• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
OMFG guys youtube just uploaded i can upload more than 10 vids at a time this makes **** so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!! we can upload everything thats been recored thats under 10mins anyways :) but either way more **** will get uploaded

ALSO BERNARD AND KAGE I STILL NEED A CLIP FROM U GUYS!!!!!

idea

Smash Master
oh god you guys, i'm finally done both my essays X_X

they are both somewhat problematic, one more so than the other but I DON'T CARE

also i'm hungry.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
we dont play brawl

ALSO IMA START POSTING LOTS AND LOTS OF VIDS CUZ YOUTUBE UPDATED AND NOW I CAN UPLOAD 50 VIDS AT ONCE, SO PPLCHECK MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT FOR VIDS OF U PLAYING THEN PLEASE POST ON THE VID THE TIME A COMBO TAKES PLACE SO THAT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ME TO FIND COMBOS FOR THE TT COMBO VID THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

idea

Smash Master
oh okay, brampton's pretty doable. i could likely go to that. ...return of desh and 4ndy?!

and i'm subscribed to your account, afro...i'll probably end up watching a lot of those vids.

idea

Smash Master
okay, yeah, that last one was pretty good. you and i should just do tons of falcon dittos and go for stupid combos. well...or do that with bernard, that'd be more fun to watch, but i like playing falcon dittos =D

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
okay, yeah, that last one was pretty good. you and i should just do tons of falcon dittos and go for stupid combos. well...or do that with bernard, that'd be more fun to watch, but i like playing falcon dittos =D
Me and RestInPeace did that once, it was mad fun, good clips

Two Falcons + Survival DI = Win

idea

Smash Master
haha thanks for posting, someone, finally.

Would anyone be interested in a smashfest at my place this weekend? We have lots of cereal...

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Interested? Yes
Possible due to all the work? No...sighh school has betrayed me again

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
What day are you hosting your Smashfest Kyle? I might be able to come if it's a Saturday and if I'm done doing an ISP with my friends.

Rikana

Smash Champion
If it's saturday I can come for sureee! Just not so early. Hype hype. Meleeeee yesss. I'm excited about this. I must get rid of my melee cravings.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
Saturday, I can't stay late at all. Probably have to leave at around 6. When's the earliest time? I might be busy in the morning, so I might end up not coming... Again.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Saturday, I can't stay late at all. Probably have to leave at around 6. When's the earliest time? I might be busy in the morning, so I might end up not coming... Again.
Yoo. I already added you. You got me on msn already right? You wanna do any friendlies tomorrow (friday)?

Edit: **** I can't SHFFL to shine properly anymore. LOL. Gotta brush up my shiet.

idea

Smash Master
i guess i'll just start specifically naming people...

ryan i assume can go since he asked for saturday specifically...

David? :shiek:

Bernard? :fox:

hmm...Imadh? :goomba:

uhhh...Afro? :058:

What day are you hosting your Smashfest Kyle? I might be able to come if it's a Saturday and if I'm done doing an ISP with my friends.
yup, Saturday.

and i'll say 1:00 pm, unless i'm given a good reason to start earlier. aaand i can give ttc/less useful car directions when someone eventually asks.

If it's saturday I can come for sureee! Just not so early. Hype hype. Meleeeee yesss. I'm excited about this. I must get rid of my melee cravings.
yeah, doesn't matter how late. it's not like people will be asleep...that doesn't really happen =P

at the moment 1:00, but if need be i could push that back to 12. any earlier than that and i risk not getting a good amount of sleep, though.

Edit: **** I can't SHFFL to shine properly anymore. LOL. Gotta brush up my shiet.
haha, whenever i play fox, i have an easier time l-canceling full hop nairs to shine than normal shffled ones...i think it's cause that's what it feels like to l-cancel stuff with jiggs.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Kyle, what restaurants/fast food places are nearby? Also, I need directions. I'm coming from Brimley/Steeles.

Top Bottom