• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow, this looks great =D when's it coming out? what...console? is it for? or computer? i'm guessing ds cause they said 'subscreen' but i dunno how that would work...
It's a fan game, for the PC. The release date is unknown.

Nintendo is kinda ****ed up right now with Metroid games, no offense, I hate Metroid Prime as a Metroid game.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
no one has weirder sleep schedules than smashers. getting up at about 2:30 AM...you can't even tell if that's really early or really late.
I sleep for about 3 hours during week nights and take 5 hour naps ever other day. Then I sleep for 10 hours on weekends.

Maybe everyone else is just sleeping too much... Muahahaha! :bee: :bee:

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my house today!

Start time unknown: I don't know when I'm getting back home but at the latest it would start at 4 and go till whenever.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Hey David, you still have Sylar's power cable right? I might be going to his tournament thing in Cambridge tomorrow and I live pretty close to you, so I was wondering if I can pick it up from you tonight or tomorrow morning.

Is anyone from GTA planning to go to Sylar's tournament or are you all just going to LBT instead?

unknown522

Some guy
Hey David, you still have Sylar's power cable right? I might be going to his tournament thing in Cambridge tomorrow and I live pretty close to you, so I was wondering if I can pick it up from you tonight or tomorrow morning.

Is anyone from GTA planning to go to Sylar's tournament or are you all just going to LBT instead?
If I can get a ride, I'd go.

I don't have enough money to bus there

Sanu

Smash Champion
What the **** is this **** about Peter's tournament? I haven't heard anything about this.

Also, I miss you Marco!!! Say hi to your special lover for me =O

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so to set things straight, there is something going on at Sylar's house tomorrow, just a smashfest I assume. He said he has room for people so let him know if you plan on coming.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

You can pick it up tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom