• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
About the tournament: I can take the lead I guess with money and stuffz but help from Mike/Andy with organizing and stuff would be much obliged. 0_0

Desh: Mike and I had 6 matches...Kyle and I had two. I think thats all I have from Kyle's house on your computer. Upload those. The ones with me vs. Mike are so epic and sex.

Kyle: Playing doubles in the night really helped improve your other characters.

Desh, Andy and Sylar all got so much better, its crazy.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
About the tournament: I can take the lead I guess with money and stuffz but help from Mike/Andy with organizing and stuff would be much obliged. 0_0

Desh: Mike and I had 6 matches...Kyle and I had two. I think thats all I have from Kyle's house on your computer. Upload those. The ones with me vs. Mike are so epic and sex.

Kyle: Playing doubles in the night really helped improve your other characters.

Desh, Andy and Sylar all got so much better, its crazy.
Am I Andy, or Andy? I thought I was Landy now D:

I can help with whatever I guess.

Meverse

Smash Cadet
double post cause...

there's a squirrel in my basement.

thoughts?
bring ur cat to the basement, see how long the squirrel will survive ur cat's blistering speed and mindgames

edit: sry bout double post, da computers in my college r screwed up just 4get about da first post i made

idea

Smash Master
yeah, bunch of videos up. i've only watched the ones of me (=P) and on my part at least are pretty fail. why couldn't my matches with david have been recorded =(

will go watch the mike-bernard ones now

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
anyone here play Battle Network 5 :]?

i just made a proxy file for both Team Colonel and Team Protoman. Customize your folder to what ever you want.

anyone care to $5MM me :]?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
survivor this thursday is the last elimination before the grand finale on sunday

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
this sunday, and i think krystal is gonna get kicked out
If Ken wins this im gonna be amazed.
though if he wins we should host a tourney for him LOL and then he can use him money to get here =D.
naw im playing, i bet you hes gonna be like "no guys i can't go I dont wanna break a million".
<3 ken =D

idea

Smash Master
he'd be in grand finals

and the commentators would say "alright guys, this is for $1200!"

and ken would be all "THAT'S NOTHING, REMEMBER THAT TIME I WON SURVIVOR?"

and people would throw rotting vegetables at him while mew2king jv 8-stocks him on pokefloats with young link

either that or, none of that will happen

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
he'd be in grand finals

and the commentators would say "alright guys, this is for $1200!"

and ken would be all "THAT'S NOTHING, REMEMBER THAT TIME I WON SURVIVOR?"

and people would throw rotting vegetables at him while mew2king jv 8-stocks him on pokefloats with young link

either that or, none of that will happen
I would be happy with that.

(Must start carrying around Tomator) :bee:

Top Bottom