• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
iv decided to become a better person, and stop being negative and trolling people.

due to my past actions, i do realize this statement is ironic. Take it how you want though.

if you don't believe it, then you will get trolled when you realize its true.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
so even tho i gps, i like to googlemap stuff... and since the tourney is on spadina... can someone explain the last few steps the directions generated?

8. Turn left onto Lower Spadina Ave/Spadina Ave
Continue to follow Spadina Ave
1.7 km

9. Turn left onto Dundas St W
700 m

10. Turn right onto Bathurst St
1.5 km

11. Turn right onto Bloor St W
600 m

12. Turn right onto Spadina Ave
Destination will be on the right

is there a reason why i'd turn off of spadina just to go back to it? is there like a ton of traffic to avoid or something? lol

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Hey everypony! Diablo 3 BETA!!!!!!!
They're sanctioning buying power = epic failure :/

Hi Ryan :awesome:

I heard Bernard raged at an SF4 tourney last week and quit and is now playing more Melee or something.

EDIT: On-topic, girlfriends are overrated. Video games is where it's at :D

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Mine likes when I go to smash because she says it buys her precious silence. Then she complains at night for me to come home because she's cold

idea

Smash Master
lol, i have a funny work story.

so, reminder: i timekeep hockey games at york. meaning i keep track of goals and penalties, start and stop the clock, and so on. the main and most important part of that job (it's a pretty easy job) is to start and stop the clock when the refs blow the whistle/drop the puck.

so today i was on rink 4. the buggiest one. and today it was extremely bad, and the clock start button wouldn't work at all. so the refs and i decided i would just count in my head (so would they, to be safe) and lower the time by 1 minute at a time.

it was actually really fun, having so much control in a job where you usually just observe stuff. like, i pressed a button and a horn sounded and it ended the whole game. and it was like an important playoffs game. such a power trip :laugh:

unknown522

Some guy
Is the tournament on saturday anywhere near the greyhound in toronto? or can someone pick me up once im n tornoto or something?
or should I just take the greyhound to missisuaga or some other stupid suberb on toronto?

apparently im gonna have to bus it so help would be appreciated.
it's not that far. the greyhound goes to Bay+Dundas I think. So you have to take the TTC subway to spadina station.

Bing

Smash Master
Mine likes when I go to smash because she says it buys her precious silence. Then she complains at night for me to come home because she's cold
lol, when I would go out to play smash, or out with friends in general, she would be all like "good your going out" and then 11 oclock rolls around "Why arent you home im lonely" :S

Btw I am moving out, unfortunately I dont know when I can, first and last = hard to save up for, I REALLY dont want to move back with my parents, I havent lived with them for 2 years. But I might have to...

Rikana

Smash Champion
I only had one girl that was okay with me playing smash.

:phone:

And then the others were like. **** smash. Just come smash me on bed.

And then I went and drank koolaid.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Btw I am moving out, unfortunately I dont know when I can, first and last = hard to save up for..
This is the exact problem I'm facing right now.

Also, the house, who signed the lease? Is it not under your name?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Take all her shorts so the next guy has to go through an alley to find her shorts.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
you see what makes this the hardest is that i still have strong feelings for her
You have to move on, at least for now. Maybe things will work out in the future between you two?

Sounds like she is playing you pretty hard right now though, a perfect emotional leverage system.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
wtf am i the only one whose significant other also plays smash

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i know it doesn't mean much in words, bing, but try not to let her get to you. 'cause that IS what she's trying to do. and unfortunately it seems to be working.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
iv decided to become a better person, and stop being negative and trolling people.

due to my past actions, i do realize this statement is ironic. Take it how you want though.

if you don't believe it, then you will get trolled when you realize its true.

and lawl gf's and melee... some of you guys already know how mine feels towards smash lol
She seems nice.

EDIT: On-topic, girlfriends are overrated. Video games is where it's at :D
Boyfriends are crazy but lately I miss the intimacy.

Hahaha. The system works!

I only had one girl that was okay with me playing smash.

And then the others were like. **** smash. Just come smash me on bed.

And then I went and drank koolaid.
Lawl. Ray *****.

you see what makes this the hardest is that i still have strong feelings for her
Time to move on.

no offense, but at the very least she's being extremely inconsiderate.
This.

stupid women
This.

hey david/james, can i come over on friday?
I dunno. I'm going out in the morning and I dunno when James will be back from school (he's grabbing his books). Presumably in the afternoon, though. We're not gonna have internet tomorrow because of an experiment. Just an FYI.

idea

Smash Master
meh, that's fine, i wouldn't be getting there till like 5 or something anyway. i just want a little practice before the tournament.

Bing

Smash Master
I know its time to move on, and yes shes being inconsiderate, though she cant/wont see that, no matter how many people tell her. She can be a nasty ***** when shes mad. Shes really nice otherwise...

ANYWHO

So my friend Nilla_Stank is bailing on me for the tournament.
So as Windrose Predicted....
I am not flopping... its just gunna cost me 3x as much to get there, of which I dont have so....

Anyone wanna team with me? I main Marth,Falco and Fox. Though I have a decent Puff, and a decent Peach. But Ill play as anyone.(Very Fex Exceptions)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Awesome. That sounds good. I'll be at your house by 9:15 then. So earlyyyyyy.

Rikana

Smash Champion
So apparently Barduk got in a time loop and that's why Freeza knows about saiyans and super saiyans. How the hell did Barduk go back in time?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Ragnarok Odyssey looks so legit on PSVita.. I want it so bad. :( Its basically Monster Hunter gameplay using everything that was in Ragnarok Online.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yo jack, i might take u up on that offer and bus to UoG on saturday morning and catch a ride with u. depends on bus tickets (i'll check when im not lazy), when are u planning on coming back after the tourny? sturday night or sunday?

Windrose

Smash Lord
i actually just started playing Ragnarok online today, for like the 6th time. the game is amazing.

RO is gay man...I used to play that game soo much....

Don't waste your time. that game is highly involved in botting and hacks.

Top Bottom