• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
a clear plastic video game case was left here. dunno what it's for exactly...probably a gc game since the area for holding the disc is small, and there's space for a gc-sized memory card above it. i think that's it.

go get some sleep, everyone who just left =P

Santana

Smash Apprentice
a clear plastic video game case was left here. dunno what it's for exactly...probably a gc game since the area for holding the disc is small, and there's space for a gc-sized memory card above it. i think that's it.

go get some sleep, everyone who just left =P
That's mine, it's actually for the Gameboy Player disc, but I use it to carry Smash. I'll get it next time.

And thanks for hosting, btw :suess:

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting Kyle, had a great time!
Oh and Thanks for the ride Julian, it would have taken us hours to get home if it weren't for you :p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Poke gens just come out too fast. They don't BUILD on them like they did the first. No 'character development' in a way.

The 2nd gen wasn't THAT bad overall, but it got bad when it stopped developping and a 3rd gen came out, then the 4th, etc.

Oh wellz. :\

4Serial

Smash Lord
Pokemon 1st was the best and 2nd was cool cuz you were like OMG MORE POKEMON?! and then it started getting ridiculous after that but then people still play the games so whatever lol

LMAO wow at the vids

i think there's a holo in every pack cuz they seem to expect it O_o

idea

Smash Master
i liked platinum. i took a long break from pokemon and one day decided to try platinum...and i liked it. seemed fine. =P it's not red/blue, but y'know. nice to have all the extra details and decipherable graphics.

Desh

Smash Ace
yoooo.
Guys come to nitemares tourny on the 13ttthhhhhh.
Do it. Doooo it.
Then when I pick up my pay check I'll come chill on the following weekend ^^
yayayyayaya.

Sanu

Smash Champion
if anyone has my wii, please let me know

i don't know where it is, so im pretty sure it was either forgotten somewhere or stolen at some point.

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo guys, western is having a massive lan party (24hrs) on the 26th or 27th with tournaments for like every competitve game, including melee. London, Chatham and St. Marys are already gunna be there.
Any of you guys interested? I'll post the details if you are.

Javon89

Smash Ace
if anyone has my wii, please let me know

i don't know where it is, so im pretty sure it was either forgotten somewhere or stolen at some point.
Aww man that sucks, I really hope you find it...

Toronto guys, come to Nightmare tourney, or else Pingu will get you.
You'll know when you hear: MOOP MOOP!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Haha thanks Javon and desh ^__^ BUT MY TOURNAMENT IS NOW ON THE 20TH OF MARCH *CAPTAIN FALCON + HE MAN + PINGU VOICE* YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Josh, I think I found your Wii/Wii bag.

It is black and blue with gray edges, correct? It was in my living room off in the corner and I don't think anyone else owns anything that classy for hardware transportation.

Desh

Smash Ace
Unable to make it due to date change, if plans change I shalll infooorrmm

edit: wow i'm stupid. wrong thread. disregard.

Top Bottom