• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
whats new w/ the scene for grmo:
2 ness mains? O_o
afros hair got cut
canada combo vid
imadh quit
mikes quitting?
brampton isnt horrible
Young stos is in em hoes
zens quitting?
Uhh.
Idk.
who the **** is zen

After seeing Andy last weekend, I'd put money on Andy winning the ditto. I love Afro but Andy's commitment to simple, effective **** won me over.
wat u'd rather c effective **** that cool combos, bernard ur dead to me now

edit: oh **** double post

idea

Smash Master
it's not that hard, imadh <_< you just...come...to stuff. do that!

if you can afford the partying, you can afford bus fare x2 once in a while =P

4Serial

Smash Lord
Heyyyy, I do cool, unnecessary stuff with Falcon too, you guys just don't play me enough :(

I'll be more than effective
I'ma Thunders your Falcon
It'll be super effective

Anth0ny

Smash Master
It's pretty good. Almost good enough to play again, I'd say. More importantly, I've learned how to take care of it and not be stupid XD

How about 80 people, only 10 of whom you've entered with before? :)

hell, how about 150? I did say I would do a really big one this year...
Canada Genesis dooooooo it!

Surely the Americans will come!

Kage, convince them ;)

idea

Smash Master
not tuesday. maybe at some point but i can't host till...i dunno, maybe the weekend of the 5th? pretty much busy this weekend and tuesday-thursday...and probably that friday too...yeah, it'd be awkward to host at any point till that weekend. plus if i let people crash it can go on longer =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
not tuesday. maybe at some point but i can't host till...i dunno, maybe the weekend of the 5th? pretty much busy this weekend and tuesday-thursday...and probably that friday too...yeah, it'd be awkward to host at any point till that weekend. plus if i let people crash it can go on longer =P
i move out on the 5th :(

I.B

Smash Lord
Desh I'll come to Brampton if nobody hosts on Tuesday. Or if they do I'll just reach another day during the week.

*hopes David hosts on Tuesday*

Desh

Smash Ace
Kay cool i was just wondering cuz im not in brampton atm D:

david i might come if your hosting tuesday. idk o.o

Vwins

Smash Ace
Sup, I just bought a new car and I plan to do a trip to toronto soon to play friendlies with you guys since I didnt come 2 weeks ago when my old car broke. So, is there any day in a near future where most of the people are free to play smash in toronto? I would probably come with some others quebekers too.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
I'm coming tomorrow.

Kyle can you host Quebec sometime next week?

Also Imadh is my favourite Marth main.

Also AFRO DON'T LEAVEEE
i can come back.....once i get my ****ing g2 dammit they went on ****ing strike the week i'm supposed to go for the dam test

also did u no with marth u can b and retake edge? OMFG and u can reverse b then do the forward b and take the edge XD

idea

Smash Master
I'm coming tomorrow.

Kyle can you host Quebec sometime next week?

Also Imadh is my favourite Marth main.

Also AFRO DON'T LEAVEEE
- i can probably host them next week...just tell me ahead of time when, or if the day doesn't matter, then i'll just say the weekend of the 5th.

- you mean david's tomorrow? (just want to make sure no one thinks they can come here tomorrow for some reason <_<)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
- i can probably host them next week...just tell me ahead of time when, or if the day doesn't matter, then i'll just say the weekend of the 5th.

- you mean david's tomorrow? (just want to make sure no one thinks they can come here tomorrow for some reason <_<)
lets all go to kyles house tomorrow

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

Group Photo.

I have a cap at 8 people. If you don't post or contact me, don't expect to be let in.

So far I have

Afro
Stos
Ryan
Bernard
Eric
Charles

idea

Smash Master
ah okay. i remember seeing that guy at some other tourney which mr. yoshi went to.

adnan's brother looks pretty slick. what is he, 10?

Top Bottom