• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
M for My gosh, I play Melee.
E for Ehh shiet I can't think of something yet for the first E. Melee.
L for Look out, its Melee.
E for Everyone loves Melee.
E for Ever played Melee? Melee.

Guys, Melee.

lkasjdljflajdl. don't wanna be in school right now. :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
M for My gosh, I play Melee.
E for Ehh shiet I can't think of something yet for the first E. Melee.
L for Look out, its Melee.
E for Everyone loves Melee.
E for Ever played Melee? Melee.

Guys, Melee.

lkasjdljflajdl. don't wanna be in school right now. :(
you never play with people from this community or even come out to events... sort of conflicted on your love for melee :p

Rikana

Smash Champion
I actually try to come out but usually can't make it johns. I do play with the people that live really close to me which is part of this community though. But its like.. once in a while haha.

idea

Smash Master
reminder: imadh, you still have my controller.

i don't want it back right now, just reminding you/myself. eventually i would probably forget where it is.

idea

Smash Master
haha, kirsty told me about something (which i correctly guessed was off /pokemon/ or whatever) where some guy is giving out free crazy pokemon over wifi. so now i have a lv. 100 shiny charizard with all dark moves. and like 5 deoxys.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
haha, kirsty told me about something (which i correctly guessed was off /pokemon/ or whatever) where some guy is giving out free crazy pokemon over wifi. so now i have a lv. 100 shiny charizard with all dark moves. and like 5 deoxys.
Ah, you found a giveaway, did you?

Wait, does charizard even get 4 dark moves? Payback... Taunt... Bite... Torment... and that's all I can think of.

Also, how's Epic Yarn, to anyone playing it? I'm thinking of getting it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just FYI to anyone who wanted an LL invite, they're finally back!

but they cost $40 now, no lie

Cost: 80 tokens

Item: Invite

Description: Buy an invite to give to another user. Check your private messages for the invite after you purchase. Please see the rules (number 6) for more information on invites.
Each token costs $0.50 USD

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know where I can purchase a brand new GameCube controller?

The one Bren lent me completely broke, need one before the end of October.

*Edit* I loved how that completely rhymed.

idea

Smash Master
pretty much the only way to do that is to order a white one through the play-asia website. or if you can find a new gamecube + controller being sold somewhere.

used ones are often a better choice anyway, since they're already worn in, but that's more of a gamble too.

Ministry

Smash Ace
UPDATE

Poker Acedile +23$
Ministry -23$

Smash Kirbykaze +2 Shield Breaks Total=2
Ministry +0 Shield Breaks Total=0

Shoddy Battle Unknown522 -6games -10$
Ministry +6 games +10$

get ***** ryan

idea

Smash Master
to link to a particular time in a youtube video, add this to the end of the url: "&t=12m33s" without the quotes. it also works in just seconds. 1 1/2 minutes could be "&t=90s"

Anth0ny

Smash Master
to link to a particular time in a youtube video, add this to the end of the url: "&t=12m33s" without the quotes. it also works in just seconds. 1 1/2 minutes could be "&t=90s"
ahh I was forgetting the t=... was wondering why it wasn't working :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
thoughts:

- after watching some of the mlg dc brawl videos, and thinking back on recent melee tournaments, it seems like there are a lot of weird characters doing well these days. the results of mlg had like, very few snakes and metaknights, and then there's axe, and shroomed keeps doing well, and so on and so forth...

i dunno, i've just been thinking about it a bit. it's interesting. maybe it's the beginning of a new era in melee, where no one knows their low tier matchups yet =P

- someone should make a yoshi combo video to "walk the dinosaur". then once it gets to "everybody kill the dinosaur" have clips of yoshi getting gimped stupidly.

edit: I HAVEN'T PLAYED SMASH IN AGES! help =(

Sanu

Smash Champion
i have a midterm tomorrow
and my operating system design document is due on thursday
and two midterms next week, as well as a group essay due on monday
and another midterm the week after

so no

i dont want to play

:(

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You guys only in Canada? I am at Alfred State College, looking to get back into the smash scene. What do the tourneys look like up here?

Top Bottom