• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Yeah, after that just turn off the shines and it's a Falcon ditto lol.

and philosophy is awesome :D Froggy needs moar philosophy!

Darcia

Smash Rookie
*too =)

and go ahead, i'm majoring in philosophy.

also, "darc" is definitely already taken. 2nd or 3rd best jigglypuff player.

i'd be good at falco dittos if we agreed to no lasers =P but then it's not a real falco ditto.
You can't be serious... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH -angry then emo in a corner-

Darcia

Smash Rookie
just do what Alucard did and use Crad. :D lol
Ha thats not bad, but it doesn't really fit for me.. at least I think so.

-sigh- if I don't use that then I am going to have to think up another one...

I had another option before which was Dari... no idea why though...

keep falcon out of ur stupid jokes!!!!!!
Sorry dude, no harm or insult(s) meant.

Darcia

Smash Rookie
lol Dari reminds me of a DDR song.

How about Arda?
Dari seriously made you think of a DDR song.... Well I would say that was cool cause I am a DDR fan.. well a bit more then a fan....

Arda sounds cool.

Btw I am going with the whole 'evil theme' considering I own a black Cube and controller and Bowser is my regular, ie evil character. (though really he just wants go up peaches skirt/have her love him)

And no I am not emo or gothic.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I say we take this to MSN before it gets even more out of hand. lol

I feel like we're going to fill pages of just us. lol

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wait......wat.......darcia....is a bowser main........hey darcia i should play u some time :D....*thinks of stupid falcon tricks*

edit: bernard u have to come over and crash again some time soon, i though of a bunch of stupid tricks i wana try, and need to learn the match up better. plus we can watch another messed up movie :D

Darcia

Smash Rookie
wait......wat.......darcia....is a bowser main........hey darcia i should play u some time :D....*thinks of stupid falcon tricks*

edit: bernard u have to come over and crash again some time soon, i though of a bunch of stupid tricks i wana try, and need to learn the match up better. plus we can watch another messed up movie :D
We'll see about those falcon tricks. I am traingin against a Falcon cause he annoys me when I play as Bowser.

YOu'll probably have to wait till I am good enough to really give you a challenge.. which might nto be any tiem soon considering I only got the game and system last friday.....

idea

Smash Master
lol we should have a sexy party play smash this weekend then :p have a philosophy-off (?) to see whos better lol... and a falco ditto without lasers, youll just have to cut off my right thumb or tape off my B button LOL
i see philosophy as a way of approaching things, rather than a thing itself. rather than what i thought it was in high school, which was a bunch of people sitting around saying things like "What is the meaning of life?" and other bull****. can i say bull****?

keep falcon out of ur stupid jokes!!!!!!
wow, you're yelling that at 6 times normal volume

Ha thats not bad, but it doesn't really fit for me.. at least I think so.

-sigh- if I don't use that then I am going to have to think up another one...

I had another option before which was Dari... no idea why though...
it'll be easy enough to tell who you are...almost no one uses bowser.

and ha, if you thought bowser-falcon was bad, try bowser-jigglypuff. until you master up-b out of shield at least. but once you do that i'll just start bairing you repeatedly, and that shuts down most characters.

:psycho:

oh, also, smash bros (unofficial club) at york university every wednesday around 6, if you're interested. actually, trevor, you should come to those too.

Darcia

Smash Rookie

and ha, if you thought bowser-falcon was bad, try bowser-jigglypuff. until you master up-b out of shield at least. but once you do that i'll just start bairing you repeatedly, and that shuts down most characters.

:psycho:

oh, also, smash bros (unofficial club) at york university every wednesday around 6, if you're interested. actually, trevor, you should come to those too.
lol I am trying that right now, and I could bus with trevor if he goes since I am like a 20 min walk from his house.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i see philosophy as a way of approaching things, rather than a thing itself. rather than what i thought it was in high school, which was a bunch of people sitting around saying things like "What is the meaning of life?" and other bull****. can i say bull****?

wow, you're yelling that at 6 times normal volume

lol!!!!!! now i'm loling at 6 times the normal volume

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
GRMZO =D, need moar pokemon friendlies..moar.. how the hands doing?
lol yeah, we should.

hands are still hags :( a bit better, but not usable for smash by any means

Yeah, after that just turn off the shines and it's a Falcon ditto lol.
Yeah, because Falco dittos have so much tech chasing with D throw, and forward B leads into combos, and in Falcon dittos, everyone does Dair to Utilt!

Well put. Also...

EVERYONE USE BOWSER STARTING NOW

CONFUSE PEOPLE

HIDE IDENTITIES
so glad none of us are beside you while you are doing that.
Certain loud people do it a lot at tournaments. Better get used to it :laugh:

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey i'm not loud at tournies.....

THE TRAILER SHOULD BE DONE BY NEXT WEEKEND IF EVERYTHINGS GOES RIGHT plz submit ur clips for those that still need to

idea

Smash Master
lol I am trying that right now, and I could bus with trevor if he goes since I am like a 20 min walk from his house.
cool =) go, then, trevor.

and if possible, bring a tv <_< but i don't expect that. the classrooms we use all have tvs, but we don't like splitting up across rooms.

lol!!!!!! now i'm loling at 6 times the normal volume
HAHAHA

THE TRAILER SHOULD BE DONE BY NEXT WEEKEND IF EVERYTHINGS GOES RIGHT plz submit ur clips for those that still need to
you have one for me now, right?

if not...i wanted the one where i rest peterx three times in ~20 seconds.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
*too =)

and go ahead, i'm majoring in philosophy.

also, "darc" is definitely already taken. 2nd or 3rd best jigglypuff player.

i'd be good at falco dittos if we agreed to no lasers =P but then it's not a real falco ditto.
LOLOLOL mm no lasers xP lol jk

Darcia

Smash Rookie
cool =) go, then, trevor.

and if possible, bring a tv <_< but i don't expect that. the classrooms we use all have tvs, but we don't like splitting up across rooms.
Um, coudl I have the details to give to my parents... they are not so open about it since I am new to it, so it would be very grateful if you sent it. ^_^

idea

Smash Master
hah, okay. uhh...york university.........be right back.

4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3 (416) 736-2100 - off their website.

please don't call york =P i don't see what good it would do. but it's up by keele/steeles and jane/finch. probably no need to mention it's at jane and finch, that sounds really bad. it doesn't seem to affect the university in any way.

and for busing...you would get to downsview station, then take the 196/196A/196B bus (they all go to york). then get off at the same time as everyone else. and once there, walk to Founder's College. there are maps everywhere, as well as on their website. if trevor goes with you then you won't need to remember all that by yourself.

once in founder's, you should hear smash bros music. there are two doors that you would come to first if walking there from the bus area, and both would take you to the part we use for smash bros.

i'll assume you can't come tomorrow, since it's such short notice...but i have a laptop so i'll probably be on smashboards during my boring tutorial from 4:30-6:30 =P

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

Not you really lol. I was pointing at me/Marco/Adnan/David

Also yay for the trailer :)

PS. Has anyone else been watching Tales of the Abyss? If so, can we mail the director a chup in the face? Because honestly, I don't think I've ever seen directing that bad. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job.

PPS. MMOs are stupid >_>

****ing god **** maple story, for example

What a terrible game

4Serial

Smash Lord
Not you really lol. I was pointing at me/Marco/Adnan/David

Also yay for the trailer :)

PS. Has anyone else been watching Tales of the Abyss? If so, can we mail the director a chup in the face? Because honestly, I don't think I've ever seen directing that bad. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job.

PPS. MMOs are stupid >_>

****ing god **** maple story, for example

What a terrible game
hi grmo i'm bored and i miss you wanna play maple story together or something lol i dunno

She should be Daria.

That show was awesome.
i read that as diarrhea for some reason LOL that would be an awesome name too i guess

Niko_K

Smash Master
Is anything happening tomorrow *technically today*, I'm going to be at an orthodontist appoint at markham and lawrence. Could transit around to a fest if there is one.

idea

Smash Master
Is anything happening tomorrow *technically today*, I'm going to be at an orthodontist appoint at markham and lawrence. Could transit around to a fest if there is one.
yeah ^ york university, around 6pm, in founder's college.

to get to york, get to downsview station somehow, and take the 196. alternatively, get to finch station and take the less frequent 60.

double alternatively, use google maps...i think the address is 4700 keele street.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm confused.

And in lieu of my confusion, here's a picture of Lucario. This isn't sexual in the slightest, nope just fruit and chocolate.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Boo Landy! Some other mods didn't care when it was posted, granted that was in a private group that they're apart of <_<.

<3 Poutine with grilled chicken, good times EH?! Servicelol.

Top Bottom