• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
NO TOO BAD I GOT HIM FIRST IDEA.

Hi David. Yes I will team with you for OiN 2.5 which is a tournament for Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.
Awesome.

What should our team name be?

Also if Kage's going imma practice chain grab.

idea

Smash Master
wow i jus ralized how badly i need a silent clock combo video... lol. Whenever Sylar is about to ace someone and take their power in the show you hear a clock ticking in the background lmao.

edit: Kyle cmon brother i know you wanna team up....
i already said yes.

It;s just an idea, though a couple of you guys are gunna have to sleep on the floor yo.

Theres like...

MI
Minus
Raynex
Stos
Unknown
Switchblade

^^Crazyness
i'm fine with the floor. people who went to kansas all slept on a wooden floor in darkrain's house. heh he gave us our own room, which was nice of him, especially since going upstairs was the only way to escape the noise.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
My bad man i didn't even see that post, I have no ideas on names.... Silent clock can be our... if we dont get any other name, name. Our counterpick is officially battlefield or Green greens jus cuz i love teh name HAHA

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
So um, my religion class was watching a bollywood movie since we'e in hinduism movie , the movie is called Dhoom 2.
and i found Adnan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vNKSL__wI
hes the white guy in the white.
the guy in 0:40 the lead actor.
this movie is so ****in' sick. im gonna rent it.
they have sick dance routines =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Last time we played you said you couldn't be cged and I cged you just fine. Just because you play Sheiks who don't react and regrab fast enough or openly miss doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means they suck at chain grabbing. :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't cg Ganon past 60 anyways unless they DI away for some god forsaken reason at that percentage, so I don't see a problem.

I'll compensate for the whole 10% I'm losing because of Kage's epic DI.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't cg Ganon past 60 anyways unless they DI away for some god forsaken reason at that percentage, so I don't see a problem.

I'll compensate for the whole 10% I'm losing because of Kage's epic DI.
Too bad I'll CG you first, and as for you however I can do it whenever I want lol.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I dont think it is, anyways buttsex?
Sure.

Buttsex will make everything better.

But yeah, your cg stops earlier than mine does with platforms.

The stages yours goes longer (the full 90%) are FD and Dreamland, but on Yoshi/PS/Battlefield, Sheik's works longer because she can tech onto a platform after Ganon's D-throw relatively early. FoD is tempermental, because it's FoD, and the platforms are dumb.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Little does Kage know that I have secret weapons specially designed for him.

*brandishes the giant dildo of death*

YOUR HETEROSEXUALITY WILL NOT AVAIL YOU, KAGE THE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

idea

Smash Master
make it over a very specific amount of money

something like...$4.58

cause no one ever does that. also, other people might have to contribute change, which will makes it more intense and get you a more supportive crowd.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
make it over a very specific amount of money

something like...$4.58

cause no one ever does that. also, other people might have to contribute change, which will makes it more intense and get you a more supportive crowd.
good idea, kyle.
get em david.

EDIT: GUYS ARE WE DOING ANYTHING THIS SATURDAY.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If I can I'll host this friday/saturday.

I need people to confirm if they're coming or not though. I can't have random people showing up extra. Call, post, send smoke signals, etc. Or I don't let you in.

Also, mothafukas, if I can secure a ride with ANYONE to Niagara and back, I will be willing to pay my share in gas (and possibly more depending on how much busing is and how much inconvenience it would be) but donate 3 TVs to Melee. The two big-ish ones (the one that transforms Fox's lavender boots into bright pink, and the one that's just vaguely heavy) and the small horrible one.

Three TVs is a lot people. Extra TVs allows for a lot more friendlies, pools (if there's pools I see no reason why there wouldn't be) go faster, bracket goes faster, and we may have time for a 3rd event if we work quickly.

Otherwise I'll just find a way to bus for cheap and w/e.

idea

Smash Master
stuff on friday i'll show up for.

saturday i have work. at most i'd come late on saturday, but i'll probably be tired from waking up at like 7:00.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk nothing my house friday.

alright guys.

bussing it to Niagara is 28 bucks, so bring like 30 for the bus and thats for back and forth.
Also the taxi there is like 8 bucks, it takes you anywhere.
where are we gonna stay for the night? hotel? someones house?
so have 45 bucks just for transportation and food.

also we need a list of the people whos bussing it asap so we can work out a plan to make things better and cheaper.

Top Bottom