• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
So its been 4 days of vacation, today we trained to Belgium and I DISLOCATED MY RIGHT RING FINGER.

Like **** me.

Belgium is ****ing gorgeous though, still havent seen Amsterdam though.

On another note, Thinking of changing my name from Bing to something more... I dunno, manly? I dunno really XD

Bing

Smash Master
lol Thanks Kyle.

Its really been a rough few days, im normally not THIS bad. It'll get better.

I cant wait to play melee again, my tech skill is gunna be trash after not playing for a month...

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
heheheh i can walk to it if i want but its like 30-45mins walk but other than that the area is pretty easy to find.
Romulo, we're busing with Daniel right? Is Kamil available to drive us?

Also, if we do bus, it's the 9, but where do we get off? I've never been here before. Is it located near the Streetsville train station, or is it the completely opposite direction?

Izek

Smash Cadet
marik stay on 9 till u pass the cemetery then get off and its across the street. it has some sign in front of this place. it says senior something i dont remember exactly but its easy to find dw. Im staying at my grandmas and shes in streetsville and im meeting reis there.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nick is coming over sometime on Monday during the evening. He says 5-6 right now, but I'm not sure how tentatively that is. Knowing Smashers, he'll probably be here at 9-10.

But yeah. If anyone is interested in seeing Nick, then would be a good time to do it.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yo wang, you need to come out more man. I miss playing you and NDOT. i met a guy named Newton today that apparently knows you guys?

Yeah, I wanna meet that ministry guy too. He always talks about cooking, imma money match him in iron chef.

np4944

Smash Rookie
thanks everyone for a sick tournament yesterday (besides the ridiculously heat (thank god for the AC room)) ggz to everyone i played and hope to play everyone soon again
-nick/watermelon

Windrose

Smash Lord
thanks everyone for a sick tournament yesterday (besides the ridiculously heat (thank god for the AC room)) ggz to everyone i played and hope to play everyone soon again
-nick/watermelon
the shout outs goes into the tournament thread.

Wang, just come man. and bring NDOT. everybody is saying where's wang.

unknown522

Some guy
Top Bottom