• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Alright I found out I can only house 3 of the TO guys. So its Bernard and Ryan and Stos (Based off of first come first serve)

Ill talk to pastaboy about hosting the rest of you guys.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If only the Taxi costed 8 bucks from Toronto > St.Catharines...

Try and get someone to drive you and some brampton peeps?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Imadh, are you teaming with Sylar for Niagara?

If you are, then cool and ignore the next sentence.

If you aren't, team with me - we can be Sheik Fox and hit people offstage and gimp them with near-invisible pins and strategically placed blue hexagons.

idea

Smash Master
Imadh, are you teaming with Sylar for Niagara?

If you are, then cool and ignore the next sentence.

If you aren't, team with me - we can be Sheik Fox and hit people offstage and gimp them with near-invisible pins and strategically placed blue hexagons.
hay david...if you're not teaming with imadh...

I.B

Smash Lord
NO TOO BAD I GOT HIM FIRST IDEA.

Hi David. Yes I will team with you for OiN 2.5 which is a tournament for Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was doing some research for hotels,

Travelodge has 5 people rooms for 129.99. After tax divided by 5 comes to 30 bucks a person (well, $29.67..)

I guess this would be the best bet? I'll research other hotels.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You know what I don't get? Why are you guys traveling all the way to Niagara just to play against... the people you always play with? Seems kind of stupid to me.

idea

Smash Master
dunno about you guys, but i don't need much more of an incentive to travel to a melee tournament. it's already a gathering of like-minded people with whom you play super smash bros all day. what more do you need?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
wow i jus ralized how badly i need a silent clock combo video... lol. Whenever Sylar is about to ace someone and take their power in the show you hear a clock ticking in the background lmao.

edit: Kyle cmon brother i know you wanna team up....

Niko_K

Smash Master
It;s just an idea, though a couple of you guys are gunna have to sleep on the floor yo.

Theres like...

MI
Minus
Raynex
Stos
Unknown
Switchblade

^^Crazyness

Top Bottom