• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
=( i was late and i guess stos thought i left already cause i didn't see him at the subway. speaking of subway, that's mostly why i was late...i got a sub on the way there but the guy in front of me took forever to pick out what he wanted.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
=( i was late and i guess stos thought i left already cause i didn't see him at the subway. speaking of subway, that's mostly why i was late...i got a sub on the way there but the guy in front of me took forever to pick out what he wanted.
If you still want to go, call his house number. Its in the pm I sent you.

So, who wants to set up a tourney?
So, who the **** are you? :laugh:

jkz, there is a tourny comin' up soon.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
autocancel isn't underrated in melee :)

what i started doing in melee because of brawl was super camping with needles.
Lol, I'm a lot more campier in Melee now =P.

And the sad thing is is that I win.

My friend Zack and I were playing Sheik vs Peach respectively, and we were both on our last stocks. He had 0%, and I had like 80%. I started camping hard and ending up winning.

Sheik.

Sheik, people!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hey guys, who wants to have sex with me??? =D
basically not me you ugly fuuck nut !

Peterx: psh soft thingzzz. watch next time get money green team ridin' in em hoes gonna cut you up.

Kyle: im so sorry =(

idea

Smash Master
what's stos being so sorry about =[

zack > steve
i didn't even know he still played peach
or smash
wait, is supercansir = pyroloserkid? i think he has another account cause i remember someone posting that picture from a while back. and then i remember that pyroloserkid's name is steve. wait, why do i remember these things? :confused: sometimes i wonder how my brain chooses what it remembers. it seems pretty bad at it.

Stos **** you *****, IM BUUUUTIFULL!!!
yeah, who is that? i like it too. dragoon girl...?

Desh

Smash Ace
i didnt make this sig, :D
dogy made it for me randomly and sent me it on aim 8D

and ye pretty sure its a chibi dragoon girl, i never took much time into looking at it 8D

also get money green team is fail

team "we need a name"

would raep them.

slow-mo coin melee is broken.

zack>steve

8D

pound 4

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo team oreo brownie earthquake is gona **** money green team and team we need a name

lol mike and marco i'm making a remote for da box out of an old ps controller but the wires keep breaking before i can test if it syncs with da box XD but its gona be the greatest box in the world if i can make it before exams r over XD

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Afro, you should add lasers to Da Box
i'll find a lazer pointer and add it :D:D:D would that count

yo guys question for university app, do uni's c who taught 2 when u mail ur thing 2 them cuz i need a math teacher to reconmend me and i dont think the math teacher i have now will give me a good one and it due on like wens so i cantt get a my new math teacher i get next term to sign it cuz i've never met him before so he wouldn't no me......but i wana get a dif teacher.......so can i get a dif teacher and just say he taught me math or will they check? i'm applying for water loo if that changes anything :p

oh afro samurai 2 is on today on spike at 10:00 i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom