• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yesssss david we already have like 10-15 smashers up here i'm adding random *** ppl that'll just show up and start playing wit us, so bernard david ryan easy money :D a normal tourney that we used to have was like 30ppl? and its not hard to get here ethier u just need to no how to get to stc and u take the 93 bus here and it drops u off at the university

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i'd go too. especially if it's that easy to get there. that might even be closer to where i live than york <_<

how do you intend to sneak people in? can't you bring in one or two guests at a time, as long as there's someone with a res card or whatever in the group? (I know I've gotten into people's res at york this way...i mean, you're actually allowed to do that, or we were at the time...but that was only three or four of us...)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
msn finally made me update to the new one. i hadn't bothered cause a lot of people seemed not to like the new one and i was fine with how it was. but today...

- click "sign in"
- "You must update to continue. (Yes) (No)"

i at least hope they have a patch out already/soon to get rid of the ads...

edit: well...windows live messenger, a few hours ago.
Yeah I had to update too...

it's not that bad, but no one likes change :bee:

idea

Smash Master
i'll probably end up liking it once a new patch or something comes out. i just don't like updating msn because i always he to remove the ads and whatnot again. i've never seen much of a problem with the new one, but other smashers have, so if i was okay with the old one anyway...=P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yeah, i'd go too. especially if it's that easy to get there. that might even be closer to where i live than york <_<

how do you intend to sneak people in? can't you bring in one or two guests at a time, as long as there's someone with a res card or whatever in the group? (I know I've gotten into people's res at york this way...i mean, you're actually allowed to do that, or we were at the time...but that was only three or four of us...)
yea nvm its just after dark is when they ask everyone like do u live here and ****, if we walk in at like 12 then no one will care,

also watch this video, then read comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=player_embedded

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
Yeah. Smash at BlurR's house tomorrow at 5:00. Leave at like 9:00 or something around that time.

Sorry for late notice. I just confirmed it with him, though.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Yep my house
5pm - 10pm (pizza for dinner again i guess lol)

Will have two setups like last time
try and post before you come...unless you came last time..that's ok

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo does anyone got a youtube account that u can upload more than 10mins? cuz i'd like to use it to upload vids youtube has upgraded and now it only takes like 3mins to upload a video and like 10mins to upload 2GB files

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Yeah I had to update too...

it's not that bad, but no one likes change :bee:
Change itself is not the problem, it's their reason for changing and how they changed it.

They change for the sake of change, they change things that don't need changing and add crap no one cares about.

Sound familiar?

Look at Youtube. They've done the same thing with profiles. Many people liked the old profiles and made videos, posted on forums, and wrote to Youtube saying that they didn't want the newer profiles. They didn't listen at all, made up some statistics to show that the new profile is popular and went on with it.

This is why monopolies are bad, because the consumer gets screwed over, one way or another.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
New MSN is pretty lame, but it's no where near as garbage as the new Youtube profile page and the new Facebook.

OH HOW I DESPISE THE NEW ****ING FACEBOOK

.Marik

is a social misfit
YouTube has been trash for a while now.

Facebook is still pretty much the same.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Like I said earlier, find a round trip for $200 or less and I'll definitely come. Been wanting to play you guys for ages.

Here's hoping you manage to ^-^

Top Bottom