• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
Unknown: My Jiggs is so bad now... So rusty. I've been playing Ganon for the past year, and my Jiggs has slowly been dying. It feels too slow and boring... I don't know. All I've been doing recently is learning/getting better at watching the opponent, and learning their movement. Basically, I've been learning how to use/bait the opponent and punish.

RaynEX: :D Okay Anyone doing anything Saturday?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Misfires are no match for Sheik's sheer unbridled homosexuality.

And Marth moves

<3 Marth moves

Nair --> Bair --> Nair --> Tipper --> Fair team combo was too good

It was around 0:50

edit: Rewatching this, if we'd been just a bit faster, we probably would have had better combos. That U-throw --> Fair --> Nair --> Spike was MERE FRAMES off, I'm not even kidding you. It looked like it hit :(

Or when I Dash Attack Uair Fair Falco and he JUST missed the Fair to finish the combo.

I didn't turn around when I wanted to against Luigi and it cost me a follow off D-throw Uair.

If I Faired a bit quicker or Naired a bit more accurately when he tossed me them, or was better offstage with Bairs...

*sigh*

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's a good plan.

Combo-centric range character throw opponent to other combo-centric range character. Watch head explosions. I think we could have done really well if we practiced a bit more and I didn't WC DI so much.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
Mike plays Peach?

Those combos were way too good. That crazy coordinated edgeguard... Too good. This was at 2:06

Its such an exciting match to watch.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol i still say me and bernards team combo on peterx is better than most of those

bernard do u really want me to use that clip of u vs mango im assuming its the 2nd last stock, cuz its the only one were u took it without being hit, lol it doesn't look like a normal raynex combo, plus it looks like ur spaming moves at one point

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol i still say me and bernards team combo on peterx is better than most of those

bernard do u really want me to use that clip of u vs mango im assuming its the 2nd last stock, cuz its the only one were u took it without being hit, lol it doesn't look like a normal raynex combo, plus it looks like ur spaming moves at one point
what the hell are you talking about? I just wanted you to see the match you idiot lol

it has nothing to do with the tt vid or w/e

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
what the hell are you talking about? I just wanted you to see the match you idiot lol

it has nothing to do with the tt vid or w/e
god dammit bernard why didnt u say that then, i had asked u for a clip for the combo vid then u send me that match, i was assuming u wanted a clip out of it.....

well can u plz send me a clip i only need a clip from u and mr.warrior and we can upload this thing

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
god dammit bernard why didnt u say that then, i had asked u for a clip for the combo vid then u send me that match, i was assuming u wanted a clip out of it.....

well can u plz send me a clip i only need a clip from u and mr.warrior and we can upload this thing
my guess is that he secretely wanted you to use that clip, but now you spoiled it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wanna put it up privately somehow, so all of us can see it first?
im doing the same thing that i did last time uploading it privately for like 3 days then making it public

my guess is that he secretely wanted you to use that clip, but now you spoiled it.
lol there was no clip there tho XD his 2nd match vs mango had something would have looked cooler if the shine bair worked tho lol i saw u going for that bernard

unknown522

Some guy
lol, I think there may be a MM recorded of bernard vs hax, where he did bair -> shine -> turn around b-air. It was cool.

But yeah, I wish us vs mango + lucky second round was recorded. The matches were close and we had some sexy combos (except for that combo I did that was supposed to be 0-death, but spiked lucky on to the cloud).

idea

Smash Master
anyone doing anything...thursday or after? it's been a while since i've been to a real smashfest =(

by the way, i'll definitely host at least one over the winter break. my last (only) exam is dec. 16 so sometime after that i guess.

idea

Smash Master
i was hoping more for the weekend anyway. it's just that wednesday is the day i have a bunch of things due, then nothing more till the 16th.

unknown522

Some guy
k.

well, a friend that went to my old school named Anton is coming over on friday to smash, so if anyone wants to come, then sure.

He also wants bernard to go really badly.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Maybe i'll be able to host this Saturday...Have two papers to write before then
and another one after...hmm I'll see

Top Bottom