• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah, it should be able to fit in the closet when not in use.

But...it's really ****ing small. I'm talking less than 20", probably.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yo boiz what tournaments are going down this summer on what days? I mean nationals/toronto/that st.kits one, just so I know a good day to host one.

Bing

Smash Master
If you guys are legit interested in attending my tournaments in St.kitts, I'll try to plan them a few months in advanced to give you all plenty of notice. You know how much I'd love to have more of you come down. It was fantastic just having Kason, Windrose, Dylan and Kurtis come last time. Hoping to see a few more of you next weekend(Despite that its Apex). Just a reminder, its cash prize this time.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Another question: What happened to The Igloo?

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216
They consolidated regional sections because the social section was kinda hidden to new users and used more by normal users, so the normal section tended to look more empty.

So now everything is in one spot, just treat it like the social section without being stupidly spammy and obviously without breaking rules.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Magfest tourney turned out to be on LCDs... met some cool guys and played friendlies with them on a CRT set up though. The gamecubes were locked in a box and you couldn't plug your controller in though... lol.

Apparently one of them won the amateur bracket at Pound 5 :p

unknown522

Some guy
Lol it was laijin. He beat nick (ministry) in GFs in the amateur bracket at that. And also made the most money at pound 5.

Top 3 were sheik players. But then silentswag ruined his chances of winning by deciding to go fox.

:phone:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Lol, yeah, he was like "I was the real winner if Pound 5."

Wait what? How did you play if you couldn't plug in? How did you play on LCDs? Did you tell them the error of their ways?
The setups for the tournament were on LCDs and you could plug your controller in, there was one setup in the back that had a gamecube locked in some weird army tank box that you couldn't plug your controller in. Most of us left and were just going to do our own tournament on a gamecube one of them brought, but I had to leave :p

Engo

Smash Ace
That KrazyKnux guy so funny. He's like mexico's biggest groupie they never met.

I made up some random names of mexican players that are coming to apex(Eniss, SantaFe, JorgeBB) and apparently he's heard of the first one and he's pretty good!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
That KrazyKnux guy so funny. He's like mexico's biggest groupie they never met.

I made up some random names of mexican players that are coming to apex(Eniss, SantaFe, JorgeBB) and apparently he's heard of the first one and he's pretty good!
OMG man, I believed you too but didn't really give a ****, but damn...so far greatest SWF troll of 2013. You should totally ask Strife to change your name on regitration to Eniss and continue this.

Sanu

Smash Champion
tect and I are gonna tear **** up in dubs at apex. real talk

:phone:

Top Bottom