• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
haha mango set vs. ss is up too. he goes puff once in it but over in his thread he said he sucks with puff now.

i can't help but laugh every time they say "where you at?!"

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'd like to come on Friday if you've still got room David. What time are people showing up?

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
David, wtfek is up with you not answering my smoke signals...****! (it has been a while...i miss you all too much....*cries*) but yeah....if something's going on tmrw, I'm totally down for it...it's been way to long since I've played with you guys....that is, if you guys will still accept me...*frowny face* ?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Jeff "Kenny takes a header, even the King can get hurt in this challenge???"
what is this...

oh and david can i come if this is open? I'll bring recording stuff.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
david idk if you'll go on msn so i'll let you know here too
me + andy + friend are coming, its ok if we crash right? we'll be out of the house quick, and no one minds sleeping on the floor

bringing a tv + 2 cubes + recording equipment, and possibly a case of coke @_@
SOTS.
YOU NEED TO COME.
SAME WITH BERNIE.
SEX IN MY AYAZ PART 2.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
but yeah um David.
just tell me if i can or cant come over smashboards cause im gonna check in the morning.
and yeah post directions too thanks

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Is Gone.

wait nvm.
bye bye Crystal

idea

Smash Master
so what happened in survivor?

david - what time tomorrow?

edit: lol at all the people all of a sudden...dunno how many people he wanted over...

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
so what happened in survivor?

david - what time tomorrow?

edit: lol at all the people all of a sudden...dunno how many people he wanted over...
Matty was pissed that Ken voted for him and now being the cornered beast was freaking out

bob offered to give ken his immunity idol if he wins the next challenge

bob winning the reward challenge, took crystal and ken with him to see the gorilla habitat and sent suzy to exile island,

once at the gorilla habitat, bob discussed with ken and crystal about how if he wins immunity and feels ken will be voted out, he will give to him

while all this was happening, matty was down in the dumps knowing that if he doesn't win immunity he's gone and no one offering to help him

this is where **** goes wrong, upon return matty was being bitter toward every one and then crystal being the dumb ***** she is, took him aside and lectured him on his attitude.

sugar seeing all this felt like knowing that matty was the next to go, felt that crystal and ken were bullying him even knowing he was the next to go if he loses the next immunity challenge, and then offered to protect matty with her hidden immunity idol.

bob wins the immunity challenge and ken begins to panic to whether or not bob will be true to his word. then comes up with the GENIUS [/sarcasm] idea to trick bob into thinking that ken was most likely to go next so he could take away his immunity idol and have everyone vote for bob

sugar not liking this idea played along with it but then warned bob about ken's plans and tell him to just vote for crystal, so he could still be true to his word and take out ken's closest ally.

upon tribal council, bob DOESNT give ken immunity, Sugar gives her hidden immunity idol to matty as a precaution since it is the last day she could use it. Crystal is gone with 4 votes anyway

sooooo yea ken's gonna get 0-death on the next council

Osman

Smash Apprentice
bob wins the immunity challenge and ken begins to panic to whether or not bob will be true to his word. then comes up with the GENIUS [/sarcasm] idea to trick bob into thinking that ken was most likely to go next so he could take away his immunity idol and have everyone vote for bob
That's so cold, my respect for Ken grows every day.

By the way, David, when do you want us at your house? I felt like a jerk walking in on dinner :laugh:.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
David thats so cold, Omni is my KW doubles partner, he's been to kyles and lives down the street from you, so i defenitly knoe ive dragged him to ur place lol, the samus player.

also your fest seems gargantuas........... so i might force myself to get to ur house but iuno......... is there any room left??!?

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Lanowen, you'll always be THE samus guy. I'm just the other samus guy lol. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play you next time I'm in Waterloo. But yeah, Sylar had it right...
I definitely need to spam these boards more like everyone else.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
There are 100000 Omnis.

But yeah, don't come before 12. Or I won't let you in.

I so far have

Josh
Chris
Andy
Person
Stos
Omni
Idea
Bernie
Ryan
Eric
Ndot
Afro
Osman
Paul
Julian
Peter
Michael Chen
Tameka **

Maybes include

Sylar
Sylar's disciples (mostly just Imadh)
Andrew *
Allen *
Adam

* The super twins never post but they show up randomly

** V. I. P. (Probably more important than you)

I haven't counted how many that is, but it looks like a lot >_______<

Because of this I'm not letting many people crash. I can't let all of you stay, it's just unrealistic. I'm going to ask people to leave or start leaving at midnight.

A great deal of what can happen and what cannot happen lies in whether my dad comes home or not. I also need to get the water heater fixed, which is another problem altogether, because this Sunday is my sister's party at 4 and my Dad/Sister are paranoid about cleanliness, so when you leave the house has to be in acceptable condition. I will be demanding help cleaning up around 11:30, I strongly suggest you pitch in (even if it's only a little bit) if you want to be able to come back to these.

Top Bottom