• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

n0ne

Smash Ace
Ryan, im effing hyped to melee right now!! Where u guys at ? I was supposed to meet up with camilo today to go there but i was with family today and just got free.. Lemme know or PM me phone numbers

:phone:

n0ne

Smash Ace
Anyways, its been 2 years and a bit since i last came to Canada, hope i can play with ppl in the melee scene, hopefully something can be done and a fest or something be made.

Ill be leaving Canada the 22nd

EDIT> btw, im staying at Westmount ave. (between Rogers and St Clair) in case im close to anybody.

Bing

Smash Master
Anyways, its been 2 years and a bit since i last came to Canada, hope i can play with ppl in the melee scene, hopefully something can be done and a fest or something be made.

Ill be leaving Canada the 22nd

EDIT> btw, im staying at Westmount ave. (between Rogers and St Clair) in case im close to anybody.
I think thats sort of close to Weon-X :S

n0ne

Smash Ace
Yea i talked to him and we were supposed to go to A&C but i got tied up with family and all (just arrived yesterday) and so i havent been able to get in contact with him today, idk his #

Windrose

Smash Lord
wow. that is bad man. 75 in a 50 zone is not a light deal.

even 50 in a 40 zone is really serious

idea

Smash Master
that poodleskirt guy is streaming oot right now

http://speedrunslive.com/streams/#

fighting gohma atm

edit: also that site looks really different now
edit2: wow, he did the deku tree wrong warp differently, got it in one try with no pause buffering, and he walked over on the right side of the door

unknown522

Some guy

fighting gohma atm

edit2: wow, he did the deku tree wrong warp differently, got it in one try with no pause buffering, and he walked over on the right side of the door
yep.

He currently has the world record. He may have it for a couple of months. Definitely gonna be hard to beat

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Man. Only 1 person came to a&c aside from David and I. This is fail

this is why i always ask either in the fb group or in this thread if ppl are going. There should be a weekly post in the group or some **** and people can say if theyre going or not so ppl have an idea of attendance before they make the trip all the way downtown

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
forgot the weeklies stuff was there.... was at the CN tower with holly today! my first time and it was sooo awesome xD

i went like ~90 km on a 50km road... LOL... it was a 70 zone that became 50 and he caught me on the block RIGHT before it changes back to 70 -_-

he knew it was my first ticket and that i didn't know the speed limit change so he gave me minimal and i felt really lucky

Divinokage

Smash Legend

fighting gohma atm

Omg, really? New metagame, do every trick without buffering.. probably saves a ****ton of time if you are framed perfectly.. gg. People these days are nuts.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
hey guys,
there is a tournament in calgary @ the u of c on july 21st!
it would be super awesome if any of u could come.
if u would like details or have any questions drop me a pm

Windrose

Smash Lord
Ryan ford posting:

^ so who wants to road trip to calgary?
is that guy who puts katy perry in his avatar going to be there?

victra? or w/e?

makes her go ah ah ah.

======================================

who was planning on going to the big house 2?

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm back in ontario for a week. Was talkin to David and i was say we should get a little smash session going on Wednesday. It would be cool if some of my Ontario peeps came out. Be sweet to see some new TO players too :). Davids cool if we play at his place too, anytime after 1 30.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm back in ontario for a week. Was talkin to David and i was say we should get a little smash session going on Wednesday. It would be cool if some of my Ontario peeps came out. Be sweet to see some new TO players too :). Davids cool if we play at his place too, anytime after 1 30.

u ****ing blow at smash. get the **** out of here.

sauc3

Smash Lord

are you going to be here this weekend as well? (the 13-15th)

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Naw. I'm going up to my parents cottage on thursday and then leaving from there to the airport.... Ya nicks right. I haven't really improved. Unlike like u nick. U don't play for like a year and somehow u seen better. "MadJ, hasn't improved!!!" Lol.

idea

Smash Master
k i might come on wednesday

either way i'm hosting on friday. starting at...let's say 2 pm. then we can all leave from here to the tourney on saturday.

Top Bottom