• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
alright, more to the point: can animals make art?

there's this elephant, siri, that draws paintings. before being told it's an elephant, professional arts dealers and critics will go on and on about how great they are and how elaborate and emotional and whatnot.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
alright, more to the point: can animals make art?

there's this elephant, siri, that draws paintings. before being told it's an elephant, professional arts dealers and critics will go on and on about how great they are and how elaborate and emotional and whatnot.
I saw a squirrel humping a bag of leaves once, is that art?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol i'm trying to camp but my Falco isn't half as annoying as I want it to be. My Falco is trash anyways so it doesn't matter. Its like P trying to camp. So bad as a player its ineffectual.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
There are only 3 smash basements.

David's basement
Josh's basement
And the legendary throne of the chicken bones.

Nothing else compares/matches up to it. I would've said the house tournament's basement, but that tournament had only 1 thing going in that basement and it was a wild drunk asian trampling the place while 1 room had some sorta social orgy going on.

Where's Jake when you need him to cast light on this :laugh:

and lol @ bar smash. I call DRNK tag *****eessss

unknown522

Some guy
lol, for my Bio class, I was absent for 32/45 days. I had a 36.8% average before the exam, because I missed 2/3 tests, missed one ISP, handed the DI one 3 weeks late, missed every 3/4 labs, etc. So I did the exam and got 72% on it. Then my average came out to 47% and my teacher bumped it up to 50%. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not taking nursing anymore. **** that.

Need suggestions for something math related for college from anyone.

idea

Smash Master
LOL nicely done. but please take more tests X_X if you took all the tests then you'd still be skipping 30/45 days, but with some studying that would have worked out to a pretty much guaranteed pass =P

math-related...i'm guessing you don't want to just take math. accounting? but that's probably pretty boring...general business? that seems to be pretty popular these days...

maybe you should learn a trade. no one does that so all the trade jobs now have tons of openings and pay amazingly well. being a plumber would get you way more money than you need. but no one wants to be a plumber, that's why the openings are there in the first place. also it's not really impressive to tell your friends...unless you are more specific and say "i fix people's toilets and make $80000 a year"

or an electrician. "i fix people's electrical wiring and make $80000 a year"

(don't quote me on these numbers)

edit: you could also talk to one of those career advisor-type people. not at your high school, though, go to one at a college. they would actually know what they're talking about. if i were you i'd probably end up not bothering till later on, but i know that's worse =P

unknown522

Some guy
LOL nicely done. but please take more tests X_X if you took all the tests then you'd still be skipping 30/45 days, but with some studying that would have worked out to a pretty much guaranteed pass =P

math-related...i'm guessing you don't want to just take math. accounting? but that's probably pretty boring...general business? that seems to be pretty popular these days...

maybe you should learn a trade. no one does that so all the trade jobs now have tons of openings and pay amazingly well. being a plumber would get you way more money than you need. but no one wants to be a plumber, that's why the openings are there in the first place. also it's not really impressive to tell your friends...unless you are more specific and say "i fix people's toilets and make $80000 a year"

or an electrician. "i fix people's electrical wiring and make $80000 a year"

(don't quote me on these numbers)

edit: you could also talk to one of those career advisor-type people. not at your high school, though, go to one at a college. they would actually know what they're talking about. if i were you i'd probably end up not bothering till later on, but i know that's worse =P
Alright, I'll look into that.

Ryan, you should become a slot machine technician.
lol. If only slot machines were able to time IRL like mario bros 2, then I'd be rich already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMbVPMzSqYY

ryan remenber to make that Ontario thread
yeah, I'll get on that.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
speaking of grmo were has he been lately, same goes for marco !!!! u never got back to me last week!!!

hoping for one of them to randomly post

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol, for my Bio class, I was absent for 32/45 days. I had a 36.8% average before the exam, because I missed 2/3 tests, missed one ISP, handed the DI one 3 weeks late, missed every 3/4 labs, etc. So I did the exam and got 72% on it. Then my average came out to 47% and my teacher bumped it up to 50%. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not taking nursing anymore. **** that.

Need suggestions for something math related for college from anyone.
Well.. for that if you dont know what to do, usually trial and error works until you find something suitable. Follow your heart! =D

Im just doing random university courses this winter.. so im trying to find what to do myself. =P

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
to ryan: if you're not doing nursing, and you don't know what to do, then you need to take the university's program book, browse through the whole thing, and make a list of everything interesting. including non math/science related fields. check also for technical fields (like electrical mech or something).

after which, try to orient your college class choices in order to achieve your goal. personnally, I switched from microbiological sciences to translation (eng to fre) and east asian studies. The only tip I have is don't hesitate to switch, but at the same time you need to commit and be sure the switch is good. and try to finish your studies as fast as possible because the more the years pass, the harder it's gonna be to finish them, especially if you start working.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, my friend started in mineral engineering at u of t and is now in english at york. and now i think he's switching to science and technology studies. in my first year most of the people i met at frosh week switched their major by second year. most people don't actually know what they want to do =P

unknown522

Some guy
Well.. for that if you dont know what to do, usually trial and error works until you find something suitable. Follow your heart! =D

Im just doing random university courses this winter.. so im trying to find what to do myself. =P
to ryan: if you're not doing nursing, and you don't know what to do, then you need to take the university's program book, browse through the whole thing, and make a list of everything interesting. including non math/science related fields. check also for technical fields (like electrical mech or something).

after which, try to orient your college class choices in order to achieve your goal. personnally, I switched from microbiological sciences to translation (eng to fre) and east asian studies. The only tip I have is don't hesitate to switch, but at the same time you need to commit and be sure the switch is good. and try to finish your studies as fast as possible because the more the years pass, the harder it's gonna be to finish them, especially if you start working.
Thanks guys.

I can do that.

naw, just kidding

Top Bottom