• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Wow thats so close, (if you press the left arrow and the down arrow both twice my house is within sight!)
I'm gonna bike there haha =D

Yeah it'll be cool to play melee again, I'm probs gonna suck at the start of the day but by the end I should be good again haha. Time for my Sheik to get some real training!

Santana

Smash Apprentice
This sounds like it's going to be a fairly large smashfest. I'll bring some Fudge-Ohs or something. Also Eric, I don't mind playing on your TV lulz. The frame lag is barely noticeable for me, so if you want, you can bring it.

idea

Smash Master
LOL Wow thats so close, (if you press the left arrow and the down arrow both twice my house is within sight!)
I'm gonna bike there haha =D

Yeah it'll be cool to play melee again, I'm probs gonna suck at the start of the day but by the end I should be good again haha. Time for my Sheik to get some real training!
yeah, i know, it's really easy for you. take note of where the domino's is on the way to my house. i always feel the need to mention how close it is. the alley behind my house, is the alley behind domino's.

ahh...i have so much sheik practice from playing david all the time. who else do you play now in melee?

hopefully we'll have at least one brawl+ setup going too. you could try to get a regular brawl one going, but i dunno who would play with you =P

Nate.. sheik.. what is this nonsense LOLOL.

Kyle i'll be there by like 12:59 LLOL
okay, good. usually it's like...
1:00 - mike, and one other person who varies
3:00 - everyone else
tuesday - very confused bernard
:bee: kidding.

This sounds like it's going to be a fairly large smashfest. I'll bring some Fudge-Ohs or something. Also Eric, I don't mind playing on your TV lulz. The frame lag is barely noticeable for me, so if you want, you can bring it.
thanks. yeah, i get that feeling too. which is good, cause usually i don't particularly like being a host (i'm a really lazy host, if you haven't noticed =P), and have smashfests because i really want there to be a smashfest. but tomorrow i'm looking forward to it overall too.

eric - your tv would be used for brawl+, if anything. but it's up to you. it's just, we have so much space for tvs with the basement, that if you don't mind bringing it, it couldn't hurt =P

although if josh doesn't come, no one's gonna know how to set up brawl+, so maybe i shouldn't be banking on it so much.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
okay, good. usually it's like...
1:00 - mike, and one other person who varies
3:00 - everyone else
tuesday - very confused bernard
:bee: kidding.
It's usually Mike and I that arrive first and then everyone piles in later lol

Also Eric, I don't mind playing on your TV lulz. The frame lag is barely noticeable for me, so if you want, you can bring it.
eric - your tv would be used for brawl+, if anything. but it's up to you. it's just, we have so much space for tvs with the basement, that if you don't mind bringing it, it couldn't hurt =P

although if josh doesn't come, no one's gonna know how to set up brawl+, so maybe i shouldn't be banking on it so much.
Alright, I'll bring it.

idea

Smash Master
i'm watching the record video for 100% in smb3, and i think i might be a little better at this game than this guy. he'll probably do better in the later worlds, though.

once i tried to see how far i could get on one life. i got to the spiral castle in world 5, and hit one of those colourful floaty balls stupidly.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
We can hog the laggy TV again :bee:
Hah, yea. Not much hogging cause nobody wanted to play on it. I don't see the big deal, but meh. So are you coming then, Davey?

Also, unrelated: I can dash out of stuff now. Don't know why I couldn't do anything at York, but I play flawlessly on my TV. Do the York setups have some input lag or something? Doesn't seem like it... meh, maybe it was me.

D

Deleted member

okay, then i'm hanging with my gf down at the beaches tomorrow because it's going to be ridiculously warm out?

and studying and working?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think jake's reason for not going is a pretty good one

cutty / money > smash

and santa, it sounds like you need more tech skill

i'll be going though, i don't seem to have anything to do today and i don't feel like working on my final scifi essay or biology stuff

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
the trailer is almost up, if my plans fail for today fail i'll prob make my way over there kyle

edit: marco told me the greatest joke yesturday

hey ken can i borrow a hammer, SHURYUCAN :)

maybe u guys heard it before, anyways if anyone has good gamer jokes like this post it

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'm coming too, and I'll be bearing gifts of frankincense and myrrh.

Edit - I'm out of frankincense, so I'll just bring salsa & chips instead.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm here to kick *** and sniff frankincense...

And I'm all out of frankincense.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok so the trail is up its set to private right now, but i sent the video to Peterx and i will send it to stos soon, so as long as one of them goes then u guys get to see the trailer

idea

Smash Master
Hah, yea. Not much hogging cause nobody wanted to play on it. I don't see the big deal, but meh. So are you coming then, Davey?

Also, unrelated: I can dash out of stuff now. Don't know why I couldn't do anything at York, but I play flawlessly on my TV. Do the York setups have some input lag or something? Doesn't seem like it... meh, maybe it was me.
you might have picked up my curse. i'm usually worse at york, especially in the tech skill department.

I'm joining in also, didnt know so many people would be coming though haha

( Kyles House )
nice. so you AREN'T busy after all...

(he was actually the main reason i planned this, y'all)

edit: lol, and he came 20 minutes early.

What did Ryu say when Ken said, "Ryu, you're so gay!"

SO ARE YOU KEN!!
:laugh: how many of these are there?

I'm coming too, and I'll be bearing gifts of frankincense and myrrh.

Edit - I'm out of frankincense, so I'll just bring salsa & chips instead.
heheh, avatar..."you remembered!" (i imagine that being said in a girly voice)

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Who's there now, Kyle?

I'm gonna shower and pack up stuff. Leave in probably 30-45 minutes.

Also, unrelated: I haven't seen Bernard post in forever. He's been abducted or something.

D

Deleted member

*sigh* be civil guys.

swordgard, this thread has been repatriated to basically be "melee only" which is kind of stupid, but whatever... good luck with that tournament.

idea

Smash Master
Sanuzi: Yeah... Grmo was a bit harsh. It's not Brawl that's bugging me Jake, it's the advertising. It just bugs me in general, keep those **** advertisements to yourself!

Top Bottom