• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I tried catching David on MSN, but he logged off. Can someone PM me his address or something?

I might pop by this evening, not sure though.

idea

Smash Master
i'm guessing that enough of us want to that we will if it's practical/not too expensive, kage.

i mean, assuming there are enough setups in stuff. around here tournaments with both brawl and melee tend to favour brawl =/ kinda makes sense though, since it's usually the brawl community trying to include us, rather than the other way around.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
no one answered me. Is James currently living with David?

this information is important for the survival of mankind.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I just realized kyle answered me but I thought he was talking about something else.

Anyway, gotta say I'm maaad jealous. If I had a tier list of people I'd want to live with, David would be way up there.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not coming today. Honestly just don't feel like playing smash in general, that's all. Need a bit of a break.

Crooked Crow

Dirt, you never come for Melee.

Now I'm genuinely curious as to who Tristan is talking about.

Crooked Crow

My ride flopped. I ran around enough as it is, grocery shopping, bank runs, and Hasty Market for cigarettes and marijuana accessories.

You'll definitely have one less controller come July, Windrose. Just keep it safe. <3

unknown522

Some guy
not coming today. Gonna play some ball + BBQ. I'll be there friday.

sucks for kyle.

Also, just got off the phone with blunted object lol. He woke me up from my nap.

idea

Smash Master
lol so I guess it's just Kyle coming then huh.
meh, that's fine. too bad though, i wanted to ask ryan to clean the controller i'm borrowing. the R trigger is slightly sticky but i think that it actually has some sort of sticky substance in there. like dried coke or something. lol

i've had a whole bunch of things to do today, though, and like, the earliest i'll be leaving is in an hour. but i'm still coming.

i'll probably be there for most of thursday (assuming that's okay, which it never hasn't been before) if anyone wants to come then...

idea

Smash Master
alright, next time.

Also, when are we gonna get those cubes/controllers?

I think bernard is interested in one as well.
i'm thinking the easiest way is if i use my paypal. the only downside there is that it takes 6-8 business days to transfer money into it from one of my bank accounts (and last time it took like 11 days for some reason). but then shipping is supposed to be fast anyway.

so uh...if whoever wants a controller can start giving me the money in the near future, i can get the controllers in 2 weeks or so.

the easiest way is for you all to come to the A and C tourney this sunday. or at least to come to wherever we all go afterward.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Just saw a movie on tv called undercover brother. It is really hilarious. dave chappelle is in it.

Also, they have a spicy mama burger at a and w. So hungry. :(

Top Bottom