• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
lol I should shouldnt I? if there's anything this sat, and i dont work, i might swing by, where ever that may be

Edit - lol i think I got worse if that's even possible

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Matt don't worry, you're not alone. I can't even play the game.

Also Chris I don't hate you. You're an exception and can come join this amazing orgy that we've started at my house.

PS. Marco doesn't want to be in the combo video. We played one match but it was like him and some noob as bowser on a team vs me.

Grmo

Smash Champion
K Guys Important Update Mog

alright. Also, Would Anyone Come If This Was This Saturday Instead? Starfurry 4 Has Been Moved To May 2nd (see Thread) And My Parents Don't Want To See You Guys Two Weekends In A Row (it's Not As Bad As It Sounds Lol), So This Weekend Might Work. I'll Ask Them About It If Anyone Is Interested.
whoa I must have accidentally typed that all in caps

w/e. just respond. If my parents are ok with it I'm doing it and you guys can just cancel all your plans and come :D

lol just kidding. think about it and get back to me.

Desh

Smash Ace
i am not under the impression that i have plans on saturday.
But theres a good chance im failing. I actually just woke up.
the desk was starting to hurt my head after about 2 seconds.
just thought i'd let you all know that.

WWHHHHHEEEEERRRRREEEEESSSS
the chapstick?

idea

Smash Master
so...does this mean you are having a biweekly at your house this saturday, grmo? for some reason i am not sure. scrolling up is too much effort.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Matt don't worry, you're not alone. I can't even play the game.

Also Chris I don't hate you. You're an exception and can come join this amazing orgy that we've started at my house.

PS. Marco doesn't want to be in the combo video. We played one match but it was like him and some noob as bowser on a team vs me.

in that case all we need to no if sylar is part of the crew video if not then the trailer is done

Grmo

Smash Champion
Alright, it's that time again...time to listen to me and whoever else talk about the new season of animes.

Since Clannad finished I don't really care about anything that was airing from before. Higashi no Eden looks ****ing awesome. K-ON is pretty funny. The new FMA is looking promising. The rest are pretty meh...Queen's Blade is the most ****ed up **** I've ever seen. I've heard 07-Ghost is good but I hate emo looking animes so it can go die.

**** Kurokami; it's the biggest disappointment in the history of anime.

EDIT: why the **** is this making me laugh lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So I'm like... chillin in calgary waiting for my connecting flight back home.

Gonna play all you melee suckas when I get back!
But not when I'm in brawl mode, when thinking in brawl mode I suck at melee (I shield like all day and my characters move incredibly slow because of it) but when my brain is in melee mode I'm ready to ****. Play you all soon!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not to mention near the other side of the continent. So if it is bad, it is realllllly bad. And **** traveling. I've done too much of it.

I hurd the new FMA is crap.

Also watch Gintama :D

Sanu

Smash Champion

But not when I'm in brawl mode, when thinking in brawl mode I suck at melee (I shield like all day and my characters move incredibly slow because of it) but when my brain is in melee mode I'm ready to ****. Play you all soon!
Awesome... and amg change your sig please, it's breaking the boards D=

I hurd the new FMA is crap.
I dunno, I loved the first episode... been too lazy to watch the rest though :laugh:

And uhh, I guess I main Pikachu in vBrawl now <_<

idea

Smash Master

i'll play in melee and brawl. mostly melee, but whatever, it'd be cool to play you in the one you're presumably better at too. just tell me which characters falco can't chaingrab <_<

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225783

The Pikachu metagame continues to astound me.

Pikachu for Fox of Brawl? Or Sheik? Or some strange hybrid? You decide.
chaingrabbing falco to 100...O_O that's important. he could be vaguely in kill range around there with his bad recovery.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Nate i still remember when you rested by Link 4 times in Yoshis.

that tourney was soo fun LOL.

idea

Smash Master
edit (or it would be if stos hadn't posted so fast) - melee with people who don't play competitively is so fun. i think i four-stocked my friend's samus with game and watch. and i almost 4-stocked him in samus dittos too. (he pretty much only plays samus)

actually it's funny, despite having a complete lack of competitive melee knowledge, he'll often crouch cancel things and spams missiles all the time. if only he could wavedash. (oh, david, i'm talking about simon)

Nate i still remember when you rested by Link 4 times in Yoshis.

that tourney was soo fun LOL.
lol, have i ever done that? or was that peterx =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Nate made my Link into a punching bag using rest all dai..

it was the first time i experience that kind of **** LOL.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You can't smash DI throws <_<

Edit: That Falco was kind of bad o.o I'm not sure how he was doing so well v Sliq.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
Sorry i havnt been on >_<. Just wanted to post that tomorrow is the last nite that Martingrove Stage Company will be putting on The Matchmaker, its a farce so its funny :p. Anyone is welcome to come, the show starts at 7:30 and ends around 9:45. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing) and you'll be invited to do the timewarp. Tickets are $5 for students and $10 for adults and can be bought at the door. SO SOME OF YOU COME OUT!!!!! Rawr.

All takes place at Martingrove Collegiate Institute (high school O.o)

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Sorry i havnt been on >_<. Just wanted to post that tomorrow is the last nite that Martingrove Stage Company will be putting on The Matchmaker, its a farce so its funny :p. Anyone is welcome to come, the show starts at 7:30 and ends around 9:45. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing) and you'll be invited to do the timewarp. Tickets are $5 for students and $10 for adults and can be bought at the door. SO SOME OF YOU COME OUT!!!!! Rawr.

All takes place at Martingrove Collegiate Institute (high school O.o)
*shameless plug'd*

Top Bottom