• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Niko - Dec 20th OiN 2.5 @ Club LaSalle, Melee + Brawl MEW2KING!!!!!! says:
stos runs to me telling me all this stuff
oh these people are coming
put this down for confirmed
thats the thing
they arent communicating
they told me they coming to this.

and we are communicting. some people are on msn but dont reply. most people are like "i dont know" so i dont know what to do. i might not even go to this if people doesnt work with me and adnan.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The entire reason I even put melee into the schedule was because of the GTA attendance. You guys really do make a big difference with this tournament to me.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Quite absurd actually, Max can't house anyone this time around and he can usually house around 6-8 people. Niagara just never gets large scale tournaments like this.

idea

Smash Master
sorry for stressing you out. don't worry on our account man, we just suck at organizing things =P

i think the problem is that we aren't...well, we aren't communicating like you said, but we also aren't thinking as a group. cause we can't get housing for, say, half of us...we all want to be housed together. and that's hard to work out. so our solution is to not try to work it out. sounds bad when you say it like that =P

so hopefully this can be a start. lists work well for organizing information.

Melee People

Transportation
__Car
-
-

__Busing
-
-

Housing
-

everyone post and say what you're doing.

edit: i am probably busing, unless someone can get me a spot in car (driven by someone who won't make my parents worry about me =P) and i have no housing.

I.B

Smash Lord
got a ride there and back...would like to be housed if not i'll just stay in a hotel

alright bernard, time to not let m2k get 1st for melee

idea

Smash Master
LOL i found another ridiculous glitch in dkc2

on slime climb again. for some reason that level makes a lot of glitches easy to do. basically what you do is pick dixie, and try to get bitten by the pink fish as you're jumping out of the water - and hold the jump button. if done correctly, you go flying VERY high up as diddy, and while holding jump can float around like dixie. i wish i had a video recorder, it looks so cool.

edit: actually he continues to float that way even after you let go of jump. i'll show ryan on my laptop next time people are over.

pastaboy

Smash Champion

on slime climb again. for some reason that level makes a lot of glitches easy to do. basically what you do is pick dixie, and try to get bitten by the pink fish as you're jumping out of the water - and hold the jump button. if done correctly, you go flying VERY high up as diddy, and while holding jump can float around like dixie. i wish i had a video recorder, it looks so cool.

edit: actually he continues to float that way even after you let go of jump. i'll show ryan on my laptop next time people are over.
dkc2 is full of ez glitches
dkc 2 MM,

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ryan posting:

cool I want to see that

eric, if you can get me a ride, that'd be cool

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
*m2k picks Sheik*

*sheik ditto begins*

*Gaynex magically gets first grab*

/match

---------------------

Alternatively:

If M2k picks Sheik I have one of three options:

A: Quit life

B: Call David

C: Look him straight in the eye, laugh really loud, and choose Mewtwo

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
*m2k picks Sheik*

*sheik ditto begins*

/match

---------------------

Alternatively:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
mewtwo= CHEAP

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
*m2k picks Sheik*

*sheik ditto begins*

/match

---------------------

Alternatively:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
seriously bernard, just go Mewtwo i really wanna see this lol.

guys go to 6:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8GiECgzao&feature=channel

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Ryan posting:

cool I want to see that

eric, if you can get me a ride, that'd be cool
I have You david and stos riding in my car.

You all have to come sleep over at my house on friday.

David i'll pick you up at your house cus of all your TVs.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My house seems to eat iPod headphones. Adam's went missing a little while ago and now my sister's are missing.

>_>

I really hope someone isn't stealing them or "mistaking" every pair of headphones for their own. That would seriously suck. I'm probably not going to be able to do smashfests until they're found or replaced and (though I doubt someone stole them) if this is because I let someone in who I shouldn't have then I'd rather you not come back to these. I really don't need the additional drama with my sister. >_>

Top Bottom