• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
Lol. More twinsations today downtown:

- A clone of lovage/erayz without glasses

- a fusion of camilo and austin (take camilo's face and glasses, and give him austin's hat and nose, and around Austin's height).

- a David/Dylan fusion white guy as tall as Dylan

-DJ Nintendo clone

:phone:

Engo

Smash Ace
Lol. More twinsations today downtown:

- a David/Dylan fusion white guy as tall as Dylan

Was that at work? If so I know exactly who it is.

edit: How would I get to apex if I don't manage to get a ride? From what I've seen megabus and greyhound don't go anywhere near NJ. Am I going to have to bus it to the border and then take another there? I'm pretty new to this so I'm kinda lost

unknown522

Some guy
Was that at work? If so I know exactly who it is.

edit: How would I get to apex if I don't manage to get a ride? From what I've seen megabus and greyhound don't go anywhere near NJ. Am I going to have to bus it to the border and then take another there? I'm pretty new to this so I'm kinda lost
Naw. Not at work.

For bussing to NJ, you would have to bus to NY and then take local transit

unknown522

Some guy
wow david that was so gay.

Also, I think I was playing vs a hacker on pokemon online last night. I faced the same guy twice and he got like 4-6 crits within 8 turns each battle. In the second battle, he paralyzed my genesect with one t-bolt with regice, and then crit the next turn on top of me losing my turn from being fully paralyzed. I missed 2 fire blasts with infernape in a row which would've killed his slowbro on the switch, or even when he left it in. I also missed 3 will-o-wisps with rotom on his weavile/dragonite. But when I switched in later to take a scald from slowbro, it crit and killed my rotom from like 60% hp. Also missed 2 draco meteors in a row with Kyurem on his dragonite (called the switch). He was getting outplayed so bad, but it was unwinnable with my team because of all the crits and sheer luck. The first battle was almost as bad in terms of crits and stuff. My infernape died from one beat up from weavile due to 5/6 hits being crits.......

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
or maybe it was just one of those 0.00000000001 days lol

ryan what's your general schedule like for wednesdays? i might go see holly and i'm incredibly smash deprived. but i might not. but i thought i'd ask anyways.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I dunno. I'd like to go but I'm not sure I can. Are you thinking of trekking down?
yeah. school is kind of a ***** and i want to get away .

EDIT: kason, do you have your classic driver license?

=========

EDIT2: wait a minute...I forgot about the whole sandy situation... it's probably not a good idea to go to NY right now...

Niko_K

Smash Master
So Niagara had a 15 person or so melee fest the other day and it went really well, things are starting to get going again here particularly for melee. Hope we can start getting together again and creating a larger scene within Ontario.

Windrose

Smash Lord
So Niagara had a 15 person or so melee fest the other day and it went really well, things are starting to get going again here particularly for melee. Hope we can start getting together again and creating a larger scene within Ontario.
Great stuff!

Hamilton is having a great scene right now too, we are probably having a tournament soon. There are many active players, I give credit to myself for making this possible.

SAUGA, on the other hand, is as dead as that hooker camilo killed last year....
no one plays there. hammertime just trains by himself in his room everyday and the rest of the folks are too busy eating their osmow shwarmas

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
no one plays there. hammertime just trains by himself in his room everyday and the rest of the folks are too busy eating their osmow shwarmas
But they are so godlike. D:

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah, I love the part where in crews, you went Marth and took I think 2 stocks like the troll you are lmfao.

Izek

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lmfao Bing gotta learn other characters somehow!

I took all my MM's though, and that's what counts! My melee peach is probably going to be my main.

Top Bottom