• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hey guys.

I'm guessing all the ROM2 pplz have already left and are on their way. I just want to say this now.

Canada is winning crews at that ****.

Raynex, Unknown, Kirbykaze, Vwins, Bam, Kage and other beasts?

Get wrecked USA.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Hey guys.

I'm guessing all the ROM2 pplz have already left and are on their way. I just want to say this now.

Canada is winning crews at that ****.

Raynex, Unknown, Kirbykaze, Vwins, Bam, Kage and other beasts?

Get wrecked USA.
thats wat we said last time and we got ****ed up, we should try not to jix anything

idea

Smash Master
http://www.justin.tv/homemadewaffles

rom 2 livestream. dunno what's going on at the moment.

edit: i don't know the smash community uses only bad-quality livestreams. livestream.com is so much better...i once watched a stream of a starcraft tournament that went fine. so that's something coming basically live from korea in perfect quality and there were like 3000 other people there.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
http://www.justin.tv/homemadewaffles

rom 2 livestream. dunno what's going on at the moment.

edit: i don't know the smash community uses only bad-quality livestreams. livestream.com is so much better...i once watched a stream of a starcraft tournament that went fine. so that's something coming basically live from korea in perfect quality and there were like 3000 other people there.
i've used it before it came out super coppy and i've used a bunch of other sites to but like smash is to quick so it lags on most of them, kyle i thot u went to rom2?

also i have a bunch of clips for the combo vid in the combo vid as of now cuz alot of ppl dont play melee as much anymore

me, imadh, ryan, david, mike, kyle, josh, stos???, and bernard speaking of which your the only one who i dont have a new combo for so go film one and send it to me then i can post the new trailer

idea

Smash Master
nah, i didn't really have anything planned out...and i have no money...and i'm busy...and as far as i know the car was full anyway =P

i dunno, livestream seems to be fine for most things...i've seen people stream new gen games without it lagging. and really, it's not hard to get better than what people are using now...

...since when are there clips of me and stos?

edit: no results yet for pools in the rom 2 thread.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
nah, i didn't really have anything planned out...and i have no money...and i'm busy...and as far as i know the car was full anyway =P

i dunno, livestream seems to be fine for most things...i've seen people stream new gen games without it lagging. and really, it's not hard to get better than what people are using now...

...since when are there clips of me and stos?

edit: no results yet for pools in the rom 2 thread.
stos came over at one point and we played for like 6 hours, plus i went back and found like 3mins of combo **** for him, that and theres like 1-2hours of falcon my falcon vs ur jiggs,

honestly this is starting to piss me off alil cuz im always on the dam recording equ rather than other ppl so like i'm the one being comboed most of the time

for example after looking back at the old vids i have

at least 4 hours of me vs mike
1-2 hours of me vs kyle
like 3 matches of me vs josh lol josh we dont play much
5hours of me vs imadh
4-5hours of me vs stos
1-2hours of me vs bernard prob more but have to go looking for them
like 10hours of me vs david and bassically 3 combo vids for david
4 hours vs ryan

well at least after playing so much on the recording equ i have enough for a 30min combo video :D but honestly can some one else play on the recording tv i'm tired of finding myself getting *****

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
hey guys... random I know but can you guys choose a color between dark green dark blue black red and white. Just which one youd prefer. =D thnx

idea

Smash Master
umm...i guess white or black?

afro...i'll try to play more on recording setups then. i probably wasted some recorded matches with non-jiggs characters =P but we need more smashfests overall.

I.B

Smash Lord
ROM2 so far...
(this is all pools results)

DOUBLES:

1: bam + vwins
9: Kirbykaze + Europhoria
9: Unknown522 + raynex
17: kage + pkmvodka
25: Pest + Sanuzi

SINGLES UPDATE
Singles was seeded from 159 people down to 79, and then from 79 to the top 32 players. Pools look like this.
1: unknown522
1: PKM_Vodka
1: kirbykaze
1: kage
1: vwins
17: raynex
17: bam

(Scar)Also, matches I'm excited for in 1st round Winner's include:

Kage vs Linguini
Me vs Lucky
Hax vs VWins
JMan vs Bam

In doubles bracket, Kage+PKM beat G$+Alukard aaand Bam+Vwins beat Vanz+Tec0.

UPDATE: Bam+Vwins beat Jman+Doh in team brackets!

LET'S GO CANADA!

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i'm liking all those top seeds...i really hope some falcon has to play david in brackets =P

or some fox, that'd be cool too cause he has so much practice in the matchup.

but really, anyone from EC canada vs. anyone else.

idea

Smash Master
the livestream is going pretty well right now, not lagging much. imadh and i are there =P

vwins and bam just ***** jman and doh...earlier they beat vanz and teczero...but kage and pkm lost to darc and scar. (they won the first match by 3 stocks or something but then the next two got 2-stocked i think) (and pkm went jiggs in all of those)

I.B

Smash Lord
kyle if me and you ever teamed we'd be "IBea"

and if me and Summonedfist ever teamed we'd be "Jack & The Beanstalk"

lmao

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
AWWWW YEAAA NIGGGASSSSS CANADA FTW

lol yo **** them and show them wat canada is all about, also i hope theres clips of mango vs kage lol i needa ask quebec if there in TT or not they say they are then never get back to me then get angry at me when i post the trailer

lol also ppl are **** talking bernard and kage on the live stream XD

also kyle why do u want david to play vs falcon he always tells me he hates playing vs falcons :(

idea

Smash Master
oh i dunno, cause sheik ***** falcons and david's sheik is ridiculous. i dunno how he lost to g$...but i have a general theory...

see, i think the americans have a certain edge on us. they have a lot of spirit. i don't know exactly what i mean by this, but i've noticed a lot of canadians have a self-defeating attitude, or collapse under pressure, or at best are neutral...none of us have that '**** YEAH I'M GONNA WIN' attitude the americans do.

and you know the ONE canadian who does go into a match like that?...kage. maybe that's why he can do well there.

this is just a vague theory i have...but you know what, we shouldn't be losing to the people we are. i think there are too many cases of that happening now to just say that they're better.

but i could be wrong X_X

idea

Smash Master
"Yo, my head was inside a toilet last night, for like 2 hours I fell asleep, and my head's been hurting all day and my stomach and--man whatever you guys are gay" *mango leaves the mic*

he was joking around though, he didn't sound bitter. and says he's gonna kill everyone at pound =P

I.B

Smash Lord
Kyle, I just read your little theory...And I honestly couldn't agree more. It's funny cuz I could picture the topic of positivity/spirit being shot down in discussions with GTA players :(

Top Bottom