• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i'm sure you guys already read about it

but a bugfire pkmn, butterfly dance +spatk/+spdef/+speed
special sweeping stats lol, 135 base spatk
that fire atk 80bp 100acc always increases spatk O_O

then there are rocks X_X

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm kind of scoffing at it. Mostly because there's no way I'll use it as long as Butterfree gets Butterfly Dance.

Also, I just switch in Ditto, who auto-transforms with your boosts, a choice scarf, and proceeds to run through your team.

unknown522

Some guy
i'm sure you guys already read about it

but a bugfire pkmn, butterfly dance +spatk/+spdef/+speed
special sweeping stats lol, 135 base spatk
that fire atk 80bp 100acc always increases spatk O_O

then there are rocks X_X
it's gonna be gay, but you definitely need a rapid spinner on the team (lol, starmie), for it to work

i dont follow that scene, was posted on luelinks so i thought it was noteworthy
ah

idea

Smash Master
LOL how do they not notice these things? "senator lugia" :laugh:

i've noticed this before too, 90% of people are bad at responding to exactly the question you ask, they just talk about related things. the worst for this are teachers in high school and below. ask a teacher anything specific, an hour later you know lots of stuff that has almost nothing to do with what you asked, if you can even remember your original question.

idea

Smash Master
haha, cool..."kamikaze"

i looked it up, the two words mean "god" and "wind". so kamizaze is like, the divine wind of god, which would be death.

or in this case...the divine wind of kirby.

also, backstory on kirby: he was created by sakurai. they made an orbular model that was going to be used as a basis for their character, but they liked the model so much that they just went with that, and now we know him as kirby.

Top Bottom