• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Only one person can crash? How many can come play?

hamilton is too far. Guelph is too far.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
So my girfriend asked me to run down to the car to get her shorts, and I went the wrong direction, walk threw a dark lot, 3 guys drove by and jumped out of the car and chased me for a few blocks until I slipped them... good times

I love almost getting mugged

Windrose

Smash Lord
So my girfriend asked me to run down to the car to get her shorts, and I went the wrong direction, walk threw a dark lot, 3 guys drove by and jumped out of the car and chased me for a few blocks until I slipped them... good times

You can also wave dash out of shield to get out of this kind of pressure.

sauc3

Smash Lord

wow how did i miss this last time i checked this thread, that's crazy, good **** gettin away.
if that were me it probably would've gone down something like this.

a wild gang appeared,
kurtis used mean look
its not very effective...
gang used take down
its super effective!
kurtis has fainted.
kurtis lost the 2 cents in his wallet.

this is why people should never bother mugging me.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

Thats exactly what I say, there's nothing to gain from mugging me cept those nickels and dimes I scrape together for a cup of coffee LOL.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Back from camping. I look like a burnt piece of bacon, to my surprise. I never burn.

But for some reason, this time I did. Has anyone here been to Valens before? It's near Hamilton.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
wow how did i miss this last time i checked this thread, that's crazy, good **** gettin away.
if that were me it probably would've gone down something like this.

a wild gang appeared,
kurtis used mean look
its not very effective...
gang used take down
its super effective!
kurtis has fainted.
kurtis lost the 2 cents in his wallet.

this is why people should never bother mugging me.
normal moves cant be super effective on anything you noob.....................................

Top Bottom