• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
lol, those kids had more interesting lives than me =D and it was just them hanging out and playing pool and video games. but still. (which reminds me, david, does your foozball/table soccer table work?)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The secret of Tales of Symphonia's combat system:
T Type Lloyd, Set moves to Sword Rain, Tiger Blade, Sword Rain Alpha, Raining Tiger Blade (The Combo happens in that order). Equip best sword (Nebilim if you can), set EX skills to Canceller, Combo Plus, One More + Spirits/Dash. Your team isn't very important at this point >_> Just don't use a lot of Melee fighters or you might find they get in your way.

Your basic combo is now 27 hits long. If you bait a move and punish lag you basically auto-**** every fight except Abyssion cause he's harder to stagger. Against him, wait for Genis to hit with a spell and add some hit-stun then you commence the ****.

4Serial

Smash Lord
T-Type Lloyd is broken as hell

I am confused with Genis because his T-Type gives him Judgement, but I like his S-type moves better :(
or was it the other type around

TOS' combat game gets kinda repetitive after a while, but I kept playing because of the awesome story
and Abyssion is so fun to fight

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Generally T is better cause of Combo spam >_> Except Presea I think cause of Glory (I think her Glory is S Type)

Play Abyss, it's sexier and the enemies don't all die in 1 combo X.X

idea

Smash Master
The secret of Tales of Symphonia's combat system:
T Type Lloyd, Set moves to Sword Rain, Tiger Blade, Sword Rain Alpha, Raining Tiger Blade (The Combo happens in that order). Equip best sword (Nebilim if you can), set EX skills to Canceller, Combo Plus, One More + Spirits/Dash. Your team isn't very important at this point >_> Just don't use a lot of Melee fighters or you might find they get in your way.

Your basic combo is now 27 hits long. If you bait a move and punish lag you basically auto-**** every fight except Abyssion cause he's harder to stagger. Against him, wait for Genis to hit with a spell and add some hit-stun then you commence the ****.
that's nice...but i don't play much other than smash competitively. how is the story? or did you not read it between the boss fights =P

Europhoria

Smash Lord
that's nice...but i don't play much other than smash competitively. how is the story? or did you not read it between the boss fights =P
Story was good. Got boring cause I did so many play-throughs >_> It'll probably take you like 40 hours or so of play time at least to beat the game the first time. Maybe not, depends on doing sidequests I guess.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I know, but I'm not sure whether or not they're still coming. A few have all ready bailed you see.

Proper

Smash Cadet
Im never gonna keep up w/ that thread -.-
and no.
no
nononononononon NOOOO
NO SEXY TIME.
GODDAMIT =[

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My controller's L button died completely. It's stuck in place.

Who has the screwdriver? I would like to replace the button/spring if possible before buying a new one.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Mike or Ryan? Now that you've brought this up...Sylar has a controller that isn't working and I'd rather fix that one then continue to let him borrow my perfect one. >_>

Top Bottom