• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

Cia

das kwl
I thought I was doing okay vs your Puff :(
you were.. but that isn't saying much. my puff kinda blows. it's nothing compared to the ones you would need to worry about.

very few people on the east coast actually have exp. vs puff. so it's not your fault. but i'm doing what i can to help out.

like reno (plz don't name search this) tries to grab me soooo much as puff, i just empty full hop next to him and crouch. i usually get the rest.

:rotfl:

<3 reno

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So I gave into my curiosity... and started reading more M.P.D Psycho....

Jesus christ this **** is disgusting..... ugh...........

Oh and I'm like all back and **** so melee scene I'm totally down for hitting up a good old smashfest whenever someone holds the next one.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
So, I'm having trouble dash dancing and fast falling aerials now. I seem to just turn around back and forth sometimes when I wanna dash dance, or not fast fall at all. Basically anything that's smashing the analog, I guess. It's just been happening over the last 2 weeks when I played. Could it be my controller or is it just me?

idea

Smash Master
yay, lots of quotes.

Oh and I'm like all back and **** so melee scene I'm totally down for hitting up a good old smashfest whenever someone holds the next one.
someone host something
PROBABLY: my house, this saturday, after lieak...1:00. i still have to ask, but as you know, my parents always say yes. bring tvs and cubes and such. i won't set a cap, but if there are too many people, i will be sad. keep this in mind.

KK blows vs. Puff.

<3 KK

but.. ya.

Idea - the best thing you can do vs sheik is Bthrow her off the ledge at like 30%

if done correctly, you should have the stock everytime.

:colorful:
interesting. too bad i suck at edgeguarding. but i will amember this percentage.

<_< did you know you can roll on top of marth and rest him out of his fsmash? i'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not. or if you read my various posts about it. you have 12 frames of leniency. it's really fun to do in tournament.

what what what
what are your sig and avatar? i think i like...them...it.

i used the twilight hack on my wii and i can put emulators on it
so i can play snes games
super punch out with gamecube controller is raappee
nba jam, smrpg, sfII, top gear, BATTLETOADS!!
any link to how to set this up?

So, I'm having trouble dash dancing and fast falling aerials now. I seem to just turn around back and forth sometimes when I wanna dash dance, or not fast fall at all. Basically anything that's smashing the analog, I guess. It's just been happening over the last 2 weeks when I played. Could it be my controller or is it just me?
haha, i still do those things. it might just be timing/not pressing hard enough. i wager it's just you. try it with my extra-sensitive controller sometime.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
wow my psychology textbook actually says

"canadian psychologist j. phillipe rushton of the university of western ontario [...] asserted that asians are the most intelligent, most law abiding, hardest working, least sexually promiscuous, and have the largest brain size of the races. blacks rank on the opposite ends of these dimensions, with whites in the middle."

wow, racist psych textbook go go go

they disprove him in the next paragraph but lolololol wow

what's strange is that most people i've met have been in the reverse lolz but then again my experience with black people is pretty limited so w/e

idea

Smash Master
if afro is hosting, then that works too. but my house would be cool on saturday cause it'll be really warm, so we could use my basement. and my dad might barbecue <_<

edit: i saw bernard's female twin on the bus today.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So I gave into my curiosity... and started reading more M.P.D Psycho....

Jesus christ this **** is disgusting..... ugh...........

The plot seems interesting. The episode summaries don't seem overly bad either. Was it really that nasty?

Have you ever looked at me? I'm a weird *** mother****a. There is no one on this planet with a face like mine son.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The plot seems interesting. The episode summaries don't seem overly bad either. Was it really that nasty?

Have you ever looked at me? I'm a weird *** mother****a. There is no one on this planet with a face like mine son.
The first time I read it I had to stop because it was grossing me out way too much, but the second time now that I'm more desensitized to it its not that bad. The plot is really deep and pretty confusing haha so its good stuff.

As for the second part, Drowzee: http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=...al&sa=1&q=drowzee&btnG=Search+Images&aq=f&oq=
Edit: Or hell, Hypno might be a closer match....
yo cool sig

who exactly is that supposed to be?
Its Minus, webcomic character, the sig is from this: http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus37.html

Santana

Smash Apprentice
if afro is hosting, then that works too. but my house would be cool on saturday cause it'll be really warm, so we could use my basement. and my dad might barbecue <_<

Basement + barbecue? This sounds too good, I'm in.

idea

Smash Master
so afro, are you hosting or not? if not, everyone, still my house on saturday at 1. and if it's at my house, bring lots of cubes and tvs, cause my basement has a lot of room.

------------------------------------------

edit: interesting stuff i'm finding in sdm's frame data spreadsheets:

- ganondorf: nair last 44 frames; only 4 of them have any sort of hitbox. I GUESS THAT'S WHY IT'S SO BAD

- marth and roy have unique rolls. their "back" roll keeps them invincible for 4 frames longer than their "forward" roll, despite it being the same number of total frames.

- jigglypuff has a pretty bad spot dodge, but it's nowhere near as bad as game and watch's. game and watch is invincible for 11 frames, then vulnerable for 20. bowser's is also bad. fox, falco and sheik all have good ones.

- donkey kong, fox, falco, and ice climbers all have fairs that are 59 frames long in total. but marth and doc's are 74.

- jigglypuff has one of the longest-lasting fsmash hitboxes - 8 frames. other long-lasting ones: kirby (8 frames), fox (8), falco (9), pikachu (7), pichu (17, with weird multiple hitboxes), and game and watch (20). so yeah, third longest hitbox-out on her fsmash, tied with fox and kirby.

- bowser is really slow at everything. his dair last 80 frames.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Yea, I would go to either, I'm so in need of a smash fest. My last exam finishes at 5 on Saturday :D

Sanu

Smash Champion
I vote Kyles, especially since it's closer by to Nate so he'd be more likely to come out <_<

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ganon's nair is okay for combos i guess.

if you get both hits it does like 22 and the first hit launches okay so idk.

its hitbox doesn't extend the full length of his leg btw so it has no priority in front of it.

idea

Smash Master
yes, he's definitely planning to. burgers n' fries and...probably enough cans of coke to have one per person. as long as <=24 people come.

yeah, i'm just gonna assume it's at my house at this point:

remember: bring cubes and tvs. there is actually lots of space now, as long as the forecast for saturday is still good. it's supposed to be something like 22 degrees outside that day.

Top Bottom