• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
can i be rita or whatever her name is? is she even fun to play?

also...he gave up on finding another disc, and just downloaded a digital copy...so james now owns tales of vesperia 3 times.

Jono

Smash Apprentice
can i be rita or whatever her name is? is she even fun to play?

also...he gave up on finding another disc, and just downloaded a digital copy...so james now owns tales of vesperia 3 times.
LOL

idk why but that reminds me of Gen V Fan Rotom w/ Balloon

Windrose

Smash Lord
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

Wtf is this/??

Also has anyone seen mango's interview/podcast on stabbed's youtube channel?

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Rita is pretty good...For once a tales game doesn't revolve around a staple party because all of the other characters suck ***...Granted there are still **** characters *cough* raven and karoll *cough*

As long as someone grits their teeth and plays estelle (I'll play her till we get Judith), we'll have a legit party :p. Ryan was working on his Yuri, slowly learning how broken he is lol.

We'll just have to set some ground rules as to who is the item ***** etc. Constant pausing in multiplayer is kind of the most annoying part lol. We started the game in Ex New game because I was too lazy to get everything/learn all the altered artes again, but playing in Unknown mode should fix our broken-ness. Playing in Unknown mode with the AI is stupid...estelle is an *** healer when you die in 5 hits.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
mango's interview was super legit

also, atm, i'm coming alone in my own car, with maybe one other person... i have lots of space... but i'm coming froma different direction than you guys

Ministry

Smash Ace
mango's interview was super legit

also, atm, i'm coming alone in my own car, with maybe one other person... i have lots of space... but i'm coming froma different direction than you guys
you talking about montreal tourny?

if so if u have space il go, just let me know

Reminded me of Camilo you ****ing racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_s52EQlKw

Reminded me of David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXE6GZPPCOk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAYFVHwY_c&feature=related

reminds me of me lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZJM737Zl0&feature=related

Reminded me of kyles falco.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8

I wish someone in gta was named craig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0

HHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnMucno1ew

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Finally a tournament in Mississauga.

You have no idea how hyped I am. This is only a 20 minute bus ride from me. Awesome.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Of course when Mango says it, everyone agrees. I've been saying the exact same thing but you dismiss it as riddles. Freaking ignorant people!!

Crooked Crow

Windrose, how much was it again? Around $40?

Can anyone tell me how long controllers take to break in on average? Will it detract from my overall efficiency on a level that matters? Or is it no big deal?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Feels so good to live by myself.

:phone:

There's a sauga melee tourney? I want in. How do you guys feel if there was a side tourney for project m?

Someone link me to the tourney please.

Crooked Crow

As much as I would love to run Project Melee, there are already so many other official games being played.

Probably won't have enough time, or setups. Maybe for friendlies?

Crooked Crow

I was thinking about entering vBrawl.

But it's a bad game competitively, and I'm spending enough money as it is. Definitely will enter Project Melee though.

Maybe.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Windrose, how much was it again? Around $40?

Can anyone tell me how long controllers take to break in on average? Will it detract from my overall efficiency on a level that matters? Or is it no big deal?
idk how long it usually takes, but I can tell you that it it will mess with you for certain things

I just got a new controller around beginning of april-ish and here are/were some noticeable problems:

- the biggest thing is that the triggers will be way too stiff. For me, the controller would light shield after every time i pressed it because it is so sensitive. That means that sometimes when I shffl'd an attack, I would light shield and mess up my momentum. Or try to wavedash and lightshield instead and roll. This goes away relatively quickly (like, 3 or so days) but its annoying because you just have to play through the dumb light shields.

- New controllers have difficulty registering tilts. Uptilts register as jumps for a while. To this day, I have trouble doing down-angled ftilts on my new controller, it just dtilts most of the time.

- I short hop sometimes with he stick. This is incredibly difficult on a new controller. I can't short hop double laser on my new cont with anything above 20% consistency even to this day.

Your milage may vary depending on what types of stuff you like to do. Pivoting is a ****ing charm on new controllers tho lol

Crooked Crow

._.

That's encouraging. Not like I have an option, but this one I'm borrowing is beginning to completely deteriorate in terms of quality. Might as well grab a new one before it's too late.

I'll bring both, just in case. By the way Windrose, I'm still purchasing it.

idea

Smash Master
i've found that i need different types of controllers depending on how warmed up i am/how long i've been playing. the purple one is great for low-middle warmed upness, but after that it becomes too sensitive and i have to consciously press everything lighter. that orange one of david's was perfect when i first tried it because it was late at night and i was at like, maximum warmed upness...but i almost never am, so most of the time it's terrible for me. it's kind of strange.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
tristan im pretty sure it doesn't matter how broken in the controller is to dtilt/downward ftilt it's your own muscle memory inputting different strengths so you're probably pushing it too hard downward or seomthing. it just makes it sound like the controller is registering it wrong lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Maybe. I've just never had a problem with dtilt vs down angled ftilt before so I its something i noticed

Top Bottom