purpose of listening to one song. and on top of that, anyone could easily download it in way higher quality. PLUS - free advertising! but they seem to not like people using copyrighted music anyway.

D

Deleted member

the music for rayn or shine was atrocious so it's not really that bad. :p make an annotation that says "sync up ur own shiat"

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I played doubles melee with Ally at Niko's after OiN2.5 He plays Falcon only and he's pretty good. No combos but lots of techchase.
He played melee a bit before with his bro. He got into brawl, and apparently he's pretty good at it.

I gave him a few melee tips, I played with him a few times.

Eventually I will get down with him and give him good training, but I told him he would be great at melee since he has good DI and good techchasing skills. I'd like to help him train his Falcon, cuz he would like to perform in tournaments (he almost did in niagara but decided not to last minute). He actually asked me to train him before the tournament. I'm gonna push him to go Marth as secondary since he has good techchasing skills.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey, is anybody else from T-Dot coming to Grmo's Tournament?

I am, and it's going to be my first. D:

I hope I do good...

idea

Smash Master
Hey, is anybody else from T-Dot coming to Grmo's Tournament?

I am, and it's going to be my first. D:

I hope I do good...
lol i was gonna be all "you should just be happy with the experience and not really expect to do well since everyone else has so much more practice"...then i looked at the name =P hopefully you can actually still go when the time comes. i still gotta yoshi ditto you, or something.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Ally for Melee eh... this should be interesting.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what Afro said after I **** combo'd him in our falcon ditto. :laugh:

edit: didn't mean to double post, maaa bad

This is a lie if i recall u where the one being ***** by my falcon

uhh...

the music for Rayn or Shine was taken off because of copyright infringement? wtf?
this happens 2 all my videos on youtube

idea

Smash Master
sing whatever song you would have put in.

and if it's rap you and ryan can switch back and forth

and put like "FT. RYAN G. MONEY FLO, ESQUIRE"

.Marik

is a social misfit
your posts never contain pertinent information, it's crazy.

edit: directed at MY
Fine. Here's the link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214592

lol i was gonna be all "you should just be happy with the experience and not really expect to do well since everyone else has so much more practice"...then i looked at the name =P hopefully you can actually still go when the time comes. i still gotta yoshi ditto you, or something.
You can bet I'm coming to this one.

I don't mind if I don't do good. I'm just happy to be a part of such awesome Smashers, and if I lose, I'll take it like a man and get better.

It's really as simple as that. =\

And yes, Yoshi dittos will be awesome.

Perhaps just as good as Brawl Falcon dittos.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol, I never played Captain Falcon well enough in Melee to compete with you guys.

I could have Yoshi dittos in Melee, though.

Maybe some Mario/Luigi ones also. =D

worldjem7

Smash Ace
he put the song/artist in the both credits and the video description.

I didn't like the songs on it much either after awhile. I guess this is a good opportunity to change them.

btw this is really gay. check it out: http://www.youtube.com/t/howto_copyright

scroll down to, "A Few Guiding Principles"
Scroll down to "Using Some Copyrighted Content in Your Videos"

Biggest. Hypocrites. Ever.

It's like they're saying "it's ok but, it's not ok but, we won't do anything regardless until someone complains about it."

Top Bottom