• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Not that much to do with the tournament, if you ask Sanuzi he'll tell you this is how I expected the tournament to go for myself over a week before. I just don't wanna keep repeating this process. This was kind of an inevitable scenario all things considered.

I'm gonna miss tournaments, smash and seeing people though. I hope Cactuar likes the control stick on that thing xD

Europhoria

Smash Lord
They do, but I couldn't have really played any better. I'm making I played bad johns in the sense of like "wow I suck" rather then "wow I had a bad day".

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mike, you said you are open for miracles.. didn't I do one? Anything is possible! =D

I would like that to give some hope for everyone out there that's trying to become better.

idea

Smash Master
eh, i think you'll regret that over time. and there's no reason you have to stop seeing people just cause you intend to stop playing <_<

Expectations have an effect on your performance Mike.
it took so long for me to realize this X_X

edit:

Mike, you said you are open for miracles.. didn't I do one? Anything is possible! =D

I would like that to give some hope for everyone out there that's trying to become better.
awwww

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ah that wasn't a miracle. Maybe your bracket was ;) But you're really good and you play well beyond how half ***** your character is. A miracle would be like Cactuar moving to Toronto or something.

This isn't up for debate, this is just a fond good-bye. I'm gonna have to get rid of my account so I stop responding to these X.X

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What I don't understand is... Mike didn't want anyone to quit when they tried at least from Canada I know that. But then he quits himself.

You will not quit so easily!!! Come back now!!

Europhoria

Smash Lord
There's lots of cool people, and I don't wanna see them go emo and quit because they think they're bad.

I'm not quitting because I'm bad... if I was gonna do that I would have stopped when brawl came out >_> This has just been coming for months. :( I'm sorry

idea

Smash Master
hahaha definitely

remind me to be there when you're editing stuff, i'm actually good at that sort of thing. well...not actually doing it, but i'm a good backseat driver for film editing.

Top Bottom