• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
i'll probably come over on thursday.

first day working at timekeeping went pretty well...5/6 games were easy and smooth sailing, one of them was according to brendan the 3rd or 4th craziest game he's seen in the last year. just multiple unusual penalties, and the laptop for doing stuff had internet problems, and one player was marked down as suspended but he actually wasn't but the laptop wouldn't agree on that, and my tech skill failed on the scoreboard inputter but because it was so crazy i didn't have time to correct things...that was stressful. stupid overly sensitive enter button.

by the way, to whom it concerns: black controllers + cubes ordered a few days ago, shipped one day after ordered, and we're just waiting for stuff to arrive now.

Phantasy star online 2 looks amazing. Customization seems great. Lol @ the part where you can alter breast size. I'm definitely suscribing once it's out.

Also, I got a complaint from a parent at work today. She phoned Toronto saying that she doesn't like the fact that I wear earrings. Lmao. Dumb people.

:phone:
lol where do you work? some people are so uptight.

Bing

Smash Master
on a random note, I was thinking about David's Peach and I remembered him telling me how his best smash quality(one of) was that he was good with 0-death combo's, yet he wasnt comfortable with his peach so he considered Fox is secondary, I think his Peach is better, but I think that he doesnt believe so because of the styles of each character. Peach is heavy on hit trading, not mass death combos so someone as yourself would think so...

Just a thought...

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Any others coming over tomorrow? So far there's about 5, unless Kyle meant something else

Ministry

Smash Ace
on a random note, I was thinking about David's Peach and I remembered him telling me how his best smash quality(one of) was that he was good with 0-death combo's, yet he wasnt comfortable with his peach so he considered Fox is secondary, I think his Peach is better, but I think that he doesnt believe so because of the styles of each character. Peach is heavy on hit trading, not mass death combos so someone as yourself would think so...

Just a thought...
didn't you start playing smash like 2 months ago?

and you think fox is good at death comboing?

davids fox is easily better and plays smarter then his peach, ppl just have trouble with peach in our scence...

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yo MacD ***** me at pound I'm not even mad

But sometimes u guys take this game seriously with these long posts full of johns and stuff defending yourselves and I don't see why. Truth is, every single one ofus sucks at this game and will never accomplish anything subtantial with e exception of the top 5. So idk why u guys gets upset about people saying something as simple as "ur bad vs peach" if its true.

I'm like 50 posts late, blow me

Also ill be back to take all ur monies in like a month feel me brah?

:phone:

Europhoria

Smash Lord
didn't you start playing smash like 2 months ago?

and you think fox is good at death comboing?

davids fox is easily better and plays smarter then his peach, ppl just have trouble with peach in our scence...
I have no Peach phobia and I think his Peach is better then his Fox.

Also, is anyone hosting this weekend?

Bing

Smash Master
Sorry if you miss interpreted me David, I was just saying I think your Peach is better then your Fox...

I dont see where I insulted you or anything, saying any of your character were bad. You're the best smasher I know and you've taught me a lot, so please, don't think Im hating or bashing you, I look up to you /end corny note.

Btw I've played smash "Seriously" for about 9 months now.

idea

Smash Master
i am hosting this weekend. i still have a weird feeling i'm actually busy but it's probably just me.

i will definitely have to kick you guys out sunday night, though, because i have work on monday and possibly going to the beach the same day.

bing, i've only seen you like twice :p come to things more. i'm not even 100% sure what you look like anymore.

idea

Smash Master
oh, blur, i meant i was going to go to david's on thursday, if it were okay. now i don't think i'm going anywhere anyway, since i'm just gonna be hosting this weekend. and i'll just have to not see imadh. unless he wants to come when i host.

blur, where do you live again?

Bing

Smash Master
i am hosting this weekend. i still have a weird feeling i'm actually busy but it's probably just me.

i will definitely have to kick you guys out sunday night, though, because i have work on monday and possibly going to the beach the same day.

bing, i've only seen you like twice :p come to things more. i'm not even 100% sure what you look like anymore.
I live an hour and a half away and I cant drive due to epilepsy, a couple of us Niagara people are going to be coming up soon though.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Blur lives around Brimley and McNicol/Finch.

Edit: you guys are gonna play smash on a day where ribfest is in?

So we got 7 people up for rock climbing now. Guys, I need you to pm me your numbers. I'll update you guys through txt.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sorry if you miss interpreted me David, I was just saying I think your Peach is better then your Fox...

I dont see where I insulted you or anything, saying any of your character were bad. You're the best smasher I know and you've taught me a lot, so please, don't think Im hating or bashing you, I look up to you /end corny note.

I'm not insulted. I'm just surprised that people with little to no recent experience against me have such intimate knowledge of my current play-style and proficiency with either character...

idea

Smash Master
your fox and your peach seem roughly equal to me. in tournament or something i'd probably rather play against your peach, though.

or your sheik, 'cause then at least if i lose it's to your main :cool:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Rikana, my cell phone is still down until I can find a job.

So giving you a number won't really help at all.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
oh, blur, i meant i was going to go to david's on thursday, if it were okay. now i don't think i'm going anywhere anyway, since i'm just gonna be hosting this weekend. and i'll just have to not see imadh. unless he wants to come when i host.

OK that's fine, I live north of finch and brimley (15 brimwood blvd. unit 6)

Edit: Just saw rikana's post, but I'm leaving this here anyways
also, if any of you need my number just pm me

Ministry

Smash Ace

bernards marth is better then all of davids characters.

and my bad, i havent seen u around

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

imadh left already. His girl picked him up. He also forgot his ipod.

I may be going to bernard's so I can't go to Blur's.

- ryan

I.B

Smash Lord
imadh left already. His girl picked him up. He also forgot his ipod.

I may be going to bernard's so I can't go to Blur's.

- ryan
Awww damnitttt! David can u keep it safe for me please i'll get it @ A&C tourney or some ****

also what is wrong with you people

david's fox > david's peach

Top Bottom