• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
what is it, top 2 or top 4? there are 32 pools so it's probably one or the other

you got strawhat dahean too, that pool is OP :/
Top 4. Yep, pretty OP. I think it was a brawler who made the pools.

Maybe if you guys to vouch for me, they might find a better spot for me seed wise. Back me up D:

:phone:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
You only have to get to loser's semi's because top 4 advance.

Still, its pretty stupid havign a bigass 128 man final bracket. Most players only have to win 2 sets to get 1st seeds. No hype pools are no hype

3 rounds of pools, and 48 man bracket OR BUST

good luck dudes

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah this kinda blows lol. Pools are usually really fun, but this just saps the life out. Kinda bummed about apex now haha. Kinda feels like a chore

Kinda

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
man sanuzi them feels.. that pool is pretty nuts. and yeah, why are they doing it so wack-like? des kids actin like theyve never run a tourni before

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
People coming over to my Dad's house to crash / smash

5 pm onwards

Bring TVs and/or consoles (with Melee) if you want to ensure practice

This is more aimed at people with cars

Kyle needs to beat Javi

idea

Smash Master
lol. well i should be able to come, but probably only for a few hours, can't stay over since i need to catch a bus the next morning

your house = your dad's place, not your boyfriend's, right

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Why are they running USA vs The World?

Does USA have a deficit or something?

Are they playing with their feet?

I'm surprised they didn't just throw on a random Japanese player because he's from Japan lol.

idea

Smash Master
'k

basically i'm gonna finish writing my article on pokemon then come over (past 5). not sure how long that'll take yet but it's not thaat much writing

edit: also, everyone, tell me everything you know about Mexico

Engo

Smash Ace
'k

basically i'm gonna finish writing my article on pokemon then come over (past 5). not sure how long that'll take yet but it's not thaat much writing

Ask KrazuKnux.

Also http://i.imgur.com/wwmPZ.gif
Can anyone tell me about the people in my pool? I know Mango,Teeayeye(that's tai the arizona marth, right?) and HBK another marth if I recall correctly. These are the 3 I've heard of which means they're probably pretty good.

I think there might be a small chance I can possibly get that 4th seed spot.

weon - X

Smash Ace
'k

he'll camp u

bet on it

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
The way this is set up, you'd have to make it to lsf.

The two people in WF get 1st, and then two people in LSF get 2nd seed, there isn't a 4th seed for w.e. reason.

idea

Smash Master
Ask KrazuKnux.

Also http://i.imgur.com/wwmPZ.gif
Can anyone tell me about the people in my pool? I know Mango,Teeayeye(that's tai the arizona marth, right?) and HBK another marth if I recall correctly. These are the 3 I've heard of which means they're probably pretty good.

I think there might be a small chance I can possibly get that 4th seed spot.
ouch that pool is hard...that's TAI, yeah, the guy who beat ken in marth dittos and kings of cali. HBK and TAI are both good marths. according to youtube green ranger plays DK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzEeifAhr8

he'll camp u

bet on it
i was mostly looking for like...what is mexico's gross domestic product, what do they primarily export and import

idea

Smash Master
The way this is set up, you'd have to make it to lsf.

The two people in WF get 1st, and then two people in LSF get 2nd seed, there isn't a 4th seed for w.e. reason.
wait, so how does that work? does WFs just not get played out? or...i guess they would play out for the higher 1st seed

idea

Smash Master
actually, **** it, it's too late now LOL

i'll practice on cpus though <_< and come bug me for jiggs practice anytime during the tourney

on the plus side i finished my pokemon article.

unknown522

Some guy
Hey IB/ friends, how do I beat Falcon?

Also, Sheik?
remember that you are a fast character with a giant sword.

Tech chase falcon a lot if you can and try to lead to gimps. When his percent is higher, then throw onto a platform and u-air a lot

U-throw sheik and try to never let her down to the best of your ability. U-throw -> f-air when she's above 20%. DD a lot and try to keep her from approaching and grab after whiffs.

Half-finished post but I lost my train of thought

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
sheik: neva leave the ground. dd all dai. if she tries to approach with dash attack just cc it to dtilt to stupid stuff or sheild grab to stuff ryan said. always under her. if she comes at you and grabs then **** i dont know

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
'k

they will beat you down.

Top Bottom